Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
that is to say that I cannot go up from 2.19 to 2.39 because I have tried and it does not let me it is version that has content that the other does not

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hey all, I had base 1.98 + patch 2.36 and added patch 2.39 with no problem.
If you haven't done one, you need to give it time; it takes a while to unpack the patch and for it to apply it, so go do something else for a bit.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
(but 1.98+2.38 is not working for me)
That works fine for me, idk. I don't have the debug tool but everything works as intended without the other patches, and i have all translations up until now + the content between those patches, so idk man. Maybe im missing something and havent noticed yet?

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
That works fine for me, idk. I don't have the debug tool but everything works as intended without the other patches, and i have all translations up until now + the content between those patches, so idk man. Maybe im missing something and havent noticed yet?
ok, i tried again and...
1.98= Elulu 1.98.jpg

1.98+2.38= Elulu 2.24.jpg

1.98+2.31+2.38= Elulu 2.38.jpg

1.98+2.18(1000)+2.31+2.38= Elulu 2.38all.jpg

1.98+2.39= idk.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Hey, does anybody here know how to write dialogue into this game? I've been machine translating the translation files for days now for my personal enjoyment, but have no idea how to actually get my text into the game. I know a few people have posted working translation files in this thread, so I'm just wondering how they did it.

Reactions: Kairnan and akapp

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
Hey, does anybody here know how to write dialogue into this game? I've been machine translating the translation files for days now for my personal enjoyment, but have no idea how to actually get my text into the game. I know a few people have posted working translation files in this thread, so I'm just wondering how they did it.
I tried it a while ago, and there is a way, buuuut it's decently confusing, there are many excel documents in the language translation files, first go to translation in the files, which should be easy as it's next to the application exacutable, from there read the "read me_En" and the "About translation environment" file, should help a little for the next part.
A quote from the file itself. "To change or add a translation dictionary, decompress the compressed file (translation_csv.zip) and place the CSV file inside directly under the language-specific folder in the "translation" folder.
Edit the CSV file and the result will be reflected in the game." I don't remember if you need to re-compress it or not, or if you need to move any files, but I don't think so.
This isn't a perfect explanation and this might be wrong, Might even be a missing step, just make sure you have a back up of the whole thing just in case. And I mean of both the translation and game files.
Hope this helps!
Also, If you're going to put it through a machine, I'm just gonna say when I tried, I had to do it all by hand, manually putting it all in the right place. so it took ages, even with MTL... because that's how the translation for this works... or worked... I haven't tried in a while so it might be a bit different. (I also no longer have that half translated file or I'd give it to you.)

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
I tried it a while ago, and there is a way, buuuut it's decently confusing, there are many excel documents in the language translation files, first go to translation in the files, which should be easy as it's next to the application exacutable, from there read the "read me_En" and the "About translation environment" file, should help a little for the next part.
A quote from the file itself. "To change or add a translation dictionary, decompress the compressed file (translation_csv.zip) and place the CSV file inside directly under the language-specific folder in the "translation" folder.
Edit the CSV file and the result will be reflected in the game." I don't remember if you need to re-compress it or not, or if you need to move any files, but I don't think so.
This isn't a perfect explanation and this might be wrong, Might even be a missing step, just make sure you have a back up of the whole thing just in case. And I mean of both the translation and game files.
Hope this helps!
Also, If you're going to put it through a machine, I'm just gonna say when I tried, I had to do it all by hand, manually putting it all in the right place. so it took ages, even with MTL... because that's how the translation for this works... or worked... I haven't tried in a while so it might be a bit different. (I also no longer have that half translated file or I'd give it to you.)
Well now I'm even more confused. I decompressed, edited, recompressed, and added it back into the appropriate language folder, but got no results. It seems like I did everything right. Also, yeah. I've had to do it line by line manually. That has given me a chance to correct almost every machine translation error, though. So my translation is a highly edited MTL. I guess I'll reread the translation texts, and see if I'm missing something.

Btw, you said you've gotten results before right? Would you mind doing it again and telling me exactly how it's done? I'm not asking for a whole translation. Just add a single letter somewhere or something. Once you tell me how and I get it working, I'll be able to translate the whole thing, and I'll share it with you in return.

Jul 7, 2017
Well now I'm even more confused. I decompressed, edited, recompressed, and added it back into the appropriate language folder, but got no results. It seems like I did everything right.
As far as I can tell, the intended way of using your own translation just doesn't work. Based on some quick testing, it looks like if you put the (uncompressed) csv files in the game's translation/ENG directory then the game will detect them and generate a json file... with completely different data!

However, there is an alternate way of using your own translation. You'll need a way to open & edit asar archives -- the program 7zip can do this if you install the right plugin for it. With that ready, you can just open up resources/app.asar and overwrite the csv files inside its data/scenario/trans/ENG/ directory.

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
Silverveil , clash bluelight and truemechasonic

Umh... you can just modify stuff into the .cvs fiels in transaltion/ENG.

If you use trans_screen.csv as an expample you can imemdaitaly see your edits in the settings screen.

The only syntax I can desume is that tabs (not spaces) are used for delimiters between jp and eng, and the endline is windows (so correct to CR+LF if you're doing your edits on linux)
Also do not modify any line starting with # or < , those seems to be declarations of some sort.

Jul 7, 2017

If you use trans_screen.csv as an expample you can imemdaitaly see your edits in the settings screen.

The only syntax I can desume is that tabs (not spaces) are used for delimiters between jp and eng, and the endline is windows (so correct to CR+LF if you're doing your edits on linux)
Also do not modify any line starting with # or < , those seems to be declarations of some sort.
I'm pretty confident I know how to edit contents of the csv files, or else my alternate method of sticking them into the asar archive wouldn't work. (The usage of tabs as a delimiter is standard for CSV files, since they're spreadsheets. I would suggest importing into Google Sheets or something similar if you want to do much editing on a CSV file; that's what I did when I made MTLs for this game in the past.)

But when I just pasted them into the translation/ENG directory, went into trans_scenario.csv, and replaced every instance of "What should I do?" with "WUMBO WUMBO WUMBO", the game still displayed the dialogue "What should I do?" when I started a new file.

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently I chose to test it on like the one fucking line where it doesn't work? I guess what actually must have happened is that because of the weird patching process I ended up using an outdated csv file, that particular instance of "What should I do?" must not have been in the CSV at all, and so the game used the default translation.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019

You're right. I got "belly bread" to display as "belly bruises." to do it, I had to open the file with notepad++, edit it, repackage it as a .csv, and replace the original. Though, that leads to another problem. When I open trans.scenario with notepad++, the formatting is completely ruined. Once the formatting is this way, I can't seem to repackage it as a .csv anymore. Any advice?

EDIT: I got it back to normal, but now my changes aren't reflected in game. I tried adding tabs just to make sure, and that didn't work. I also can't replace existing text directly since the game doesn't actually display the Japanese text in the file, only the English. I think that's also why it's so much easier to edit the settings file. In that case, I'm taking an already translated word and changing it. In this case, I'm adding new text to the file entirely. I don't know how to do csv formatting, and I feel like that might be necessary.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
You're right. I got "belly bread" to display as "belly bruises." to do it, I had to open the file with notepad++, edit it, repackage it as a .csv, and replace the original. Though, that leads to another problem. When I open trans.scenario with notepad++, the formatting is completely ruined. Once the formatting is this way, I can't seem to repackage it as a .csv anymore. Any advice?

EDIT: I got it back to normal, but now my changes aren't reflected in game. I tried adding tabs just to make sure, and that didn't work. I also can't replace existing text directly since the game doesn't actually display the Japanese text in the file, only the English. I think that's also why it's so much easier to edit the settings file. In that case, I'm taking an already translated word and changing it. In this case, I'm adding new text to the file entirely. I don't know how to do csv formatting, and I feel like that might be necessary.
  1. Import the CSV file into a Google Sheet. The japanese text will be in one column; the english text in another.
  2. Edit the translations there.
  3. Optionally, use the sheet's to handle any text that hasn't been translated (though obviously the quality will be low, and if you paste that function into a bunch of rows at once then it'll be slow).
  4. When done, export the sheet into a CSV file.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
This is sad.
You're all somehow making this look like some encryption key is in play, when there isn't any.

Apr 7, 2019
This is sad.
You're all somehow making this look like some encryption key is in play, when there isn't any.
Feel free to show me exactly how it's done. I'll admit that I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm probably the only guy here willing to do the tedious work of actually translating the thing line by line. So, if you can teach me the way, I'll deliver you a highly edited machine translation. Same deal I offered the other guy. You teach, I work.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes