Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Nov 8, 2022
Is it possible to look at the source code for this game? I know it was made using some sort of game engine (I forget which), but is it possible to load it in with that and make changes?
I'd like to eventually make a mod. Our dear girl deserves a garter belt as a Christmas present too.

• Wow
Reactions: akapp

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
Is it possible to look at the source code for this game? I know it was made using some sort of game engine (I forget which), but is it possible to load it in with that and make changes?
I'd like to eventually make a mod. Our dear girl deserves a garter belt as a Christmas present too.
You can unpack the game files with 7-zip and examine the code in your ide of choice. I used visual studio and the source code was a mix of JavaScript and Tyranoscript, some kind of game building language.

Apr 7, 2019
any save>?
This game has almost no events in the traditional sense. The vast majority of the H content is in the combat system, and old scenes are no longer viewable after you've made progress. This game is one you'll actually have to play to get the full experience.

If it helps, the last page contains a download for a version of the game with debug mode. In that mode, you can change around parameters at will.

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
I enjoyed the combat system. In those games you usually have to decide between throwing the fight to see some action and actually progressing. Here you can have fun while you-re having fun.

Anyone on the thread maybe knows of some other games with similar combat ( or "combat" ) setup?

Apr 7, 2019
I enjoyed the combat system. In those games you usually have to decide between throwing the fight to see some action and actually progressing. Here you can have fun while you-re having fun.

Anyone on the thread maybe knows of some other games with similar combat ( or "combat" ) setup?
Karryn's prison, anything by Waterspoon, and the the "Jumble" games. That is, if what you're describing is combat H. If not, just give me some specifics and I'll point you in the right direction.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
God damnit, another game I discover too soon and then can't resist following until it gets some real content.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Last edited:

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Sex is not really needed in this game, and might even ruin it! So luckily he hasn't implemented it yet :)
Everything is needed in this game ...well, we do need to start with FBJ and everything else and finishing with Fsex and voluntary sex ...but hey just like your comment my is my own opinion and what will creator do is not for us to decide :)

P.S. as there is seems to be BJ scene anyone know how to get it ?

Last edited:

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
Looks like Sardines' blog is down, according to him he's gonna work on the project instead of screwing with wordpress. First time I've heard of a dev wanting to do work on the project than literally anything else lol.
Everything is needed in this game ...well, we do need to start with FBJ and everything else and finishing with Fsex and voluntary sex ...but hey just like your comment my is my own opinion and what will creator do is not for us to decide :)

Pretty sure that's next months, if not that's in the city scenes I think.

• Wow
Reactions: Eric Cartman
Apr 7, 2019

The pose art for most sexual actions is already in the game. If you've seen blowjob pics, they're probably from somebody manually posing Elulu in the debug menu.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

One person - B0n3r4tacos - made a mod on BJ scene. Search page 35;)

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
One person - B0n3r4tacos - made a mod on BJ scene. Search page 35;)
Just a reminder that it's broken but only because of my inexperience with modding. Someone more experienced could probably get it to work and even implement sex scenes with the existing art if they were willing to write some basic dialogue for it.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes