Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
A-ha. I got the error.It happens if you keep clicking the 1st option until she climaxes. Then the game will get stuck in a loop until you get that error.
For now, just pick the 2nd option.

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Yup.
I forgot to add: I got the error, but the game still worked after that. Just had to press Ok twice and everything worked fine.

elias098

May 22, 2018
if anyone wants to know how to play on other OSes heres how i did it on mac. It seemed unable to patch though so that might have to be done before this.

1. First you need to extract the game files. The way i did this was by using with
Code:
npx asar extract path/to/game_folder/resources/app.asar path/to/destination_folder

2. Move into the folder you extracted the files to then add electron/remote
Code:
cd path/to/destination_folder
npm install "@electron/remote"

3. Now you need to edit some files. As far as i understand this seems to be due to the game using an old version of electron which has since made some breaking changes

main.js
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
libs.js
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. Now you can create the executable with either a or with
Code:
npm install --save-dev @electron-forge/cli
npx electron-forge import
npm run make
the translation, translation_csv and locales folders as well as save files goes into the folder you place the executable in

EDIT: from the game files
// (under home/username/_TyranoGameData/ on MacOS Sierra or later)
though on macOs Monterey on arm64 at least it was in the same folder as the executable

Last edited:
Reactions: B0n3r4tacos

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
Guys, are these sex acts active in the game or are they for future updates? if they are active how can i unlock? I started a new game and I see that there is a lot of content that my old save did not unlock.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Here it is:
Applied the patch (as in the game started, saw the patch and applied it, then told me it was successful and to restart it) and now the game won't even start. No idea why.

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Applied the patch (as in the game started, saw the patch and applied it, then told me it was successful and to restart it) and now the game won't even start. No idea why.
Did you try again?
Sometimes the game won't close completely, as in you have to open Task Manager and look for the application then close it, so you can open it again.
Or simply restart you PC.
If this doesn't work, download the 1.98v and the 2.36 patch and try again.
If this doesn't work, I can upload the entire game already patched. But that's gonna be a thing for tomorrow. Got a full day ahead of me. Lots of stuff to do.
Hope it works out for you.

Reactions: B0n3r4tacos

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
How do you fullscreen this game?
Hello.
Before going to bed, I decided to look around the internet to see if I could find some way to help you.
I found an external program called "Borderless Gaming".
I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but this is the result.
It's not 100% borderless, but you can see that it does a good job.
If you're interested in trying to see if that's what you're looking for, here's the link:
Hope it helps.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes