Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
Somehow, even when this game lacks content. I like it.

It may have to do with her facial reactions and her denial, I just love it when you removed her underwear and make her walk to the station, that expression is just perfect to an innocent woman.

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
I can't get the game to launch after downloading the 1.98 base game and then patching with 2.41. Am I doing something wrong? The message will come up saying the patch was applied and to restart the game, but when I try to restart the exe doesn't launch at all.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I can't get the game to launch after downloading the 1.98 base game and then patching with 2.41. Am I doing something wrong? The message will come up saying the patch was applied and to restart the game, but when I try to restart the exe doesn't launch at all.
No, that should be it. The only thing I can think of is to put it in 'smaller' location. I may be mistaken but I thought this game has issues if it is placed in a folder with a long path-name.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I don't recall this game being censored before, or at least I was able to find a patch last time. Why no patch with this update?

Nagalag

Nov 20, 2019
I managed to launch Any-OS version on android, but i can't update it. Anyone know where to find latest any-os version?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I managed to launch Any-OS version on android, but i can't update it. Anyone know where to find latest any-os version?
Apologies, I tried to make the previous update Any-OS but it didn't work for some reason and haven't been able to find time to figure out why. This new release is currently on my TODO list.

• Sad
Reactions: ForMee

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hello Guys, just saying, I somehow tried to translate the newest version (2.41) using MTL and Excel, I don't know if it is working 100%, but I would love to share what I made, just substitute the "trans_scenario.csv" on "Flower Princess Elulu\translation\ENG", backup ALL your files, I don't know if this will corrupt the game files (I'm no programmer), I will not try to fix anything too, if this works for you, cool, if this doesn't work, well, that's life, it worked for me, so.

Don't forget, it's MTL, so if you can't play that, just don't try.
uhmm mostly of the text is already made with manual traslation so you might want to update only the v2.31 we already have, there's like 15/20 lines in total untranslated so it would be a shame having it all in mtl.

Nagalag

Nov 20, 2019
Apologies, I tried to make the previous update Any-OS but it didn't work for some reason and haven't been able to find time to figure out why. This new release is currently on my TODO list.
Wow, great. Thanks for your working, i will be waiting this version.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
uhmm mostly of the text is already made with manual traslation so you might want to update only the v2.31 we already have, there's like 15/20 lines in total untranslated so it would be a shame having it all in mtl.
No, it is not like that, I didn't translate all the game, what I mean is that I only translated the newest version (2.41) of the already translated game, only the words that are not translated are the ones I translated.

Reactions: NiftyFree

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
No, it is not like that, I didn't translate all the game, what I mean is that I only translated the newest version (2.41) of the already translated game, only the words that are not translated are the ones I translated.
I understand but like i've said mostly of the new content is already covered with manual translation from what i've linked before, you could just update it adding the new text, the official translation (that is actually made from an user from ulfm) cover only up to the 1.98 i think, so a big chunk is lost with mtl. (or perhaps I'm wrong as it is exactly what you did)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ulquiorra321

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
for the original version 2 hosters are now dead and the remaining 3 are shit, please someone upload to mega, mediafire or gofile, so i can download with more than 400KB/s and it crashing halfway through.

Nagalag

Nov 20, 2019
Any-OS has been updated. Tested it for a few minutes and seems to be working. Let me know if you encounter any issues.
I didn't expect that version so soon, thank you very much it's work. If somebody interested how i launch it on android, i use joiplay.

nVirgo

May 6, 2020
my cpu idle temp was higher than usual so I was wondering why, turned out it was the game running in the background despite I already closed it, I need to end the task manually in task manager, could be a bug or something else, but I want to bring this up, I don't like having program running stealthy on the background in my pc.

Nagalag

Nov 20, 2019
Any-OS has been updated. Tested it for a few minutes and seems to be working. Let me know if you encounter any issues.
About issues, for every launching i must delete .sav file. That make impossible to clear any ending. I think thats because my phone just can't handle this game well, but maybe that can be fixed.

Nov 8, 2022
Is there an option to let them molest you because I keep accidently escaping or purifying them
Around about day 2-3 of being molested you'll get the option to shout at your molester like your mom or take your own path. Either way you'll get the "Wait" option, which is to do nothing at all.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes