Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Because part of the game is still untranslated. The author of the game didn't do the English translation, it was done by an ordinary person like you or me.
I know this because I translated the game into Russian and some of the Japanese lines don't have an English translation. You can follow this path:
Flower_Princess_Elulu_Version_1.98_Base_Game\translation\ENG
and open the file
trans_scenario.csv
The untranslated lines look like this:
View attachment 3125898
Immagine.jpg

that part is already translated. that's what i'm lamenting.
for some reason, the game refuse to load some lines of translation.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
There is a second csv file inside the app.asar files that I remember messing around with for the same reason. You should check there. 7zip can unpack it with a plugin.
i even explored inside it, but i can only find the old part of the game.
if it is inside it, i couldn't find it.
i spent more than enough time looking for a solution, failing.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Maybe because it's CSV (comma separated values) file and you're using ","? Try replacing them with japanese one, "、"
Just wild guess, worth a shot.

neekerivittu

Aug 18, 2018
i last played this a few years ago, is there any actual progress or just rehashed scenes? Is vaginal sex in the game yet (apart from the bad ending?)

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 3126311

I believe there are three possible explanations for this issue:
1) Your CSV file is in the wrong place or has the wrong name, so the game can't find it.
2) Your CSV file has some kind of error or is in the wrong format, so the game isn't loading it.
3) That line appears multiple times in the CSV file but not all instances of it have been translated, and you're looking at the wrong one.
going a few pages back? the translation files are opened in windows excell. it don't have pages
They're talking about the foolproof translation method I posted a few pages back. Post #1305 in this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/flower-p...tion-train-v2-43-iwashiya.64489/post-11501962

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Yes, I am facing this problem too. I have translated a lot of lines, but some lines are still in English.

I think it has to do with the number of spaces before the translation phrase (or other characters in the line - at the beginning or at the end). For example, to translate Unity games via BeepInx, you need to respect the number of spaces before the phrase in order for it to apply correctly.

Let's take for example one phrase that is not translated into Russian:
エルルはセクハラ攻撃に錯乱し、コマンド選択を受け付けない・・・・・・Elulu was confused by the sexual harassment, leaving her unable to act…
In the file "trans_scenario.csv" this phrase occurs 3 times. I translated this phrase in all 3 lines in the "trans_scenario.json" file, but I still get the English version of the phrase. Then I started looking for another mention of the phrase and found it in the "trans.json" file.
(Just search for the string through a good text editor (like Sublime Text), which can scan all files in a folder for occurrences of the string.)
So now we have 2 files with strings and the translation should be in two of these files: "trans.json" and "trans_scenario.csv".

And I replaced all references to the phrase "Elulu was confused by the sexual harassment, leaving her unable to act" with the Russian translation, but when I started the game, the Russian translation was changed to the original version....
From which I conclude that this phrase is stored in 3 different files in the game folder.

1. In the file "trans_scenario.json".
2. In the file "trans.json"
3. In some other file that is not a text file that can be scanned.

By the way, check out the files "warning.csv" and "warning.csv"

The rest is under a spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shimk

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
I decided to finalize the app to make it work, in case someone might need it right now.
I didn't make tooltips, I didn't save settings to json, I didn't do file upload via button and a couple other things, but I'm lazy. The main thing is that the basic functions work.
I recorded a video to make it clear how to use it.

You may only need one function - "filtering strings", by the desired pattern and immediately find strings in Japanese only.

You will see 2 drop down lists at the very bottom. You can select 1 or 2 languages there. The video shows how it works.
In the lower left corner is a box for lines to ignore. The default setting is "DO NOT EDIT". Rows with this content will not be displayed in the result window. You can also add other lines to the same window by pressing ENTER and paste your line on a new line. I probably should have made this window bigger.....
I made this app only for myself, and the string filtering function only for this game, so it's just a kind of prototype.
The application is made through PyQt5. I compiled the script into an .exe file so that it can be used by anyone who doesn't have Python, and also so that you don't have to install all the libraries needed for the application to work.

To tell you the truth, I don't know if this will work on Linux and MacOs, or if you need to compile your own executable for other OSes too.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
when you reach nympho level 2 or 3, I don't remember exactly the requirement but eventually you will get a scene with salaryman. He molest Elulu and her scream alert the security guy to come and investigate. You will get 2 choices here. One is pretend to be salaryman's lover and after that no one will help Elulu anymore and she will be molest both on the train and in the station. The other choice will let you enter "NEET route". The salary man get caught, got fired from his job and become NEET. He will then stalk Elulu to her home and blackmail her to get revenge
Hi,
I know your post from long ago, but I am playing now violence edition 2.43 add molestation edition 2.24 (after blocking on the firewall the connections, and eliminating the dropper), and, I do get a scene with the policeman, but it is with a delinquent, and there, I do not get the possibility to actually do get him arrested, I only get the "wait" command added up to the menu of possibilities.
How do I get her to increase her nympho level (I cannot see it), and that event ? Or I need to get to the end of train part (win) and then, start again a new game with the going to the railway station ?

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,
I know your post from long ago, but I am playing now violence edition 2.43 add molestation edition 2.24 (after blocking on the firewall the connections, and eliminating the dropper), and, I do get a scene with the policeman, but it is with a delinquent, and there, I do not get the possibility to actually do get him arrested, I only get the "wait" command added up to the menu of possibilities.
How do I get her to increase her nympho level (I cannot see it), and that event ? Or I need to get to the end of train part (win) and then, start again a new game with the going to the railway station ?

The delinquent scene is different, that is the scripted event for the wait command like you said, just keep going and when you have a high lust/desire and are molested by the salaryman, there will be an event with the conductor, you just need to respond, with "don't call the police" and he'll be taken away.

The next time he molests you he'll be called a Neet, and your cleanse ability won't work too well on him.

I would suggest getting to the end of the train first, with a minimum of molestation, and beating the end boss the first time you play through, it is much easier with a lower level of nympho, although it is possible. If you are having problems, wait at home several days and let the nasty aura on the train drop so you can build your magic back up, if you have the Neet as a molester this will make it much harder to get to the end with less molestation.

Once you beat the game once, you can manually edit the nasty aura level on the train.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The delinquent scene is different, that is the scripted event for the wait command like you said, just keep going and when you have a high lust/desire and are molested by the salaryman, there will be an event with the conductor, you just need to respond, with "don't call the police" and he'll be taken away.

The next time he molests you he'll be called a Neet, and your cleanse ability won't work too well on him.

I would suggest getting to the end of the train first, with a minimum of molestation, and beating the end boss the first time you play through, it is much easier with a lower level of nympho, although it is possible. If you are having problems, wait at home several days and let the nasty aura on the train drop so you can build your magic back up, if you have the Neet as a molester this will make it much harder to get to the end with less molestation.

Once you beat the game once, you can manually edit the nasty aura level on the train.
Uh, thanks, but it seems not be working. I got the maximum list/desire up to 371, and the train to level 4 (by lowering a lot the aura), but then I got only combo of two (students, or delinquent+salaryman, delinquent+reggae), never an event only with the salaryman anymore.
I went and killed the boss, and started a new game carring over the value, started again from scrath so the train was level 1 and would get the salary man alone, but then I can do protect or escape, and even so, there is no replying to the guy, and no intervention of the police man.
If I got to the point where she can follow her mother's steps and get the hard way, where then she would scream, I just get again the scene with the delinquent that gave me the wait.
And there are extra icons, but none that allows to chage the nasty aura on the train.

Maybe a problem of version ?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Maybe a problem of version ?
I'm running Violence Edition (v2.41) add Molestation Edition (v2.24)

The button to edit is the girl is the dress icon up next to status.

Once you press the girl icon the status bar will go away, and you'll be able to see Nypho Lv, Pleasure and Desire totals, Survey status, which has Miasma and Pollution Lv.

You can also see Development (expansion) and Experience

Now for now, Blowjobs and Sex are theoretical, meaning they have not yet been implemented.

But if you look and see little wrench icons those are stats you can manipulate. 500 is the max for Development, not sure if there is a max for Exposure right now.

When you are being molested by the salaryman you need Pleasure and Desire to be maxed out, they do go down slowly, but if you don't have the wait button spam protect, (escape if there are lots of people around you, or if they have grabbed you), to lower your hp. Pleasure is the bar right below MP, and Desire is right below pleasure, so:

Status (Girl Icon)
HP
MP
Pleasure
Desire

Once you get below 40 hp? I think you can't resist them.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone looked in the code to see what the requirements are for Elulu being able to continue on the train without her panties?

I know if she runs out of underwear she can keep going, but if she has underwear on when she gets on the train and gets it stripped off, she runs home to change, but there is a way to make her say something to the tune of "I'm a slut, I'd rather search for the jewels then go change, It's just going to get dirty/stolen again..."

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I believe she stops running away once she reaches Nynpho lvl 2 (400 Lust), if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah, my Elulu is at Nympho 2 and she still runs home, I've been resetting her Pussy Development to get her to stain her panties, as that's the way I've gotten it to proc before, was just wondering if there was a more surefire way.

Thanks tho!

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, my Elulu is at Nympho 2 and she still runs home, I've been resetting her Pussy Development to get her to stain her panties, as that's the way I've gotten it to proc before, was just wondering if there was a more surefire way.

Thanks tho!
Think I figured it out.
You gotta select: "Say we're lovers" during the Salaryman event.
Save before choosing that, just to be on the safe side.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes