• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
so whats the changes
From my understanding there is one (1) new event and few and yankees can also "restrict face" now. Also some minor things. I won't even bother downloading.

In other news, author works now on "from behind/doggy" molestation position with current progress being [9 of 12]. Sample images behind paywall.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I think facemask will be forced upon you in regular fight scenario, not *just* after losing. Something like with locking your arms behind you by one attacker, it's just another "move" they can perform on you in battle. But that's my educated guess combined with limited knowledge of moonrunes. As I've mentioned before, too minor changes to re-download and replay and check whole game, for my tastes.

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
Saw the dl site fanpage and there was an update of a version coming October. But im confused, I didn't notice anything new, almost like the dev literally didn't do anything for the update. I really like this game but I'd like for advancements In the game instead of the same stuff in every update. Maybe there will be something different and isn't listed but still, worried about this game cause its definitely a gem.

RandomGuy2018

Jun 9, 2018
Yo, so Elulu's default face is now this pained face. Is it stuck like that forever? Or is it possible to change it normally? If it helps, I had her take after her mother on the day 3 event(be like her mom or her own way pretty much). Then had her first orgasm be done by salaryman(Is that some sort of guaranteed event?). Untitled.png

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Yo, so Elulu's default face is now this pained face. Is it stuck like that forever? Or is it possible to change it normally? If it helps, I had her take after her mother on the day 3 event(be like her mom or her own way pretty much). Then had her first orgasm be done by salaryman(Is that some sort of guaranteed event?). View attachment 1449410
to help you, you should read the whole thread. there is an easy answer to that.
or just keep playing the game. it answers your question for its own. i don´t wanna spoil, because that ruins the fun.

EDIT: i saw too late that you are playing the violence edition. i don´t know if it is the same like the normal game.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes