Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Heyo, everyone. Is this new update worth the U$5?
Because if it isn't, I'll wait until the next month.
I like his work, but to be honest, I'm not too fond of spending U$5 every month to receive bug fixes.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

gbrl

Aug 7, 2018
Heyo, everyone. Is this new update worth the U$5?
Because if it isn't, I'll wait until the next month.
I like his work, but to be honest, I'm not too fond of spending U$5 every month to receive bug fixes.
Bahaar I dont think its worth it, just a small scene and nothing new.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
Last update: ( )

machine translation said:
A scenario addition for the ¥ 500 plan benefit and a debug mode patch for the ¥ 1,000 plan benefit.
It will be up for supporters from April.
The contents are the same as last month ...

The following elements are added to the product version (Ver1.98) by introducing the patch.
1. Molester Lehman events added ※
2. Added the reaction of Nasty 2 ※
※ Begging "Plead 'Don't call the police'." at the event of sex development over 400.

3. Added "Restrain the face." to Delinquent & Reggae Guy restraint pattern※
※ Note that it will not be displayed unless the arm is in a restrained state.
You will be able to choose to wear the ball gag and eye mask at the same time for the first time, and wear only one of them after the second time.

4.Other
- Elulu serifu balloon additional.
- Corrected images of battle commands, status bar, miasma, and pollution.
- Added a small cut-in display to the message frame.
- Added simple animation to erotic action.

State of the game: ( )

machine translation said:
Status Report

I'm still creating a scenario for the office district for the violence edition ...

March Results

1. Violence Scenario Creation
Event in the office district Chibi De Breeman
We have implemented the option of "✿ Forcibly make you".
The reminiscence event after squid is also implemented, although it is a diversion of other events.
It has also been added to paid patches.
In addition, at present, the future is not implemented, and after the reminiscence event, it will return to the state before the climax as if nothing had happened and resume ...

2. Mosaic correction of incitement cut-in images
The mosaic of the incitement cut-in image has been corrected to a neat mosaic instead of a simplified display. It's not a big fix, but I was curious about it.

3. Fix the incendiary ass erotic animation
I made a slight correction to the incendiary ass erotic anime. Until now, it was kind of anime, but I'm modifying it to work like that...
This is not a big fix either, but it took a lot of time...

4. Tax return
I filed my tax return...
It took a sober time...

That's all for March...

Schedule for April

1. Violence Scenario Creation
We plan to sequentially implement unimplemented scenarios after the first climax of the office district.
Specifically, I'm going to implement a scenario after "✿ Forcibly make me".
Nice to know the author can stop drinking for long enough to file their taxes I guess?

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, doesn't seem to be worth U$5.
I'll wait until next month.
Thanks for posting the patch notes and status report.

Grapes1000

Sep 5, 2022
cant get this game to update passed 2.24 no matter which combinations of patches I add. Anybody have this issue?

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah, doesn't seem to be worth U$5.
I'll wait until next month.
Thanks for posting the patch notes and status report.
oh boyyyy you will be waiting way longer then a month for this game to have a meaningful update...

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Is there an actual reason behind the convoluted way of uploading patches? Why not just upload a patched version of the game?

Edit: sorry if that came off as aggressive, was a legitimate question. Thank you again to the uploaders <3

Last edited:
Reactions: stec

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Is there an actual reason behind the convoluted way of uploading patches? Why not just upload a patched version of the game?
Size.
Compressed patch is around 150Mb.
Compressed game is around 370Mb+.
But I can post the 2.39 version here + debug v1.42.
--- Edited for clarification about game version. ---

Last edited:

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
I usually provide the lastest version, but this time it was just some text and maybe some bug fixes. Not worth spending U$5 (which is a bit more expensive to me. Conversion to another currency and all).
So I'll wait until next month and see if he provides some content that deserves U$5.
If he does, I'll buy it and post here. If he doesn't... well, we'll have to wait a bit more.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I've created some hand-translated files you can use to fill-in the text the developer missed. Just drop them in your <game>/translation/ENG folder to use them. They're all up-to-date with version 2.22. Feel free to use, change, or repackage them. I still saw some lines in the game that are in Japanese, but they're not in any of the translation files so I guess the developer needs to add support for it first.

Edit 12/8/22: Updated the translation files for version 2.31.
thx for the translation, mind update with the 2.39 we have?

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021
Does anyone know what the debug mode buttons under the "Open" button do? Like "Ero", "Text", and all of them seem to have "CL" written with them.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone know what the debug mode buttons under the "Open" button do? Like "Ero", "Text", and all of them seem to have "CL" written with them.
CL - CLipboard
Copies state of different parts of Elulu's image to clipboard. Purely for debugging purposes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
got a changelog by any chance?
You can find it in his blog linked a couple of post above:

4/ 1 1:39 postscript →ver2.40
-Implemented the option "✿Forcing Elulu to cum" for the first climax event in the office area.
-Fixed mosaic for cut-in of front eroticism in the image from below.
-Fixed the animation of the buttocks in the image from below.
3/11 18:40 postscript →ver2.39
-Fixed a looping problem after climax in the event of the Fat & Poor Office Worker in the office district.
(The text for consecutive climaxes was slightly revised.)

so 2.39 is a bug-fix release and 2.40 has some new content in the office area event and 2 bug fixes

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes