Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Reilit

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have all censored images from this game or knows of a way to extract them from the game. I want to see if anything can be done about the game being censored and if not then try and uncensore the images manually.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone have all censored images from this game or knows of a way to extract them from the game. I want to see if anything can be done about the game being censored and if not then try and uncensore the images manually.
use asar7z

superber

May 29, 2021
I have fully studied the game and I can't figure out if I had a softlock or if it was intended that way. The routine of the train is completely understandable, you suffer bullying up to the 5th level of miasma, you defeat the boss if you behaved well or he uses you for the intended purpose...
But is this the whole game, there is something resembling a routine with businessmen, but it is absolutely unclear how to pass it, since the level of miasma drops to 19, and then begins to grow and it cannot be lowered, it grows regardless of the choice. In the files of the game and at a high level of corruption there are scenes of fellatio, but in the game itself this is not, please tell me how to go further than touching and is it possible?

Reactions: Gaman J

Gaman J

Oct 1, 2021
For the version 2.41 you can't go to the train?
I'm stuck with the businessman and can't do anything else when I reach Lv 3, then you can't lower the miasma

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
For the version 2.41 you can't go to the train?
I'm stuck with the businessman and can't do anything else when I reach Lv 3, then you can't lower the miasma
Played of a bit of 2.41 and I have no issues getting to the train. It's working fine here.

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
I'm gonna upload my save files here. Hope they're compatible with yours
(I'm using Violence Edition 2.41, Molestation 2.24 and Debug Mode v1.42).

Reactions: Holicmaster

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
About issues, for every launching i must delete .sav file. That make impossible to clear any ending. I think thats because my phone just can't handle this game well, but maybe that can be fixed.
Game will not start without deleting save? Can you post save?

Nagalag

Nov 20, 2019
If that file exist, game can't launch. It appears every time, that means that i must delete it for every launching. (Sorry for poor language)

Last edited:

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Did someone get nympho lvl 3? Could you please explain what event makes nympho lvl 3?
(for v 2.41)

Last edited:

Gaman J

Oct 1, 2021
Played of a bit of 2.41 and I have no issues getting to the train. It's working fine here.
No idea then, I install the patch for the 2.41, start the game and my only options is to go with the businessman
If I go to the Train station nothing happens. No Idea what I'm doing wrong.

Reactions: trembolio

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
No idea then, I install the patch for the 2.41, start the game and my only options is to go with the businessman
If I go to the Train station nothing happens. No Idea what I'm doing wrong.

I uploaded my game. Hopefully that should solve your problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gaman J

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Hello Guys, just saying, I somehow tried to translate the newest version (2.41) using MTL and Excel, I don't know if it is working 100%, but I would love to share what I made, just substitute the "trans_scenario.csv" on "Flower Princess Elulu\translation\ENG", backup ALL your files, I don't know if this will corrupt the game files (I'm no programmer), I will not try to fix anything too, if this works for you, cool, if this doesn't work, well, that's life, it worked for me, so.

Don't forget, it's MTL, so if you can't play that, just don't try.
it's probably only translate the choice and not the story or not working at all

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes