Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
For anyone who has problems with the game not starting up after patching it up with one of the recent patches.

Try the following:
  • Backup your saves
  • Set your game back to JAPANESE BEFORE PATCHING
  • Apply the latest patch

I forgot my 2nd puter wasn't set to jap region, thanks for reminding me!

Office area and Train area should be on different saves. Don't go to the office area when playing train and vice versa
I did not realize that this was supposed to be this way, I went to face the Fungus Lord and started a new game and the office area is working!

Thank You!

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Damn, with this Mtool need to be supporter for his patron....new ver of the game hardly have translation for new content, this suck...Hm, tho with mtool you still can take the "Molester" that you like for her to touch, because for story lock molest like Delinquent you can just play dead, like with the bear and he wont touch you even)

Last edited:

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Damn, with this Mtool need to be supporter for his patron....new ver of the game hardly have translation for new content, this suck...Hm, tho with mtool you still can take the "Molester" that you like for her to touch, because for story lock molest like Delinquent you can just play dead, like with the bear and he wont touch you even)
I didn't know you could use MTool on this game?

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I didn't know you could use MTool on this game?
Yeah, you could. Thou for myself i lock some shit, like time and so one, tho i can't lock who might appear before you for molesting's, for this still need to load save on path.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
i seriously don't understand why some text is still in japanese in game, even if in the translation file, it's already translate in eng.
the game is loading that text from somewhere else.
let's take this text in game for example:
(本当に信じるかどうは別として、話を進めるなら信じるフリをするべきでしょう)
on the transalation file, it says:
(Even if it sounds ridiculous, we should pretend to believe her)

it really ruins the immersion

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Is there a changelog or something? whats new?
11/1 20:00 postscript →ver2.48
-Fixed a bug that caused an error when starting purification of an empty area in the office district with Elulu's love juice present.
-Added some scenarios after selecting "✿Let Elulu continue the cleansing." for Fat & Poor Office Worker in the office district.
(*the content of the treatment event changes slightly depending on the exposure development value and the progress of the nighttime recollection event).

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
If you use 7z for extracting Japanese games like this one
use command

7z x -mcp=932 example.zip -oc:\folder

couldn't run the damn thing with out extracting it this way

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
i seriously don't understand why some text is still in japanese in game, even if in the translation file, it's already translate in eng.
the game is loading that text from somewhere else.
let's take this text in game for example:
(本当に信じるかどうは別として、話を進めるなら信じるフリをするべきでしょう)
on the transalation file, it says:
(Even if it sounds ridiculous, we should pretend to believe her)

it really ruins the immersion
Because part of the game is still untranslated. The author of the game didn't do the English translation, it was done by an ordinary person like you or me.
I know this because I translated the game into Russian and some of the Japanese lines don't have an English translation. You can follow this path:
Flower_Princess_Elulu_Version_1.98_Base_Game\translation\ENG
and open the file
trans_scenario.csv
The untranslated lines look like this:
2023-11-28_234512.png

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
If you use 7z for extracting Japanese games like this one
use command

7z x -mcp=932 example.zip -oc:\folder

couldn't run the damn thing with out extracting it this way
I just want to say that you can unpack the game with WinRAR without any commands. This game unzips just like any other game. I've never had any problems unpacking Japanese games.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes