Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
About the translation, actually I've checked before and it can be done quite easily with excel and compare feature, some stuff got changed in the official translation so you can't copy 1:1 from the partial we have (or better you can but the partial doesn't have hearts and some other stuff), what should be done is transfer only the new content over a copy of the official script and end the rest with a "good" MTL, I might do it in the upcoming future but no date since I still have to end another translation that I've paused.

BTW last time I've checked there were 10k lines untranslated..

Last edited:

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
That's a feature of the debug version, you will unlock everything and can be used everywhere, normal game don't have this option. If you wish to try check my post about installation.
Yes, but it's not there. I've seen this ability only in someone else's save file, but I still don't know how to get it

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yes, but it's not there. I've seen this ability only in someone else's save file, but I still don't know how to get it
I've used it quite a lot lmao, I know what I'm talking about :D As some other user said is the ulti that you will use against the train boss, it will oneshot anyone.
1703451566536.png

As for the sixth skill (hearth one) I guess was there just as testing stuff, we will might see it in the future when bj and other stuff are unlock.

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i have been able to run this game once. ever since, no matter how i install it, it does not start. something with the patching process broke completely for my pc. i wish we could get a prepatched game. and no, the prepatched link doesn't work either. neither does the 2.5 patch.

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
i have been able to run this game once. ever since, no matter how i install it, it does not start. something with the patching process broke completely for my pc. i wish we could get a prepatched game. and no, the prepatched link doesn't work either. neither does the 2.5 patch.

Here it is, man.
Violence edition 2.5, Molestation 2.24 and debug mode 1.42.
Hope it works for you.

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
Hi, i am interested on learning how to translate this game, there is any guide? because i did bought it and want to support the Dev, unfortunately i asked him if he plan to translate it at some point and he said he wont, so...id like to do it myself as he updates the game.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Hi, i am interested on learning how to translate this game, there is any guide? because i did bought it and want to support the Dev, unfortunately i asked him if he plan to translate it at some point and he said he wont, so...id like to do it myself as he updates the game.
Open the folder "Flower_Princess_Elulu_Version_1.98_Base_Game\translation/ENG", open inside the folder file "trans_scenario.csv" (and other files that also have lines, but they are less) in any text editor and start translating. For example, if you translate not into English, but into French or German, then instead of English lines you insert your own version. On this you can see how it works, from about 10:45.
Translate Japanese lines in the same way, only after the original line and the translation there should be one tab character.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022

Here it is, man.
Violence edition 2.5, Molestation 2.24 and debug mode 1.42.
Hope it works for you.
" Violence edition 2.5 "
How does this version differ from 2.43? Are there any new features?

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
Open the folder "Flower_Princess_Elulu_Version_1.98_Base_Game\translation/ENG", open inside the folder file "trans_scenario.csv" (and other files that also have lines, but they are less) in any text editor and start translating. For example, if you translate not into English, but into French or German, then instead of English lines you insert your own version. On this you can see how it works, from about 10:45.
Translate Japanese lines in the same way, only after the original line and the translation there should be one tab character.
Thanks! seems to be working really well so i will start translating the updated sections as they get released

Hopefully he adds a bit more interesting content this following week since he always post updates at the end of each month

phonix_leader

Jul 10, 2019
So I read in the dev post hes planning to move on to another district, makes me wonder the train section is complete already? What the furthest we can do in the train for now guys, im trying to not miss anything

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I really don't like that certain things only escalate in certain areas, bjs should also be on the train and more in the office as well. What about the blackmailer dude only doing anal training and no bjs? Really doesn't make sense if you ask me.

Reactions: akapp

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I read in the dev post hes planning to move on to another district, makes me wonder the train section is complete already? What the furthest we can do in the train for now guys, im trying to not miss anything
The furthest you can get in the train is forbid Elulu from getting her clothes back from Conductor man, then once you strip her and get the scene with Elulu, Conductor and the Neet she'll stay stripped once you strip her.

BJ's should be part of the train once you hit the point of the conductor ignoring her "shameful erotic play" and maybe even a bit before that.

By contrast the office workers barely strip her at all once they have Elulu under their control.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes