Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
Awesome game! i didn't have a good one for long time ago. Wow, if anyone knows for another game like this please let me know.

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
At least it takes some time and not becomes a drooling slut who craves cock after the first time :V
Hey, I was on fast forward mode, does it affect in the decisions? i mean for example, when she ask herself is she wants to continue the fast forward stop... So i hit the 400 hundred but i don't got the "call the police option'

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Any news on any big updates coming soon? Really looking forward to this one.
From the developer:

- Future plans

"We will continue to study the violence system in April.
I don't think there will be any noticeable progress for a while.

I'm really sorry that I seem to be procrastinating all the time.
Almost every day, there are days when I can't use it only once a week, but other than that day, I spend time making games.
Still, it is very difficult to think about a new mechanism, and I am worried so much that I do not know what I am worried about so much.

Still, it is advancing little by little every day.
Please take a while."

(Google translated as you can probably tell.)

YuujiHoshizora

Sep 19, 2017
From the developer:

- Future plans

"We will continue to study the violence system in April.
I don't think there will be any noticeable progress for a while.

I'm really sorry that I seem to be procrastinating all the time.
Almost every day, there are days when I can't use it only once a week, but other than that day, I spend time making games.
Still, it is very difficult to think about a new mechanism, and I am worried so much that I do not know what I am worried about so much.

Still, it is advancing little by little every day.
Please take a while."

(Google translated as you can probably tell.)
Cheers for the update :)
Really hope the Dev can make some good content, no rush although I am super keen to see some progression!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
idk But my game isant start
You to need to be more specific than that. I'm no techie, but here's a few things they might ask you:
  1. Does the game launch at all?
  2. If the game launched, what did you see? Send a screenshot if you have to.
  3. What version of the game are you running?
  4. Did you install any mods? If yes, which one? Are you sure you installed them correctly?
  5. Have you set your system locale to Japanese? If not, do that before re-extracting the files again.
In the future, I'd recommend listing as many details as possible so that people can better troubleshoot the problem. The better you describe the problem, the faster people can help you.

Okitan

Nov 19, 2020
You to need to be more specific than that. I'm no techie, but here's a few things they might ask you:
  1. Does the game launch at all?
  2. If the game launched, what did you see? Send a screenshot if you have to.
  3. What version of the game are you running?
  4. Did you install any mods? If yes, which one? Are you sure you installed them correctly?
  5. Have you set your system locale to Japanese? If not, do that before re-extracting the files again.
In the future, I'd recommend listing as many details as possible so that people can better troubleshoot the problem. The better you describe the problem, the faster people can help you.
The 5 is the problem, and ty for the answer its working now

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
btw if you didn't know all the event are now translated, unfortunately don't think the translator going to transalte also the violence edition when it come out (well he have it already so maybe he have already done some) since he complained about some inuries.
Anyway you can check the ULMF post .
At this end of this month should be out another small update, check the project status .

Reactions: Ferghus and Htchn

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
does anyone have a current build or patch guide?

I currently got those errors regarding missing files and that weird circle menu in my game

Reactions: Htchn
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes