Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Tad confused Here, cause that update list is for 1.98

Which Is already public technically. But is the update that was supposed to be this month delayed? Or will be late early next month?
This is just the standard beginning of the month post from Sardines that includes the previous updates (so you can actually get them by subscribing, if you just found their account and decided to subscribe this month) from the previous months. There hasn't been any statement on the May progress yet, it usually follows the same day or a few days later than the beginning of the month post.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
It can be confusing if you havent been following their progress for a while. This is how it goes usually:

You have subscription benefits post (ver.XXX->ver.YYY) and then it is followed by the actual progress report (Month X/Year Y). Subscription benefits post just lists the stuff you get for subscribing for that months, while progress report says what has been achieved (Or just Sardines apologizing profusely for 100500th time).

• Haha
Reactions: kofte

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
It can be confusing if you havent been following their progress for a while. This is how it goes usually:

You have subscription benefits post (ver.XXX->ver.YYY) and then it is followed by the actual progress report (Month X/Year Y). Subscription benefits post just lists the stuff you get for subscribing for that months, while progress report says what has been achieved (Or just Sardines apologizing profusely for 100500th time).
Ah, alright thanks for making that clear :)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Huuge post about the incoming Violence Edition was released today, seem he was really trying to bring everything within may. Well if you are interested you can read it , some years ago I've took a look with the editor and there were really some interesting things xD If everything is going smooth we can play the new version at begin of this summer ^^.

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Huuge post about the incoming Violence Edition was released today, seem he was really trying to bring everything within may. Well if you are interested you can read it , some years ago I've took a look with the editor and there were really some interesting things xD If everything is going smooth we can play the new version at begin of this summer ^^.
What does it says ? Pictures show that we may get some new content.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What does it says ? Pictures show that we may get some new content.
he showed the "villans" along the helper of the the Violence Edition, a brief of layout changes, he said that the game won't be anymore a fighting one (at least in this route) and you can access directly to the new expansion. About the plot he also said that was almost finish if not already since he got in mind already what he wanted to do and before was only a concept. Other stuff was him that explained his life and how the work is going on, like disconnecting the internet cable to avoid temptations xD

Reactions: Gta_sandman

Gta_sandman

Aug 18, 2017
he showed the "villans" along the helper of the the Violence Edition, a brief of layout changes, he said that the game won't be anymore a fighting one (at least in this route) and you can access directly to the new expansion. About the plot he also said that was almost finish if not already since he got in mind already what he wanted to do and before was only a concept. Other stuff was him that explained his life and how the work is going on, like disconnecting the internet cable to avoid temptations xD
Don't forget his crippling
Ring fit Adventure addiction that was taking a whole 40min of his time a day.

Apr 7, 2019
glad to hear progress is speeding up. i understand just how inefficient work can be when you allow yourself to use the internet or play video games during work hours. i totally agree with their decision on that part. work time is for work, and nothing else. if this is anything like other cases i've seen, progress could speed up over 3 times just from disconnecting the internet.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
glad to hear progress is speeding up. i understand just how inefficient work can be when you allow yourself to use the internet or play video games during work hours. i totally agree with their decision on that part. work time is for work, and nothing else. if this is anything like other cases i've seen, progress could speed up over 3 times just from disconnecting the internet.
I don't think this is their actual job though. They're probably making the game on their free time. Are you saying they should just work two jobs and ignore their other interests?

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
I don't think this is their actual job though. They're probably making the game on their free time. Are you saying they should just work two jobs and ignore their other interests?
To be fair I honestly dont think anyone is actually thinking or saying that. We're just glad progress is coming along. Although it is a shame he lost is translator awhile ago. Maybe he found another idk, haven't been severely following along, just checking here and there.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
To be fair I honestly dont think anyone is actually thinking or saying that. We're just glad progress is coming along. Although it is a shame he lost is translator awhile ago. Maybe he found another idk, haven't been severely following along, just checking here and there.
I never knew they had hired a translator. I always thought it was a dude on ULMF who peaced out because he was dying or something.

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
I never knew they had hired a translator. I always thought it was a dude on ULMF who peaced out because he was dying or something.
Yeahhhh, I just assumed he was working with him tbh. Just by that you can tell I dont exactly pay attention unless its posted here. Kinda just vibing and being patient for new updates. Lol.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Yeahhhh, I just assumed he was working with him tbh. Just by that you can tell I dont exactly pay attention unless its posted here. Kinda just vibing and being patient for new updates. Lol.
I'm not sure if they were paid, but the translator was in contact with the creator during the translation process, with the creator accepting his translation, so his work pretty much official. They did reach out to the creator to offer to translate, though, so it shows the creator was open to people helping in the translation realm. Not sure if the creator still is after they left, but I imagine so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus
Apr 7, 2019
that's obviously not what i meant. i meant that if you allocate time for work, you should only work during that time. your other interests can be done in the rest of your time. let's say i start writing a book along side my job. if i allocate an hour a day to writing, i should only be writing during that time.

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
I'm not sure if they were paid, but the translator was in contact with the creator during the translation process, with the creator accepting his translation, so his work pretty much official. They did reach out to the creator to offer to translate, though, so it shows the creator was open to people helping in the translation realm. Not sure if the creator still is after they left, but I imagine so.
Hmm, so my assumption was half right. That's good to know atleast :)

Apr 7, 2019
I'd hope, but I'm also curious if the Terms the dev is using is just talking about inserting the changes rather then actual sex.

But I hope I'm 100% wrong cause I've been waiting for sex scenes for awhile.
it's about sex. they're implementing a doggy style scene.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes