Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Think I figured it out.
You gotta select: "Say we're lovers" during the Salaryman event.
Save before choosing that, just to be on the safe side.
Okay, I was wrong, that will lead to her saying she's a slut and doesn't care if her underwear is gone, but also then the salaryman will not become the neet, and you'll miss out on the "rules of a slut" or at least so far it seems that way, we'll see.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
When you are being molested by the salaryman you need Pleasure and Desire to be maxed out, they do go down slowly, but if you don't have the wait button spam protect, (escape if there are lots of people around you, or if they have grabbed you), to lower your hp. Pleasure is the bar right below MP, and Desire is right below pleasure, so:

Status (Girl Icon)
HP
MP
Pleasure
Desire

Once you get below 40 hp? I think you can't resist them.
Thanks a lot, I looked up for the little icon girl, and there I realised that even if I had get her up to 396 max value for pleasure and desire, she was still considered only nimpho level 1, and that to be able to edit the values, you need indeed to do have finished a first time the game (I can modify them with the save after finishing the game and restarting, not with the original save).
Now I got a game where she went all the way to the blackmail by the guy and anal training, though I can see she is getting sin such a run of constant orgasm, that I doubt she will be able to finish clearing the train :)
I realised the game is tagged completed, but it isn't, would be curious to see the most advanced sexual part, though I am afraid the game could be considered problematic in more than one country.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Now I got a game where she went all the way to the blackmail by the guy and anal training, though I can see she is getting sin such a run of constant orgasm, that I doubt she will be able to finish clearing the train :)
I realised the game is tagged completed, but it isn't, would be curious to see the most advanced sexual part, though I am afraid the game could be considered problematic in more than one country.
If you wait, probably several days, the miasma will lower, then you can boost your MP and magic attack back up, (they go down as Elulu orgasms.) Then just go round to round on the train, (don't search to the end of your curfew), and exit before your MP gets too low. You can also save scum after each encounter so you don't get a hard encounter in a bad situation, ie: you can't run away or are too low on MP.

The author is still releasing content, but yah only the train area is completed for now. And yes, most certainly problematic for several countries.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Alright, enough is enough. It took some effort, but I've made a google sheet that anyone can use to translate this game -- at least the main CSV file -- and should let you reuse your work even if the game gets updated.

Instructions are in the sheet's first page. Let me know if any of you find any problems with the instructions, or with the sheet's functionality (other than the final page updating kind of slowly because of how massive the CSV has gotten). TBH I haven't tested it fully, but it's partially based on the less user-friendly sheet I used for the v2.43 MTL I posted a few pages ago, so it's probably hopefully fine.
Patch 2.50. Cant get this to work anymore. Maybe im just a moron. Ive tried it about 5 different ways. Even did a full reinstall and pulled the trans file for a blank slate.

Pulled the tran_scenario.csv from 2.50, imported, followed instructions. Just kept staring at the spreadsheet never translating. Tried using my own translation and ran the instructions again. No matter what I seem to do I cant seem to get the spreadsheet to actually translate new content. All the lines at the bottom of the Translation tab never translate.

Maybe someone else has it work fine. If so just let me know im a moron. Although I will humbly request after insulting me for my lack of technical prowess that said person provides a working trans file for the newest update. If its not to much to ask.

Edit: After some more fiddling I may have found what the issue is but not how to solve it after consulting the "future proofing sections". The translation formula doesnt extend past the old content into the new area for actually translating. It says just Copy Paste but I cant work a spreadsheet well enough to figure how to copy paste the formula over a couple thousands lines while also having it update the correct number for each line.

Sure I can copy and paste this " =IF(AND(B11790 <> "", D11790="", E11790=""), GOOGLETRANSLATE(B11790, "ja", "en"), ) " but those numbers seem to need to match and update every line over thousands of lines. Again maybe im just missing a step somehow. It worked the first time and now I just cant seem to do it again.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Patch 2.50. Cant get this to work anymore. Maybe im just a moron. Ive tried it about 5 different ways. Even did a full reinstall and pulled the trans file for a blank slate.

Pulled the tran_scenario.csv from 2.50, imported, followed instructions. Just kept staring at the spreadsheet never translating. Tried using my own translation and ran the instructions again. No matter what I seem to do I cant seem to get the spreadsheet to actually translate new content. All the lines at the bottom of the Translation tab never translate.

Maybe someone else has it work fine. If so just let me know im a moron. Although I will humbly request after insulting me for my lack of technical prowess that said person provides a working trans file for the newest update. If its not to much to ask.
Worked for me, move all files to the main folder, leave patch 2.50 in the patch folder, and start the game, it should start unpacking the patch, which takes for-freaking-ever.

Please note, you need to have your region set to jap locale, I'm not sure about using an emulator.

You may also try re-installing the base game into a new folder, and upgrading to 2.50. I had to do this once, or twice, which is why I now have a FP Elulu 1, 2, and 3 folder, lol.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Worked for me, move all files to the main folder, leave patch 2.50 in the patch folder, and start the game, it should start unpacking the patch, which takes for-freaking-ever.

Please note, you need to have your region set to jap locale, I'm not sure about using an emulator.

You may also try re-installing the base game into a new folder, and upgrading to 2.50. I had to do this once, or twice, which is why I now have a FP Elulu 1, 2, and 3 folder, lol.
While I appreciate the response im not talking about the update itself. I have no issues with that. I can launch, play, and even use my same save immedietly to see the new content.

Im refering to using the spreadsheet provided to translate the new content into ENG for my disgusting gaijin brain to understand.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
While I appreciate the response im not talking about the update itself. I have no issues with that. I can launch, play, and even use my same save immedietly to see the new content.

Im refering to using the spreadsheet provided to translate the new content into ENG for my disgusting gaijin brain to understand.
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood, no, I have no reference to assist with that.

LordChlenixon

Sep 15, 2018

Edit: After some more fiddling I may have found what the issue is but not how to solve it after consulting the "future proofing sections". The translation formula doesnt extend past the old content into the new area for actually translating. It says just Copy Paste but I cant work a spreadsheet well enough to figure how to copy paste the formula over a couple thousands lines while also having it update the correct number for each line.

Sure I can copy and paste this " =IF(AND(B11790 <> "", D11790="", E11790=""), GOOGLETRANSLATE(B11790, "ja", "en"), ) " but those numbers seem to need to match and update every line over thousands of lines. Again maybe im just missing a step somehow. It worked the first time and now I just cant seem to do it again.
Have you tried unchecking the "read-only" checkbox in the folder properties, or setting the language to Japanese in the game settings?

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Have you tried unchecking the "read-only" checkbox in the folder properties, or setting the language to Japanese in the game settings?
Before I pulled the ENG trans and hoped it MTLd the remaining japanese. No dice. So after your mention of the JP language I thought id pull the JAP trans instead. Then if it worked swap to JAP and just have ENG there. It translated the normal JAP but stoped at the same line again.

Line 11792 and below dont have the code in the C row/MTL row. So they never translate. I can copy paste and manually edit the numbers in the code to work. However manually inputting those changes over thousands of lines is not something im willing to do personally. Surely someone with spreadsheet knowledge knows how to copy the code all the way down while also updating the numbers simultaneously.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
7/ 3 2.44
・Changed to automatically restart after update.
Added 2-3 handjobs and 2-4 blowjobs to the event of Chibi Debryman in the office district (looped since then)
9/ 1 2.45
・Fixed deep-throat animation for fellatio
・Some additional blowjob events for the little debrie man in the office district*.
(*Added a reaction of mouth development 100 or more and a deep throat event.)
10/ 1 2.46
・Added animations of shorts to the erotic animations when putting shorts in and beside the shorts.
・Added some scenarios after selecting "Let the ✿purification process continue" for the little debriman in the office district.
10/ 3 2.47
・Fixed a bug that caused an error when starting purification of an empty space in an office area with love juice present.
11/ 1 2.48
・Slightly added a scenario after selecting "Let the ✿✿ purification process continue" for the little debriefed man in the office area.
(The content of the treatment event changes according to the exposure development value and the progress of the nightly recollection event)
11/ 2 2.49
・Fixed a bug that caused the conversation to loop after Elle climaxed in the Chibi Debryman event in the office district.
11/30 2.50
・Added an event to the scenario after selecting "Let the ✿✿ purification process continue" for the little debriman in the office district.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022

Bro, I didn't install the Japanese locale, I didn't do anything extra to run this game and the previous patch and patch 2.5 worked for me.
I don't know why they write about Japanese locale if there is no need for it.
All you need to:
1. change the language in the settings to Japanese. I think I changed it to Japanese, but I'm not sure it was Japanese and not Chinese. In the settings, I set the language to the one to the left of ENG. I'm not sure if this is even necessary though, but I did it just in case.
2. Transfer the patch files from the archive via WinRar to the game folder with file replacement.
3. Run the game. The patch will be applied.
If someone has problems with launching without the Japanese locale, then the problem is something else. Perhaps in the archiver, I do not know. Try using WinRar.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes