Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

master022

May 9, 2018
You can expect that something will be mentioned at the end of the year, but it's hard to tell if this will be ever added. Maybe some fan will emerge and will do this, but outside of that i doubt this will be ever added.
well it would be nice if they did cause I think it will give the game a good look and not make it so boring doing the same stuff over and over

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
That all can you get for that moment. Maybe after 3-5 year developer update the game, and we can get something bigger.
Thanks, I actually had an Elulu with the slut title, but that was on the very first game so I overwrote it when I started a new game.

/sadface

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I didn't expect that version so soon, thank you very much it's work. If somebody interested how i launch it on android, i use joiplay.
Are you able to play through joiplay? Mine is just blank White screen with the icon at top left.

Nagalag

Nov 20, 2019
Are you able to play through joiplay? Mine is just blank White screen with the icon at top left.
I use "allow external modules" in settings.
Also don't forget delete the fp_elulu_sf.sav file if game doesn't work after first launch.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I use "allow external modules" in settings.
Also don't forget delete the fp_elulu_sf.sav file if game doesn't work after first launch.
I figured that would be the case for complex games like this but it's still a White Sceen. Norr is it generating a .sav file.

Do i just wait? I am using the latest public release joiplay version in patreon. Screenshot_2023-05-20-06-57-45-915_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Nagalag

Nov 20, 2019
I figured that would be the case for complex games like this but it's still a White Sceen. Norr is it generating a .sav file.

Do i just wait? I am using the latest public release joiplay version in patreon. View attachment 2634713
That probably stupid question but what version of game you using? Normal game where do you launch .exe file doesn't work. I use any os version where do you launch .html. If you use same version, vell I don't know how i might help. My version of joiplay is 1.20.023 if that can help. Sorry for bad language.

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
That all can you get for that moment. Maybe after 3-5 year developer update the game, and we can get something bigger.
The dev seems just to be overloaded or a perfectionist more than anything, they had (Keyword here) a personal page but if you go to it...
このサイトで重大なエラーが発生しました。
"This site has encountered a unexpected error"
Sounds pretty much like what the dev has been saying about being sidetracked so far lol.

I guess Sirdine ( Iwashiya ) should just be called Sardine instead... Crammed into a can forever and preserved with salt from players never getting the finished game. Doesn't seem like they're trying drag development out like most patreon games, but who knows?

• Angry
Reactions: rgbprincess

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
is it actually possible to run out of underwear or does the maid always bring new ones?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
is it actually possible to run out of underwear or does the maid always bring new ones?
After the first time which I believe happens automatic, you always need to manually request new underwear from the maid.
If you don't request it, you run out

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes