Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
Sex is not really needed in this game, and might even ruin it! So luckily he hasn't implemented it yet :)
I ... somewhat agree? It's not really needed but as long as it's noncon I don't think it will ruin the experience.

Karryn's prison, anything by Waterspoon, and the the "Jumble" games. That is, if what you're describing is combat H. If not, just give me some specifics and I'll point you in the right direction.
TYVM, I'll check them out.
I was interested in something on the line of "trying to ignore harassment" and... I mean, they're conossieur games, HP are so passé when you can have desire/lust bars.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I ... somewhat agree? It's not really needed but as long as it's noncon I don't think it will ruin the experience.

I was interested in something on the line of "trying to ignore harassment" and... I mean, they're conossieur games, HP are so passé when you can have desire/lust bars.
Some reactions here, react from the point of view of what they wish to see, and I understand why they wish sex.
But the game is about chikan and if sex is introduced, then it will move the focus from the relatively pure expression of chikan into the sex, and the chikan will be more of a side dish instead of the primary meal.
The wish for having all what you want in one game is why most AAA games are quite bland and soulless, that... and the predatory business model practises -__-'.
It is better for a game, especially a game like this one, to have a clear artistic expression.

I want to add that I do not dislike sex at all, like I have played over 100 hours in Karryn's Prison, sloot run included, and think it is one of the very best eroges ever released, but I like my games to be focused instead of being bland and trying to please all.
Karryns prison is primarily about corruption with a focus on gangbang, therefore most choices and paths lead down that way.

Flower Princess Elulu is a game about corruption and chikan, so sex should be secondary, if at all present, so that it keeps a visionary focus.
Sex is not molestation.

About the noncon, the scenes in the city centre are quite consensual, that doesn't make it any less chikan since she is "pure" the way she is. :sneaky:

Apr 7, 2019

If by "trying to ignore harassment" you mean a game that's focused primarily on harassment, where the heroine slowly has her body and mind trained, and her barriers removed, then I've got a few suggestions.

The Pregcess Of Zeven is almost exactly what I just described, in a literal sense. Like, with literal physical/mental training that leads to literal barriers being removed. It recently got a full translation by wings, so there are no moon runes to be seen.

Princess Knight Rose is another game with a similar vibe, though still very different from Elulu. It's a sort of dungeon puzzle game with a heavy emphasis on pleasure corruption.

Ayano the Exorcist and Shion the Exorcist by 7th door also feature a lot of harassment, pleasure corruption, and unlike the previous two, no actual sex. If all harassment all the time is what you're after, then this one might be for you.

Panic Party is another game with a substantial focus on harassment, and a fair bit of comedy. You also specified the need for desire/lust bars, and this game has several of those. Each part of the body can be trained independently on each of the girls, and there's a different ending event for each possible combination of most trained parts on either girl, for a total of 11 IIRC.

Then finally, there's quite possibly the best H games ever released. Ayura Crisis! and the much awaited sequel, ErisDysnomia, by above a damage tile. Both are well made side scrolling action games, as well as incredible HRPGs. If you're looking for desire/lust bars, numerical tracking of H stats, sexual status conditions, fetish customization, scene variety, and much, much more, then these are the games for you.

I have a lot more that I could recommend, but I don't want to overload you. If I was off the mark, feel free to correct me, and I'll try to find something that matches your tastes as perfectly as possible.

Apr 7, 2019
I know I'm not the funnily named bonertacos, but anything with status effects like being aroused, restrained, or other battle stuff would be much appreciated.
In my previous suggestions, ErisDysnomia, Ayura Crisis!, and Princess Knight Rose all have what you seek. Now for a few new ones.

Maken-shi Sara Has ero effects, as you described, as well as a pretty decent overall combat system.

Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ is a game that's almost exclusively focused on combat restraint effects. A bit of a warning, however, the game is pretty buggy. It's not unplayable, but the bugs are certainly noticeable.

Corrupted Saviors is another game with massive combat H elements. Though, it is a text based game. I'm not sure if you require visuals, but if not, I can absolutely vouch for this game.

I hope these games scratch your itch for sexual status effects in combat. If not, feel free to come back for more.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
In my previous suggestions, ErisDysnomia, Ayura Crisis!, and Princess Knight Rose all have what you seek. Now for a few new ones.

Maken-shi Sara Has ero effects, as you described, as well as a pretty decent overall combat system.

Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ is a game that's almost exclusively focused on combat restraint effects. A bit of a warning, however, the game is pretty buggy. It's not unplayable, but the bugs are certainly noticeable.

Corrupted Saviors is another game with massive combat H elements. Though, it is a text based game. I'm not sure if you require visuals, but if not, I can absolutely vouch for this game.

I hope these games scratch your itch for sexual status effects in combat. If not, feel free to come back for more.
you really know your stuff in combat hgames sadly ive played most of these got any other good suggestions

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
Any specific kinks you'd like me to focus on? I've been recommending games for quite a while, and the scattershot method sucks. I'll need specifics to give you any good suggestions.
You know I appreciate you responding so I'll try to be clear and specific to make it easier for you. Magical Girl Corruption has been what I've been looking for recently. Specifically games like Magical Valkyrie Lyristia it's prequel/sequel Magical Valkyrie Frostia both fulfill the magical girl violation aspect of corruption with it's combat but lack subtly in the embarassment and humilation the protagonists' endure. In other words the CGs go hard and really lean into the ryona side of the game which I feel like diminishes the other parts of the game. Really I think Magical Girl Celesphonia does this better as the protagonist in that game is much more reluctant and will outright refuse some events based on a lewdness meter being to low. This lends itself better to a progression in corruption which is a bigger factor in what games I'll play now. Other games I've tried that do this well would be Virgin Island, Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- , and Ambrosia. While these aren't Magical Girl themed the corruption in these games would be what I'm looking for. Again appreciate you and thanks for the time.

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018

Translation
Status Report (3/2)

Sorry for the one-day delay...
Status report

We are still working on the Violence Edition office district scenario: ・・・・・・
February Results

2. scenario creation for the Violence section
Chibi Debryman's event in the office district
We have implemented the "✿Chibilyman can come" option.
The plan was to add one more event, but I was working on it just a few minutes ago and barely got that far: ・・・・・・

I think we spent too much time on one option: ・・・・・・

Still, we were able to add almost the same amount of events in one month as the "✿Debreeman can " choice event that we added over two months from December~January, so I guess we are working more efficiently: ・・・・・・
However, it is still taking too much time, so I'm a bit worried about simplifying the way we do things a bit more: ・・・・・・
Plans for March

1. creating a scenario for the violence section
As last month, I will continue to implement the unimplemented parts related to the first climax in the office district: ・・・・・・
We are planning to implement the "✿Forced to cum" event that we were not able to do in February.
In addition to that, I would like to add another event or two. ・・・・・・

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
do i have to download all previous patches and apply all of them or do i just need the base game and the patch?

Apr 7, 2019
You know I appreciate you responding so I'll try to be clear and specific to make it easier for you. Magical Girl Corruption has been what I've been looking for recently. Specifically games like Magical Valkyrie Lyristia it's prequel/sequel Magical Valkyrie Frostia both fulfill the magical girl violation aspect of corruption with it's combat but lack subtly in the embarassment and humilation the protagonists' endure. In other words the CGs go hard and really lean into the ryona side of the game which I feel like diminishes the other parts of the game. Really I think Magical Girl Celesphonia does this better as the protagonist in that game is much more reluctant and will outright refuse some events based on a lewdness meter being to low. This lends itself better to a progression in corruption which is a bigger factor in what games I'll play now. Other games I've tried that do this well would be Virgin Island, Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- , and Ambrosia. While these aren't Magical Girl themed the corruption in these games would be what I'm looking for. Again appreciate you and thanks for the time.
I guess I'll rapid fire a few of these, since you didn't list them, but I suspect you've tried them.

Psychic Guardian Super Splendor by no future, as well as most of their other games, are basically what you're asking for.

The Pregcess Of Zeven has one of the best corruption arcs in the history of H games, and follows a princess knight, which is magical girl adjacent. Be sure to get the recent fan translation patch for it, otherwise you will face poetry.

You mentioned Liz, but have you tried the other games by studio Clymenia?

Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea is a game focused on H combat with an emphasis on status conditions and repeated orgasms. It also has a neat story twist, if you care at all about the plot.

The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~ is a game much like the Waterspoon titles, though a bit more refined in some ways. This game does require an older version of DirectX, however, so make sure you get that before trying to run it.

Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest is my last suggestion. It's the one I most suspect you've never played, but it also matches up with what you want pretty decently.

None of these have that subtlety that you mentioned, except for Zeven, but they all feature a magical girl of some variety going through some kind of sexual corruption arc. I am sure, however, that none of these games feature any ryona, which you specifically spoke against in your comment.

Apr 7, 2019
you really know your stuff in combat hgames sadly ive played most of these got any other good suggestions
Check out my most recent reply. Iruru, Agnietta, and Marle all contain a strong focus on combat H. I would also suggest the works of JSK. half of their games are pure combat H, and the other half are sort of blackmail sims.

Reactions: akapp

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Hello, everyone.
Finally got a job and I'll PROBABLY be able to upload these patches more frequently.
Won't do it every month, unless he releases a substancial update.

Have fun.
What's new with that patch ?

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017

i'm a huge fan of Maken-Shi Sara, i even bought the steam version, however i don't recommend buying the steam version, since the publisher on steam refuse the new recent update from the developer which adds new map, enemy, and event.

I remember some people shares the new update version on the threads, but its still MTL.

The character is cute, and i like the detransformation.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes