Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Most of these games are side hobbies or passion projects. Even though this is one of the best it definitely doesnt pay for full time development.

Edit Good art takes time too. Its not like some games where art/ animation/ model quality dropped off the face of the planet later in. If its good idc how long I gotta wait.
I used to follow their progress on their Ci-En since like a year ago. And each month, their changelog would repeat the same entries over and over, preceded by an apology of some kind.

Honestly, it kind of infuriates me because I am a game developer myself, and even with the knowledge of how long these kinds of things take, I can't help but feel like something isn't quite working well for them.

At the beginning I was understanding. I mean, we all have some bad months from time to time in which everything seems to be against us, and work is just slow.

But the more I read them, the more it seemed like they just weren't enjoying developing this game at all. It sounded more and more like they were grinding against a wall in order to make it.

Maybe some nuance is lost to me in translation, since yeah... translation software doesn't work too well from Japanese to English.

But still... it bothers me. And it bothers me because this is a game I really care about. And I simply don't know, I don't understand, what is going on with that developer's life that makes it such a slog for them >.<

----------------------------------------------------------

That said, apologies to everyone that does understand what is going on. Since I kind of went on a rant here...

I really needed to vent this frustration.

If anyone could help me understand what's going on in the developer's life, I'd be really grateful. Because right I just feel angry, and I don't wanna be angry anymore.

Araragi74

Sep 22, 2018
I wasn't able to get it in an existing save
I got it by starting a new game and going straight to the office area. First they grope her for some days until they can make her cum for a couple of days and finally the option "let elulu serve" appeared which makes her do the HJ and the next time the BJ and then a choice appears each time you encounter them in the office street between the HJ and BJ
which option did u choose?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Most recent translation is last December? This should not have popped up on recently updated as per site rules all content must be translated.
yup, I totally agree with you, without a further translation (mtl at least) we can only enjoy the game up to the v2.31, is true that that's not a lot to read in these last 12 update (dmn.. already 1 year xD) but still.

Oct 12, 2018
I used to follow their progress on their Ci-En since like a year ago. And each month, their changelog would repeat the same entries over and over, preceded by an apology of some kind.

Honestly, it kind of infuriates me because I am a game developer myself, and even with the knowledge of how long these kinds of things take, I can't help but feel like something isn't quite working well for them.

At the beginning I was understanding. I mean, we all have some bad months from time to time in which everything seems to be against us, and work is just slow.

But the more I read them, the more it seemed like they just weren't enjoying developing this game at all. It sounded more and more like they were grinding against a wall in order to make it.

Maybe some nuance is lost to me in translation, since yeah... translation software doesn't work too well from Japanese to English.

But still... it bothers me. And it bothers me because this is a game I really care about. And I simply don't know, I don't understand, what is going on with that developer's life that makes it such a slog for them >.<

That said, apologies to everyone that does understand what is going on. Since I kind of went on a rant here...

If anyone could help me understand what's going on in the developer's life, I'd be really grateful. Because right I just feel angry, and I don't wanna be angry anymore.
I mean, I haven't followed the game for very long or in depth, I just know its existed for a hell of a long time. Someone posted something in here recently that might make it look like the creators battling some sickness, or, at the very least, battling with their own perfectionism when it comes to putting things into the game as it sounds like they tend to heavily revise/look over things that they put into it before shipping it.

Regardless though, speaking as someone who's seen countless H-games I thought were promising fall to the wayside, be completely abandoned by the developer with nothing to be heard from them ever again, or just takes countless years to finally finish the project, just try to be patient honestly. Forget the game exists really, and when you happen to see an update or briefly remember it for a bit, check up on it, be happy for a bit, then go back to forgetting it. The developer, ultimately, owes none of us nothing in terms of actually releasing anything more then they feel like, love it or hate it. And while this isn't exactly the case of a free game being prolonged into eternity, and I realize it sucks to have to wait, its definitely worth realizing that for one reason or another, games take a long ass time to make, simply because they are a lot of effort, and another part just dependent on life circumstances and the developers own work ethic when it comes to the game. I couldn't tell you for sure in this case, but really, just be glad it hasn't been ditched like so many projects wind up being.

Hell, I'm still hoping deep down in my heart that Resident Evil Progeny will end up getting a stealth update or taken up by another developer sometime, let alone that Parasite in City 2 will suddenly get an update. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AKozOfBliss

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020

Putting aside life inconveniences and the fact it's a solo project, it's ultimately writer's block.

Apr 7, 2019
She actually does not understand that. She thinks she would be considered an illegal immigrant and face deportation if anyone found out, and that she must continue her secret war unaided.
I don't think she only "thinks" that. Her visa's actually expired, and her legal guardian is dead. She could seek legal asylum from Japan due to the war in her parent nation, but that process would take forever, and she certainly wouldn't be allowed to fight anybody afterwards.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think she only "thinks" that. Her visa's actually expired, and her legal guardian is dead. She could seek legal asylum from Japan due to the war in her parent nation, but that process would take forever, and she certainly wouldn't be allowed to fight anybody afterwards.
I restarted the game and checked.
I thought she was an alien from another world but she is from Flowerland in the Spirit World that normal humans don't know about because they can't see the spirits. And Flowerland was invaded by their neighbor Fungusland.
But as a cover she is in Japan on a exchange student visa from a small European nation with her 'uncle' who is actually a servant of her mother.

So legal asylum from the war is kind of difficult to impossible and her 'uncle' warned her that she should stay incognito and not be found out. He was especially afraid if humans would found out she was from the Spirit World.

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
is the content limited to the hj/bj scenes and the whole train molestation part + the ending? because man when the tag says completed, I thought it would include more content

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
is the content limited to the hj/bj scenes and the whole train molestation part + the ending? because man when the tag says completed, I thought it would include more content
Only molestation train is completed, so technically the game is completed. Violence edition is an "another game"

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Is the HJ/BJ actually part of the molestation main minigame yet? Or is it more of a "do you follow the strange guy into the dark alley, yes/no"? option for a cutscene?

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Is the HJ/BJ actually part of the molestation main minigame yet? Or is it more of a "do you follow the strange guy into the dark alley, yes/no"? option for a cutscene?
So far HJ and BJ is only with the office guys, I think this update only added a bad end tentacle rape scene

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes