Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
  1. Import the CSV file into a Google Sheet. The japanese text will be in one column; the english text in another.
  2. Edit the translations there.
  3. Optionally, use the sheet's to handle any text that hasn't been translated (though obviously the quality will be low, and if you paste that function into a bunch of rows at once then it'll be slow).
  4. When done, export the sheet into a CSV file.
So I opened google sheets, and imported trans.scenario, and this is a bit of what I got.

\f1\'8d\'a1\'93\'fa\'82\'cd\'8e\'84\'82\'aa\'91\'4f\'82\'f0\'81\'42\f0\tab\tab\par
<\f1\'83\'60\'83\'72\'83\'8a\'81\'5b\'83\'7d\'83\'93\f0\tab #Poor Office Worker:\tab\par
\f1\'82\'cd\'82\'9f\'81\'41\'82\'cd\'82\'9f\'81\'41\'82\'cd\'82\'9f\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\f0\tab\tab\par
\f1\'82\'c5\'82\'cd\'8e\'84\'82\'cd\'82\'a8\'8b\'b9\'82\'f0\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\f0\tab\tab\par
This isn't really what you described. I can't see any Japanese text, and the English text is extremely hard to discern from everything else. I haven't used sheets before, so maybe I did something wrong.

Jul 7, 2017
So I opened google sheets, and imported trans.scenario, and this is a bit of what I got.

\f1\'8d\'a1\'93\'fa\'82\'cd\'8e\'84\'82\'aa\'91\'4f\'82\'f0\'81\'42\f0\tab\tab\par
<\f1\'83\'60\'83\'72\'83\'8a\'81\'5b\'83\'7d\'83\'93\f0\tab #Poor Office Worker:\tab\par
\f1\'82\'cd\'82\'9f\'81\'41\'82\'cd\'82\'9f\'81\'41\'82\'cd\'82\'9f\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\f0\tab\tab\par
\f1\'82\'c5\'82\'cd\'8e\'84\'82\'cd\'82\'a8\'8b\'b9\'82\'f0\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\'a5\f0\tab\tab\par
This isn't really what you described. I can't see any Japanese text, and the English text is extremely hard to discern from everything else. I haven't used sheets before, so maybe I did something wrong.
I'm not sure what would cause that, but here are the detailed steps I've used to import it myself:
  1. Open (or create a new) spreadsheet in .
  2. Click on File->Import.
  3. Select 'Upload'
  4. Either drag the desired .CSV file there, or hit "Browse" and select it from the file browser.
  5. For the "Import location" option I suggest you select "Insert new sheet(s)"; this tells it to create a new page in the current spreadsheet.
  6. For "Separator type", I usually leave it as "Detect automatically". (Changing it to "Tab" should also work, I think.)
  7. Uncheck the "Convert text to numbers..." box, just in case.
  8. Finally, press the "Import data" button.
That should create a page in your spreadsheet that looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you're done editing the english translation in Column B, you can export that page to a new CSV file by clicking on File->Download->Comma Separated Values (.csv).
Edit: as discussed below, I think the game doesn't like that style of export after all. Instead, export as TSV, rename the file appropriately, and use Notepad++ or another tool to change the file's encoding to "UTF-16 LE BOM".

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
I'm not sure what would cause that, but here are the detailed steps I've used to import it myself:
  1. Open (or create a new) spreadsheet in .
  2. Click on File->Import.
  3. Select 'Upload'
  4. Either drag the desired .CSV file there, or hit "Browse" and select it from the file browser.
  5. For the "Import location" option I suggest you select "Insert new sheet(s)"; this tells it to create a new page in the current spreadsheet.
  6. For "Separator type", I usually leave it as "Detect automatically". (Changing it to "Tab" should also work, I think.)
  7. Uncheck the "Convert text to numbers..." box, just in case.
  8. Finally, press the "Import data" button.
That should create a page in your spreadsheet that looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you're done editing the english translation in Column B, you can export that page to a new CSV file by clicking on File->Download->Comma Separated Values (.csv).
I followed your steps, and I got the same result. Maybe my csv file is just corrupted or something. But that would mean that the game couldn't read it, even though it obviously still can. I'm gonna redownload the game and see if that works.

EDIT: Yo. I redownloaded the game, and your method works now. I'm gonna go see if I can translate some lines now.

EDIT2: So I can't input any new lines. I can edit any already translated English lines in the file, and they show up in the game. But if I try to add anything new, no dice.

Last edited:

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
clash bluelight

I'm not overly familiar with google sheets, but there should be some option to import and/or export empty fields. I would gather that's what preventing you form adding in new content.

The files in question are just plain text, if you use an editor that can show you tabulations and so on it's clear where to put stuff,

the file format is:
Scenarioname (a tab) bunch/of/variables (a tab) DO NOT EDIT (CR+LF , i.e. windows end of line)
stuff in jp (a tab) same stuff in en (CR+LF)
stuff in jp (a tab)(another tab)(CR+LF)

if you want to add translation you must put it after the first tab.

I've taken some screenshots with using View -> Show Symbol -> Show all characters as options, but any decent text editor would work I guess. Hopethey can help you make sense of the whole thing.

elulutransl001.png elulutransl002.png

In the lines with a green verticla line I just slapped the first thing that google translate gave me, line numbers are the same ofc.

Hope it helps ;)

Apr 7, 2019
clash bluelight

I'm not overly familiar with google sheets, but there should be some option to import and/or export empty fields. I would gather that's what preventing you form adding in new content.

The files in question are just plain text, if you use an editor that can show you tabulations and so on it's clear where to put stuff,

the file format is:
Scenarioname (a tab) bunch/of/variables (a tab) DO NOT EDIT (CR+LF , i.e. windows end of line)
stuff in jp (a tab) same stuff in en (CR+LF)
stuff in jp (a tab)(another tab)(CR+LF)

if you want to add translation you must put it after the first tab.

I've taken some screenshots with using View -> Show Symbol -> Show all characters as options, but any decent text editor would work I guess. Hopethey can help you make sense of the whole thing.

View attachment 2496226 View attachment 2496227

In the lines with a green verticla line I just slapped the first thing that google translate gave me, line numbers are the same ofc.

Hope it helps ;)
I'll try that out tomorrow. I'm a little busy with other projects tonight. Thanks.

Reactions: Sam_Hollywood
Jul 7, 2017
EDIT2: So I can't input any new lines. I can edit any already translated English lines in the file, and they show up in the game. But if I try to add anything new, no dice.
If it's displaying your edits to the existing translation then the game is clearly using your CSV file. I can only think of a couple possible reasons why you would see this behavior:
  • the line you're adding a translation for is identical to an already-translated line somewhere else in the CSV, and it's using that other translation instead. Or
  • the CSV you're using is out-of-date, such that the lines you're trying to translate -- or the scenario titles that they're under -- don't quite match what's in the current version of the game.

Apr 7, 2019
If it's displaying your edits to the existing translation then the game is clearly using your CSV file. I can only think of a couple possible reasons why you would see this behavior:
  • the line you're adding a translation for is identical to an already-translated line somewhere else in the CSV, and it's using that other translation instead. Or
  • the CSV you're using is out-of-date, such that the lines you're trying to translate -- or the scenario titles that they're under -- don't quite match what's in the current version of the game.
I don't think it could be either. I just redownloaded the game, so my file is up to date. And some of these lines are pretty unique, like the introduction of the salarymen.

Apr 7, 2019
Well something weird just happened. I decided to try what you mentioned yesterday, but now that I open the file in notepad++ it's fine. My csv is no longer adding in all the ridiculous letters and numbers. Here's an excerpt.

<エルル,#Elulu:,
あっ,Aah.,
あっ,Aah.,
いや,Noo.,
<ファンガスロード,#Fungus Lord:,
くく,Kuku.,
腰をぶるぶる震わせて、そんなにまたイきたいのか?,"Shaking your trembling hips, do you want to cum again that much?",

There aren't any tabs to speak of. Instead, there are commas and quotation marks. I'm gonna try adding something and see if I can make it work by roughly copying this formatting.

EDIT: Nope. I already had the formatting right the first time. As before, old text can be altered, but I can't add new text. I'm starting to think the game just doesn't read any new data that's added to the csv file.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think it could be either. I just redownloaded the game, so my file is up to date. And some of these lines are pretty unique, like the introduction of the salarymen.
You're using the CSV that came with the latest patch that was applied to your copy of the game, right? Give a verbatim example of a line that the game isn't translating after adding its translation to the CSV.

Apr 7, 2019
You're using the CSV that came with the latest patch that was applied to your copy of the game, right? Give a verbatim example of a line that the game isn't translating after adding its translation to the CSV.
<チビリーマン,#Poor Office Worker:,
おや、あんなところに女の子が一人でいますよ。,"Oh, there's a girl alone over there.",
<デブリーマン,#Fat Office Worker:,
おや、本当ですねぇ。,"Oh, there is.",
こんな殺風景な場所に何のご用ですかね。,"What does she want in such a bleak place?,
さあ,"Come on,",
あの年頃の女の子が考えることなど想像もつきません。,"I can't imagine what a girl her age is thinking.",

腰をぶるぶる震わせて、そんなにまたイきたいのか?,"Shaking your trembling hips, do you want to cum again that much?",

The top bit is the part I edited. The bottom bit is pulled directly from the file for comparison. Personally, I don't see a difference. Though, I did miss one quotation mark.

Apr 7, 2019
Are you editing the correct file? Did you use "Search" to change every matching sentence?
I can't do that. As you can see, the Japanese text and the English text are held separately. The game is checking the English section for what to display. If I alter the Japanese, the game simply doesn't read it at all. I've tried.

Jul 7, 2017
さあ,"Come on,",

The top bit is the part I edited. The bottom bit is pulled directly from the file for comparison. Personally, I don't see a difference. Though, I did miss one quotation mark.
At least one of those lines appears multiple times in the CSV, so it may that the game is displaying a different copy of the line. I'll try it myself, though, if I can figure out how to reach that particular scene in-game.

Edit: Hrm, I'm starting to think I gave you some bad advice about how to export it back to CSV. I guess it's been a while since I properly tried this sort of thing. Hopefully it won't take long to figure this out...

Last edited:

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
I can't do that. As you can see, the Japanese text and the English text are held separately. The game is checking the English section for what to display. If I alter the Japanese, the game simply doesn't read it at all. I've tried.
You're not supposed to edit the JP text.

Jul 7, 2017
さあ,"Come on,",

Okay I think I figured out the problem. I gave you bad advice about exporting back from google sheets to CSV file (sorry). Now that I've refreshed my memory and experimented a little, there are two methods that seem like they should work for going from google sheet to CSV:
  • Option 1: Copy-and-paste the entire Google Sheets page into (a copy of) the original CSV file, making sure to replace all the text in the file. This should maintain the tab-based delimiter instead of changing to commas, and should also maintain the encoding, plus you won't have to worry about renaming the file. I think this is actually what I used to do, but nowadays the translation file is so much bigger your computer probably won't like copying and pasting that much text at once.
  • Option 2: Export to a Tab-Separated-Values (.tsv) file. Make sure to change it to .csv when renaming the file. Also, change the file encoding from UTF-8 to "UTF-16 LE BOM" -- notepad++ lets you do by just opening the file, selecting the appropriate option under Encoding, and then saving the file.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Okay I think I figured out the problem. I gave you bad advice about exporting back from google sheets to CSV file (sorry). Now that I've refreshed my memory and experimented a little, there are two methods that seem like they should work for going from google sheet to CSV:
  • Option 1: Copy-and-paste the entire Google Sheets page into (a copy of) the original CSV file, making sure to replace all the text in the file. This should maintain the tab-based delimiter instead of changing to commas, and should also maintain the encoding, plus you won't have to worry about renaming the file. I think this is actually what I used to do, nut nowadays the translation file is so much bigger your computer probably won't like copying and pasting that much text at once.
  • Option 2: Export to a Tab-Separated-Values (.tsv) file. Make sure to change it to .csv when renaming the file. Also, change the file encoding from UTF-8 to "UTF-16 LE BOM" -- notepad++ lets you do by just opening the file, selecting the appropriate option under Encoding, and then saving the file.
I'll try that when I get the chance. Sorry for the late reply. I've suddenly gotten very busy IRL, and probably won't be able to continue this project for a little while. I'll see if I can get this working in a few days.

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
Heya guys! Sorry for asking something that probably got asked already. Is there any significant updates?
as of late, no... love the game and all but man, the "major" updates are kinda non existent right now. but hey, im always open to be surprised ofcourse. cause id love for this game to actually progress instead of the drip feed type updates. lets just say, the dev has sorta a history of not being very productive with the updates. lol

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes