Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
It gets stuck on "unpacking patch data" for me for a while. Been about 5 minutes .. and my pc is no slouch. What could be the issue?
You may want to start back over, seems like you are doing the update process wrong.

I would say start with the base game, launch it to title screen, and do each patch and translation file one by one

Make sure to launch to title screen after each patch

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I would say start with the base game, launch it to title screen, and do each patch and translation file one by one
No, only download the base game and one patch (the latest) you want to apply. The 2.31 patch contains everything of the previous patches also so there is no need to do all of them one by one.

Reactions: thegooglyman

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
No, only download the base game and one patch (the latest) you want to apply. The 2.31 patch contains everything of the previous patches also so there is no need to do all of them one by one.
didnt know that thought they were incremental. Thanks!

Jimbobthehomohobo

Jun 30, 2020
I've updated the English translation attached to my previous post with files that are up-to-date for version 2.31.
Did I do something wrong or is the city still untranslated with the patch? I get occasional lines in English but that's it.

EDIT So my guess is that me doing the patch after putting the translation files in removed them, as I know I put the files in there and they were gone when I went to go look at them to see exactly what they translated. I put them in again and now it works.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2022
Applied Magus2914's English patch, worked like a charm. Currently I'm enjoying playing the game once more, so thank you VERY much my friend.

Speed question for my poor potato of a computer:
When upgrading to v2.31, is it better to take the original v1.98 and then applying v2.31, or will taking v2.29 and applying v2.31 make things go faster gameplay-wise?

Apr 7, 2019
Applied Magus2914's English patch, worked like a charm. Currently I'm enjoying playing the game once more, so thank you VERY much my friend.

Speed question for my poor potato of a computer:
When upgrading to v2.31, is it better to take the original v1.98 and then applying v2.31, or will taking v2.29 and applying v2.31 make things go faster gameplay-wise?
Both outcomes are exactly the same gameplay wise, as the files will end up with all the same data in them.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
I just tried and the same thing happens :/
other help plz?
My antivirus doesn't like it when the game patches itself, so I had to turn it off while that was happening. The game itself doesn't bother it though, so you should be fine after that.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My antivirus doesn't like it when the game patches itself, so I had to turn it off while that was happening. The game itself doesn't bother it though, so you should be fine after that.
Don't turn off your antivirus to patch a game. Just whitelist the game.
If you don't know how, please look it up. The directions can differ depending on what antivirus program you have.

Reactions: clash bluelight
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes