Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
half the update files seem to be missing from the sites
You just need the latest patch.
Would be nice if the Installation tab actually explained how to install it
Paste the latest patch over the base game replacing all files, open the game and wait for it to update, restart game when updating is done and change language to 'eng' at the config menu.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Tried to install but it's not running. Am I supposed to install the base then patch it until I get to the current patch?

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
It's funny to see the reaction from the guests of this forum thread. This confusion and disappointment... :ROFLMAO:

I've been here for two years and I really love this game and the developer, no matter what.

As I said earlier - the development of this game is a "10-year adventure". Ya'll be patient.
And I don't understand why the moderator updated this game's topic. Everything's not finished at all. Even the translation.
Why are there so many download links to patches? This is uneccesary.
Has anyone tried "Any-OS" version? Does it work with patches?

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Oh this doesn't have actually sex yet? I was wondering about that especially since in the stats it has blowjob and sex.

Still a...interesting game? Are there similar ones like it?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
For whatever demented reason, I follow the dev's Ci-en and his monthly updates. The pattern goes something like this.

Month 1: "I'm sorry, this month I couldn't do what I planned to do, but next month will be different!"
Month 2: "I made changes to the UI and slightly altered one of her poses. Sorry for not delivering what was promised, but next month..."
Month 3: "I've been reading motivational books that will help me get out of this rut! No updates this month, please understand."
Year 2: "I'm sorry, here's another slight alteration of one of her existing poses and 3 lines of text."
Year 2, month 5: "Gomennasorry. I super promise that next time will be the time!"
Year 3+: And so on...

For whatever reason the dev can't either admit to himself that he isn't passionate about the project anymore and that he doesn't care to complete it, or he's outright taking advantage of his Ci-en supporters subscriptions. No idea which it is. Possibly both.

tl;dr

Outside of the in game sprite viewer that's available in an early dev version and the bad end that was released back in 2019, there is no penetrative sex of any kind. All of the game's updates have been minor esthetic changes or bug fixes.
Whatever may or may not be going on in the dev's life, from a player perspective it is quite sad that he has basically completely stopped working on the sequel which is the same game but in the city which would then also have full sex rather than just molestation attacks

It is a bit odd he keeps updating this game still when he has the other one pretty much fully onhold now

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Doublefrost

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Whatever may or may not be going on in the dev's life, from a player perspective it is quite sad that he has basically completely stopped working on the sequel which is the same game but in the city which would then also have full sex rather than just molestation attacks

It is a bit odd he keeps updating this game still when he has the other one pretty much fully onhold now
He is working on it right now. It is NOT onhold. Molestation train is completed.

Go to the city in game and you will see what's already been done

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
He is working on it right now. It is NOT onhold. Molestation train is completed.

Go to the city in game and you will see what's already been done
I'm aware of all this but this past year most of the stuff he has done have been micro updates to the finished molestation train, including the update just released lol

City game feels very much like an onhold project

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
I'm aware of all this but this past year most of the stuff he has done have been micro updates to the finished molestation train, including the update just released lol

City game feels very much like an onhold project
read changelogs. Dev's writing-rewriting violence edition story-line. Not at the desired speed but anyways... I'm fine with that

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Hello Guys, just saying, I somehow tried to translate the newest version (2.41) using MTL and Excel, I don't know if it is working 100%, but I would love to share what I made, just substitute the "trans_scenario.csv" on "Flower Princess Elulu\translation\ENG", backup ALL your files, I don't know if this will corrupt the game files (I'm no programmer), I will not try to fix anything too, if this works for you, cool, if this doesn't work, well, that's life, it worked for me, so.

Don't forget, it's MTL, so if you can't play that, just don't try.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes