Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
What's new on this patch?
Well!
I have absolutely no idea.
Nothing is new, its stated in the update on his fanpage or whatever its called... I've given up hope for this game awhile ago seeing as sardines always has some excuse or a million apologies Ready for each month. I wont deny being a dev is hard. But I just feel sardines has chewed way more off then he knew how to do and the no new content updates are the results.

Maybe we will get a good update sometime in the next 5 years. But I wouldn't hold your breath. ;-; I really want this game to have more content though but it's just reality. Sucks..

Reactions: kim6543
Jul 7, 2017
how do i access recollection events? i haven't heard anything about these, but the last update mentions fixes to them. so i should have seen them by now.
I might be wrong, but I don't think 'recollection' here means what you likely expect. Normally in a game like this, I think you'd use "recollection" to refer to the ability to rewatch previous scenes. But the word recollection basically just means remembering something -- so any scene where Elulu is reminiscing about her childhood, or lamenting how she was treated the previous day, or even just reminding herself about the importance of her mission, could possibly be considered a "recollection event".

Reactions: rgbprincess
Apr 7, 2019
I might be wrong, but I don't think 'recollection' here means what you likely expect. Normally in a game like this, I think you'd use "recollection" to refer to the ability to rewatch previous scenes. But the word recollection basically just means remembering something -- so any scene where Elulu is reminiscing about her childhood, or lamenting how she was treated the previous day, or even just reminding herself about the importance of her mission, could possibly be considered a "recollection event".
ah. thanks.

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
It gets stuck on "unpacking patch data" for me for a while. Been about 5 minutes .. and my pc is no slouch. What could be the issue?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes