Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Why is this game almost entirely in Japanese? It seems only the opening is translated and couple other small things.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
almost everything about molestation train is translated. The english translator of this game retired 1 or 2 years ago
So it's really only the train that got translated? Cause there's stuff to do in the office park area and it's all in Japanese and I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing.

Jul 7, 2017
Here's a quick machine translation for version 2.43. To use it, unzip the attached file and place the CSV file into the translation/ENG folder.

Be warned that I made this by just using Google Sheet's googletranslate function to fill in the missing lines, so the quality is probably pretty bad. (I wanted to at least use deepl, but they have a harsh character limit for free users and I didn't have the patience to do it piecemeal.)

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
I mean, I haven't followed the game for very long or in depth, I just know its existed for a hell of a long time. Someone posted something in here recently that might make it look like the creators battling some sickness, or, at the very least, battling with their own perfectionism when it comes to putting things into the game as it sounds like they tend to heavily revise/look over things that they put into it before shipping it.

Regardless though, speaking as someone who's seen countless H-games I thought were promising fall to the wayside, be completely abandoned by the developer with nothing to be heard from them ever again, or just takes countless years to finally finish the project, just try to be patient honestly. Forget the game exists really, and when you happen to see an update or briefly remember it for a bit, check up on it, be happy for a bit, then go back to forgetting it. The developer, ultimately, owes none of us nothing in terms of actually releasing anything more then they feel like, love it or hate it. And while this isn't exactly the case of a free game being prolonged into eternity, and I realize it sucks to have to wait, its definitely worth realizing that for one reason or another, games take a long ass time to make, simply because they are a lot of effort, and another part just dependent on life circumstances and the developers own work ethic when it comes to the game. I couldn't tell you for sure in this case, but really, just be glad it hasn't been ditched like so many projects wind up being.

Hell, I'm still hoping deep down in my heart that Resident Evil Progeny will end up getting a stealth update or taken up by another developer sometime, let alone that Parasite in City 2 will suddenly get an update. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I ultimately had forgotten about it after seeing the rate of progress. But seeing it here on "Latest Updates", checking it out, and realising it is pretty much exactly where I left it... Well... it just kind of made me snap.

Apr 7, 2019
Here's a quick machine translation for version 2.43. To use it, unzip the attached file and place the CSV file into the translation/ENG folder.

Be warned that I made this by just using Google Sheet's googletranslate function to fill in the missing lines, so the quality is probably pretty bad. (I wanted to at least use deepl, but they have a harsh character limit for free users and I didn't have the patience to do it piecemeal.)
Thank you. This is basically what I tried to do a few months ago, but I couldn't figure out how to put the text into the game. I even used deepl to translate all he text line by line.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thank you. This is basically what I tried to do a few months ago, but I couldn't figure out how to put the text into the game. I even used deepl to translate all he text line by line.
check the file "about translation environment.txt", the dev has implemented a system for fantranslation thats using CSVs

Jul 7, 2017
check the file "about translation environment.txt", the dev has implemented a system for fantranslation thats using CSVs
To be honest it doesn't do a great job of explaining the requirements to make the translation work. Namely that it has to be placed in the ENG subdirectory, that the format has to be TSV (tab-separated values), and that the encoding has to be UTF-16 LE.

So if you do the translation like I did (i.e. in google sheets) then you need to export to a TSV file in translation/ENG, change the file extension from tsv to csv, and finally use notepad++ or another tool to change the file's encoding from UTF-8 to UTF-16 LE.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
To be honest it doesn't do a great job of explaining the requirements to make the translation work. Namely that it has to be placed in the ENG subdirectory, that the format has to be TSV (tab-separated values), and that the encoding has to be UTF-16 LE.

So if you do the translation like I did (i.e. in google sheets) then you need to export to a TSV file in translation/ENG, change the file extension from tsv to csv, and finally use notepad++ or another tool to change the file's encoding from UTF-8 to UTF-16 LE.
Thank you for the detailed explanation; that will be very helpful to a lot of us going forward.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
So are you supposed to just download the 1.98 version and then every single patch since then?
Is there any reason why the OP put so much work into uploading all those patches but never just put the full game up?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So are you supposed to just download the 1.98 version and then every single patch since then?
Is there any reason why the OP put so much work into uploading all those patches but never just put the full game up?
game is developed as dlc system i think. originaly only the train and station was populated, but now theyve been adding npcs to one of the office areas. back when i investigated the savegame i started to expect every section to be a separate package. the "base game" is the background framework that is mostly unchanging, and every patch adds specific elements. It's like versioning and I like they are focussing on one "story arc" at a time instead of doing everything at the same time and not getting any content out of the door.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, just the base game and the latest patch, all content from previous patches is in it

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
game is developed as dlc system i think. originaly only the train and station was populated, but now theyve been adding npcs to one of the office areas. back when i investigated the savegame i started to expect every section to be a separate package. the "base game" is the background framework that is mostly unchanging, and every patch adds specific elements. It's like versioning and I like they are focussing on one "story arc" at a time instead of doing everything at the same time and not getting any content out of the door.
I do get that, what I don't understand is why so many different versions are maintained in the OP instead of just uploading the newest version prepatched.

EDIT:

Nope, just the base game and the latest patch, all content from previous patches is in it
Ah, that makes a lot more sense already.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
How to get scene hj & bj ?
I wasn't able to get it in an existing save
I got it by starting a new game and going straight to the office area. First they grope her for some days until they can make her cum for a couple of days and finally the option "let elulu serve" appeared which makes her do the HJ and the next time the BJ and then a choice appears each time you encounter them in the office street between the HJ and BJ

• Red Heart
Reactions: Holicmaster

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
So I figured out that you have to force Elulu to cum in the office area in order to get the service scene, but I get this error message after each event (after each purification attempt). My guess is that either a FX or Sound file is missing, but I don't speak Japanese

elulu error message.PNG

The scenes are also very disappointing since they don't change; It's basically her first time giving a handjob/ blowjob, over and over again.

Reactions: Vombot
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes