Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
So I figured out that you have to force Elulu to cum in the office area in order to get the service scene, but I get this error message after each event (after each purification attempt). My guess is that either a FX or Sound file is missing, but I don't speak Japanese

View attachment 2768146

The scenes are also very disappointing since they don't change; It's basically her first time giving a handjob/ blowjob, over and over again.
ラベル: "愛液濡れ"は存在しません:j/tw/ell/Ell_Purify_0.ks
Label: "Vaginal secretions*" File does not exist :j/tw/ell/Ell_Purify_0.ks
*TL note: Changed from the literal mean to the one intended.

Mar 24, 2019
1689450225845.png
Does anyone else get this error when in office areas? Also, how did I get to 0 in this area? because after the event of the 2 employees it no longer goes down, it only goes up.

• Hey there
Reactions: akapp

JohnnyFarrel

Jul 8, 2022
Alright so I downloaded the version without the city part, and then I tried to do the patch on top and it didn't work and then I did some other patch as well becouse I read it was the violence patch or something which included the city? I don't know, but I fucked my game version and now the train doesn't even work.
Now that's not a problem I already bust a nut playing this game so I'm fine to just leave it at that, but is it worth, is there enough content of the whole city thing or whatever it is to actually try again and reinstall and do it properly with the city patch new content there was from the so called violence patch? Or should I just come back later, I don't quite get the scope of how big that content is does anyone know?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Alright so I downloaded the version without the city part, and then I tried to do the patch on top and it didn't work and then I did some other patch as well becouse I read it was the violence patch or something which included the city? I don't know, but I fucked my game version and now the train doesn't even work.
Now that's not a problem I already bust a nut playing this game so I'm fine to just leave it at that, but is it worth, is there enough content of the whole city thing or whatever it is to actually try again and reinstall and do it properly with the city patch new content there was from the so called violence patch? Or should I just come back later, I don't quite get the scope of how big that content is does anyone know?
the city content so far is an office street where some further abuse is going on.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
changelog:
7/29 21:50 postscript →ver2.44
-Add 2-3 handjobs and 2-4 blowjobs to the event for the Fat & Poor Office Worker in the office district(looped from then on).

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
do I still need the 1.98 base game, and then patch it with this?
You should install use 1.98 base game with all patch actully I suggest you do
because if you skip one patch you will lose something inside patch or next patch will delete old program and put new program in game folder......
like if you install city episode fast,you will lose train episode in the map.( maybe city episode's update patch not have train episode,but his program have data will delete old train map in update)
install one by one,and keep which you install already folder when next update patch coming.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Considering how grindy the game is, is it possible to view the new hj and bj content by just spamming the office area events, or are there other requirements and triggers at play, such as doing the train content first or raising her nympho level?

You should install use 1.98 base game with all patch actully I suggest you do
because if you skip one patch you will lose something inside patch or next patch will delete old program and put new program in game folder......
like if you install city episode fast,you will lose train episode in the map.( maybe city episode's update patch not have train episode,but his program have data will delete old train map in update)
install one by one,and keep which you install already folder when next update patch coming.
Peak mental illness of game design. I cannot even.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
That guy is completely fucking wrong by the way, you only need to put the latest patch in.
I dunno about that. Could be. Issue is, I tried doing just that, downloaded the base game, ver. 1.98, then applied the latest patch and spammed the office area events for a whole hour at max speed with skip mode enabled. Got a few errors along the way and a whole bunch of nothing happening. So he might actually be onto something and the patches need to be applied in order. I'm downloading the missing two right now, so I'll see if that changes anything.

Following this dev has been such a strange journey. I still remember how expectant I was about the announcement of the game being slated for full release, back in 2020. Yeah... good times. Or not? I can't say anymore. I have mixed feelings about it. Glad it's still getting worked on, but at the same time these updates leave a lot to be desired...

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Well, I don't know if the whole patching process did anything at all, but choosing the second option where she's forced to cum, seems to have advanced the plot to the new content. Maybe the other route simply hasn't been completed yet? Anyway, problem solved.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
That guy is completely fucking wrong by the way, you only need to put the latest patch in.
what the.......
I patch the last patch before 2.43's patch on,and I lost train story and stage can't get inside train station.
so I talk if you want keep train station and can get in train,you should put patch step by step.
I don't know what happen in 2.41 patch.......
maybe someguy's computer won't happen ,maybe

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes