Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
what the.......
I patch the last patch before 2.43's patch on,and I lost train story and stage can't get inside train station.
so I talk if you want keep train station and can get in train,you should put patch step by step.
I don't know what happen in 2.41 patch.......
maybe someguy's computer won't happen ,maybe
I don't know what to tell you. I just did a clean install of 1.98 base game with 2.44 patch and was able to ride the train and get the blowjobs in the office street

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
I don't know what to tell you. I just did a clean install of 1.98 base game with 2.44 patch and was able to ride the train and get the blowjobs in the office street
that's great,I think 2.44 patch fixed the glitch about that I talked before........
but I can't sure that can always work in any patch after this update just patch in 1.98 base game will work,because some patch was build from the file already patched,sometime will have some program not includ base game and make disappear glitch happen.

I just want talk to him that if you have problem after you patched new patch,you should try patch game step by step,see what will different.......if not just game have problem or your computer problem ~XD

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
that's great,I think 2.44 patch fixed the glitch about that I talked before........
but I can't sure that can always work in any patch after this update just patch in 1.98 base game will work,because some patch was build from the file already patched,sometime will have some program not includ base game and make disappear glitch happen.

I just want talk to him that if you have problem after you patched new patch,you should try patch game step by step,see what will different.......if not just game have problem or your computer problem ~XD

illya keleido

Apr 21, 2019
Is there guide, walktrough or something? Im stuck at Nympho Level 2 and dont know how to level up nympho, miasma or pollution lvl, just have this stats below: 1691012360455.png

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
- Nympho level 2 is currently the max level.
- Miasma is lowered by riding the train and winning the molesting fights. Casting the purify spell successfully during the fights also lowers it by one.
- Pollution level automatically increases when Miasma lowers. It goes to 2 when lower than 800 Miasma, 3 when lower than 500 miasma and so on. Higher pollution means tougher enemies meaning more casting of Purify to win

There really is not much walk-through guide: Just ride the train and once you get to 400 pleasure (3rd bar with the heart next to it) you should get an event with the businessman where you need to choose 'plead don't call the police' (2nd option). This will make him loose his job and turn him in to NEET and he will start blackmailing Elulu and imposing rules like a defense ban, anounce climax, sitting ban when she is naked, covering her parts ban when naked and get clothes back ban from the conductor when going to the next round. He can also call Elulu at the station and do anal training which will increase the expansion stat

The office area just happens automatically, the only choice here is to receive treatment with the police-woman there. It is mostly untranslated so I have no idea what exactly is going on

illya keleido

Apr 21, 2019
- Nympho level 2 is currently the max level.
- Miasma is lowered by riding the train and winning the molesting fights. Casting the purify spell successfully during the fights also lowers it by one.
- Pollution level automatically increases when Miasma lowers. It goes to 2 when lower than 800 Miasma, 3 when lower than 500 miasma and so on. Higher pollution means tougher enemies meaning more casting of Purify to win

There really is not much walk-through guide: Just ride the train and once you get to 400 pleasure (3rd bar with the heart next to it) you should get an event with the businessman where you need to choose 'plead don't call the police' (2nd option). This will make him loose his job and turn him in to NEET and he will start blackmailing Elulu and imposing rules like a defense ban, anounce climax, sitting ban when she is naked, covering her parts ban when naked and get clothes back ban from the conductor when going to the next round. He can also call Elulu at the station and do anal training which will increase the expansion stat

The office area just happens automatically, the only choice here is to receive treatment with the police-woman there. It is mostly untranslated so I have no idea what exactly is going on
But i downloaded a save date from here, for v2.02, and it has nympho at level 6 ...

neekerivittu

Aug 18, 2018
Why cant they just add vaginal to this god damn game, it would make it so much better. The assets are in the files already even

Apr 7, 2019
Why cant they just add vaginal to this god damn game, it would make it so much better. The assets are in the files already even
The game designer is extremely meticulous, and as such, the design process takes a very long time. I've accepted that this game is far higher quality than one person could make in any short amount of time. So I'm just waiting it out at this point. There's plenty else to play while I wait for more content and somebody to pick up the translation.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
her mother cast a charm on her to protect her from it. only the boss monster at the end can break through it so far.

Reactions: waffel

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Well, the monster and anybody who manages to trick her into it. I think that's what the violence edition is gonna be mostly about.
With the final "rape edition" version probably about when she has completely lost all protection from harm and has become too corrupted. I don't know if they still plan to even bother with a third edition of the game though. I'm guessing they'll probably just combine them as one.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
With the final "rape edition" version probably about when she has completely lost all protection from harm and has become too corrupted. I don't know if they still plan to even bother with a third edition of the game though. I'm guessing they'll probably just combine them as one.

the dev is struggling to create writings for scenarios for violence edition. I can't imagine how he would create the third version...
And also he can't combine train station molestation and violence edition cause they are so different gameplay- and scenario-wise

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
the dev is struggling to create writings for scenarios for violence edition. I can't imagine how he would create the third version...
And also he can't combine train station molestation and violence edition cause they are so different gameplay- and scenario-wise
By the way, this is a really interesting question where the developer will insert the third version :unsure: .

aethura

Jul 17, 2017
Edit: nvm. Apparently the folders were in read only. So even though I could change the files themselves, something about the folders being in read only messes with how the game retrieves the translations. I had to manually go to each folder in the game files to change it, since it wasn't changing all of the sub folders for some reason.

Ok so I thought I would mess around with the translation files a bit. But I'm having trouble getting it to register the changes at all. I was under the assumption that the csv files in the "translation/ENG" would decide what the translated english would be. I tried editing those files to no effect. I then tried deleting the translation files altogether to see if the game would default to japanese or hit some issues, but the game still runs with the english text. Is there something I'm missing? I did look at this post and the related conversation, but they didn't seem to help. I'm using version 2.44

Okay I think I figured out the problem. I gave you bad advice about exporting back from google sheets to CSV file (sorry). Now that I've refreshed my memory and experimented a little, there are two methods that seem like they should work for going from google sheet to CSV:
  • Option 1: Copy-and-paste the entire Google Sheets page into (a copy of) the original CSV file, making sure to replace all the text in the file. This should maintain the tab-based delimiter instead of changing to commas, and should also maintain the encoding, plus you won't have to worry about renaming the file. I think this is actually what I used to do, nut nowadays the translation file is so much bigger your computer probably won't like copying and pasting that much text at once.
  • Option 2: Export to a Tab-Separated-Values (.tsv) file. Make sure to change it to .csv when renaming the file. Also, change the file encoding from UTF-8 to "UTF-16 LE BOM" -- notepad++ lets you do by just opening the file, selecting the appropriate option under Encoding, and then saving the file.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes