Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
He's talking about how he is maybe to focused on making the BJ animations better, then that he hurt is back and Illusion quitting according to google-translate
he hasn't published a new devblog yet

P.S: just published:

Last edited:

Narua

Sep 18, 2019
excuse me, anyone know how to fix "go to city" button that disappeared? It happened after I try to patch the game to the latest version (2.44, and then 2.45). I try to patch it manually too and it still disappeared

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
excuse me, anyone know how to fix "go to city" button that disappeared? It happened after I try to patch the game to the latest version (2.44, and then 2.45). I try to patch it manually too and it still disappeared
Nah, is still there, checked both new game and continue. are you sure your game is not corrupted or you tried to install a different version (check the title bar in the window bar)?
Immagine 2023-09-14 075129.png

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
So... did anyone attempt to translate this yet?
The train molestation scenario is completely translated. The office scenario is currently being developed, ETA to completion unknown, and isn't being simultaneously translated because that would present a hassle. Just use MTool if you want to translate what little the dev released of the office content.

Rateptaker

Jan 29, 2018
The train molestation scenario is completely translated. The office scenario is currently being developed, ETA to completion unknown, and isn't being simultaneously translated because that would present a hassle. Just use MTool if you want to translate what little the dev released of the office content.
The office content is what I'm talking about. I wanna see how they got Elulu to start giving BJs

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
The office content is what I'm talking about. I wanna see how they got Elulu to start giving BJs
There's no reason to translate anything at this point, because the dev's still creating and actively changing the scenario. Plus, everything's going at a snail's pace, so....

Apr 7, 2019
Go to the last page, near the top. A guy left a google sheet there with instructions of how to translate the game and all of the tools in place to help you get started. If you just follow the instructions word for word, you'll end up with a machine translation for all of this untranslated bits without messing up any of the already existing translation. It's about the best you can expect for now. Though, if you happen to know Japanese, or are just interested in editing an MTL, you can also make manual edits in the translator.

Rateptaker

Jan 29, 2018
Go to the last page, near the top. A guy left a google sheet there with instructions of how to translate the game and all of the tools in place to help you get started. If you just follow the instructions word for word, you'll end up with a machine translation for all of this untranslated bits without messing up any of the already existing translation. It's about the best you can expect for now. Though, if you happen to know Japanese, or are just interested in editing an MTL, you can also make manual edits in the translator.
I know about that, but I was hoping that someone who has at least basic knowledge of Japanese did that already, since I would be rellying entirely on the MTL, without being able to fix anything up based on my knowledge if it gave me gibberish. But I guess I'll just wait. It's just that after years and years of waiting we finally got to see some dicks in this game, so my excitement shot up

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I know about that, but I was hoping that someone who has at least basic knowledge of Japanese did that already, since I would be rellying entirely on the MTL, without being able to fix anything up based on my knowledge if it gave me gibberish. But I guess I'll just wait. It's just that after years and years of waiting we finally got to see some dicks in this game, so my excitement shot up
I'd suppress that excitement if I were you. You mentioned that you've also been following this for years. Then you know that the dev is notorious for procrastinating and making endless excuses about why there's no progress. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he removed all the other districts aside the office ones, even the park as a location, added a couple of proper sex scenes to the two office guys and call it a day. Better than nothing, sure, but not really worth any level of excitement.

At the current pace we may get to see proper sex scenes or as close that we'll ever get, by around the same time next year. Unless he decides that he's dissatisfied with it again, starts nitpicking and changing pointless details. Perhaps it's time for the 10th UI overhaul?

Apr 7, 2019
I'd suppress that excitement if I were you. You mentioned that you've also been following this for years. Then you know that the dev is notorious for procrastinating and making endless excuses about why there's no progress. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he removed all the other districts aside the office ones, even the park as a location, added a couple of proper sex scenes to the two office guys and call it a day. Better than nothing, sure, but not really worth any level of excitement.

At the current pace we may get to see proper sex scenes or as close that we'll ever get, by around the same time next year. Unless he decides that he's dissatisfied with it again, starts nitpicking and changing pointless details. Perhaps it's time for the 10th UI overhaul?
While the dev is a notorious perfectionist, and will overhaul until the cows come home for that reason. I definitely don't see him adding one scenario and calling it a day for that same reason. He's a perfectionist, and perfection takes a massive amount of time. He's basically the maximum level of "quality takes time." Like the extreme hypotheticals often used in philosophical discussions come to life. A would you rather that actually exists. Would you rather have a dev that will slap together 10 games in a year, or one that will meticulously design 1 game in 10 years? Me personally, I think he should just let some of his fans work with him to lighten the load. Either that, or sell the source code so this can become a modding community.

Reactions: rgbprincess

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
While the dev is a notorious perfectionist, and will overhaul until the cows come home for that reason. I definitely don't see him adding one scenario and calling it a day for that same reason. He's a perfectionist, and perfection takes a massive amount of time. He's basically the maximum level of "quality takes time." Like the extreme hypotheticals often used in philosophical discussions come to life. A would you rather that actually exists. Would you rather have a dev that will slap together 10 games in a year, or one that will meticulously design 1 game in 10 years? Me personally, I think he should just let some of his fans work with him to lighten the load. Either that, or sell the source code so this can become a modding community.
I'm getting contradictory vibes here. On one hand you ask if I'd rather have a quality game no matter how long it took, on the other hand you propose that he, a supposed perfectionist as you call him, outsource his work to imperfect strangers or even sell it to expedite development.

Honestly, I think he's just lazy or demotivated. Seems to be the type who cannot say no to something he's promised, so he just slowly chips away at it, a few hours per month, whenever he gets that speck of motivation. Cause frankly speaking, the majority of the assets are all already there. The early dev version featured Elulu's model and extensive repertoire of poses, expressions, blushes, sweatdrops, etc... It even had early sex scenes.

All he's gotta do is write the scenario, then translate it into conversations with sometimes adding a few dialogue choices and utilize the majority preexisting art assets and poses. In my opinion he's dong a great job leeching off his Ci-en supporters. Not that I care. I'm not invested. Just saying as I see it. Ultimately it's my opinion and I could be completely wrong. Who knows what goes on in his real life?

Reactions: chris18

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Eh... I would love to look at mods for this game, but even translation is difficult, and the game code does not give hope for understanding:confused:

Apr 7, 2019
Eh... I would love to look at mods for this game, but even translation is difficult, and the game code does not give hope for understanding:confused:
Yeah. It's pretty bad when even the text takes a dozen people working together for a month to finally edit it properly.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes