Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
Hello, is there any guide on this game?
Not really. Though, this thread has the answers to just about every question you could possibly ask. If you want to make getting molested easier, wait until Elulu wonders about what she should do a few days in, and select to be loud and confrontational. If you want to stay on the train longer, wait until day 15 and Elulu will extend the curfew. For good end, just spam magic all the way through the train. For bad end, take your time and thoroughly enjoy everything the game has to offer, then face the final boss. Oh, and try clicking on Elulu's face in the main menu.

Reactions: Tarnier

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Not really. Though, this thread has the answers to just about every question you could possibly ask. If you want to make getting molested easier, wait until Elulu wonders about what she should do a few days in, and select to be loud and confrontational. If you want to stay on the train longer, wait until day 15 and Elulu will extend the curfew. For good end, just spam magic all the way through the train. For bad end, take your time and thoroughly enjoy everything the game has to offer, then face the final boss. Oh, and try clicking on Elulu's face in the main menu.
It is easier to get the good end first, then the bad end.

Apr 7, 2019
It is easier to get the good end first, then the bad end.
I don't know. I've found that it's incredibly easy to get the good end basically no matter what. If you reached the final boss, then you have enough magical power to one shot any level one or two enemy. Meaning they never get a chance to take advantage of your weaknesses. By the time you reach the higher levels, your magic is even higher and your sensitivity has gone down.

Tarnier

Aug 14, 2022
It's just that I've been on the train for 20 days, and there's no change...

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
It's just that I've been on the train for 20 days, and there's no change...
Are you using magic to get rid of the molesters? Or are you letting them molest Elulu?

Check the miasa and the area corruption in the top middle of the screen.

The corruption goes up as the miasma goes down. At level 1 corruption, the molesters will mostly just roll up the skirt and maybe stick their hands in Elulu's panties, at 2 they start undoing her shirt and pulling her panties down more often. At 3 they can remove the underwear after she orgasms, and at 4 they can remove all the clothes, and even put her into a bondage state.

Now at low corruption, if Elulu loses her underwear she'll go home and get a fresh set, but if she loses her outer clothes she's stuck until the conductor returns them. (until he doesn't anymore....)

Rateptaker

Jan 29, 2018
How do I get the bjs in the newest update? It's either the poor salaryman or the kissing, I can't seem to get the event with the both of them

Apr 7, 2019
How do I get the bjs in the newest update? It's either the poor salaryman or the kissing, I can't seem to get the event with the both of them
You have to advance the salaryman quest in the office district until you run out of new dialogue, then select to force Elulu to come rather than being gentle. After that, you'll get an option to have Elulu learn about sex herself and see through the men's lies. Choose to learn, and encounter them the following day. They'll start blackmailing Elulu, and the blowjob is unlocked after progressing with the blackmail for a few days.

Reactions: Blake639

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Now at low corruption, if Elulu loses her underwear she'll go home and get a fresh set, but if she loses her outer clothes she's stuck until the conductor returns them. (until he doesn't anymore....)
Interesting, maybe I did not play enough yet, never got a situation where he does not return it...

Jul 30, 2018
because its a separate executable that is not compatible with the new content
it's not broken yet in 2.50 but it does in 2.51
i guess it's the line then.
but all that aside, the debug mode should get an update along with new content otherwise, how tf would i know if new content has a bug :I

Jul 30, 2018
try changing miasma on the train
it doesn't change anything and i can't progress even with fresh save or fresh install.
all other part works fine except that particular one.
in the window it said to change up to 999 but status stayed at 50 just like new office area content, by updating new content old content like train station can't progress any further for some reason.
if you really did a bug hunting, that's one of them that happened to my game right now.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
try changing miasma on the train
it doesn't change anything and i can't progress even with fresh save or fresh install.
all other part works fine except that particular one.
in the window it said to change up to 999 but status stayed at 50 just like new office area content, by updating new content old content like train station can't progress any further for some reason.
if you really did a bug hunting, that's one of them that happened to my game right now.
1706384815103.png

Try changing train miasma by being on train station or a train.

And what means "by updating new content old content like train station can't progress any further for some reason"?

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 3301537

Try changing train miasma by being on train station or a train.

And what means "by updating new content old content like train station can't progress any further for some reason"?
precisely that.
after i update the content i can't progress in the train station at all, fresh install of 2.51 patched didn't fix it.
be on th train or office area, i can't change the value in the train area and by can't change i mean the normal gameplay doesn't decrease the miasma too, fresh save old save same story.
only thing i didn't do right now is learning how to make this game itself, i don't know where to look as a normal user right now :I

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
miasma level goes backwards, Level 1 is maximum and the highest level is under 100 or something.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
precisely that.
after i update the content i can't progress in the train station at all, fresh install of 2.51 patched didn't fix it.
be on th train or office area, i can't change the value in the train area and by can't change i mean the normal gameplay doesn't decrease the miasma too, fresh save old save same story.
only thing i didn't do right now is learning how to make this game itself, i don't know where to look as a normal user right now :I

would like to see video or screenshots, cause I don't understand how it's possible or what are you talking about

Jul 30, 2018
would like to see video or screenshots, cause I don't understand how it's possible or what are you talking about
i can't right now but i will use your picture to explain it if possible.
so these 1706384815103.png on the left it show the miasma levels right?
it doesn't decrease when i play normally and by the right side you get into it and it will have the settings in debug mode yes?
those will show 50 and - instead of represent the one on the left side (999 and 1 or 200 and 4 whatever the numbers it's represent).
if i atempt to set it to let's say 200 or 4 it should change the value on the left side of this screenshot too yes? but no it won't change anything and the game won't progress at all.
that is the problem i have as of now.
other function of debug mode seems to work fine except this said function on the train.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes