Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
There's... not really any new content it seems?

The contents are the same as last month
- Elulu serifu balloon additional.
- Corrected images of battle commands, status bar, miasma, and pollution.
- Added a small cut-in display to the message frame.
- Added simple animation to erotic action.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
There's... not really any new content it seems?
That's because you are looking at the standard blog post that automatically gets posted on the first of the month.
What you need to do is look for the change-log posts. There you can find what is new or fixed in the different versions:

5/31 23:45 postscript →ver2.42
-Added ferratio animation definitions (can only be viewed in debug mode)

My assumption is ferratio is a typo/translation mistake for fellatio?
Since it is only in debug mode, it is only visible in the 1000 yen version

Reactions: Sam_Hollywood

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I wonder if the author will add new fellatio scenes in the city in the next 1-3 updates?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Will probably see it some time next year.
Knowing the speed of the developer, I probably agree with you, but I want to think more optimistically. However, when images of an update are shown but it can't be seen in the game itself... I get pretty impatient

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
This is embarrassing to admit but I can't figure out how to actually apply the updates (2.41, 2.42) to 1.98. I try a bunch of stuff and it always launches as 1.98. Do I put the patches into the folder marked patches or what? I look forward to hearing a very simple explanation that makes me look like a buffoon.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This is embarrassing to admit but I can't figure out how to actually apply the updates (2.41, 2.42) to 1.98. I try a bunch of stuff and it always launches as 1.98. Do I put the patches into the folder marked patches or what? I look forward to hearing a very simple explanation that makes me look like a buffoon.
You need to extract the 2.42 patch in to the 1.98 folder. If you did correctly you will get a prompt to overwrite some files (the README among others)

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
let me know if you can't make this work, i can upload the game updated :) "just don't forget to say thanks for Bahaar <3"

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes