Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
But is it possible to install patch 2.16 on patch 1.98? how to patch then?
Why do you want to do that? All patches contains all the content from previous patches.

Extract 1.98 and then 2.43 on top (should get a prompt about overwriting some files) and start the game to start patching
It will exit when it is finished. Start the game again to play the latest version

Reactions: kemcbg

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Most recent translation is last December? This should not have popped up on recently updated as per site rules all content must be translated.

Last edited:

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
After getting molested a bit you get a choice :
What is the difference between taking example on mother and use loud voice and find own way?
And after first orgasm, finding out what it is and not. do they change anything?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
It always boggles my mind how slowly this game's development progresses. Each update barely brings anything new to the table.

The underlying code must be a complete mess :rolleyes:
Most of these games are side hobbies or passion projects. Even though this is one of the best it definitely doesnt pay for full time development.

Edit Good art takes time too. Its not like some games where art/ animation/ model quality dropped off the face of the planet later in. If its good idc how long I gotta wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
... because, in Japan, a princess would ride on a public train.

NO THANK YEW.

(particularly due to the fucking CENSORING)

Apr 7, 2019
After getting molested a bit you get a choice :
What is the difference between taking example on mother and use loud voice and find own way?
And after first orgasm, finding out what it is and not. do they change anything?
If you choose to yell at the molester, you get a scene where the guards are called. Since Elulu is an illegal immigrant, she can't let the guard look into her case, so she says nothing happened. This scene unlocks the "Wait" action, and thus, the ability to actually lose battles.

Jul 30, 2018
if you update only new patch
yes,it disapear,this file kill your old data that new file won't work if this file still in folder and put some new thing in.
but if you put patch one and one install by their release day,it will keep train station area.
it is playable just before the game close the station off
really confusing since i didn't do anything to break the game, just play normally and bam! closed

re-install the game, re-apply the patch
now the game is normal again

still need more content from the game, i just hope they did make more of em :)

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
... because, in Japan, a princess would ride on a public train.
She actually does not understand that. She thinks she would be considered an illegal immigrant and face deportation if anyone found out, and that she must continue her secret war unaided.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes