Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The furthest you can get in the train is forbid Elulu from getting her clothes back from Conductor man, then once you strip her and get the scene with Elulu, Conductor and the Neet she'll stay stripped once you strip her.

BJ's should be part of the train once you hit the point of the conductor ignoring her "shameful erotic play" and maybe even a bit before that.

By contrast the office workers barely strip her at all once they have Elulu under their control.
Yeah it's weird he is basically needlessly separating the game into different gamplay in the areas when he could use the train molestion mechanics and build onto them even more in the office area instead of just making areas into focused on different things. If she starts at the train and gets corrupted there then the corruption can be built upon even more in the office area then that transfers back to the train as well to unlock more scenes instead of locking them to different areas.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah it's weird he is basically needlessly separating the game into different gamplay in the areas when he could use the train molestion mechanics and build onto them even more in the office area instead of just making areas into focused on different things. If she starts at the train and gets corrupted there then the corruption can be built upon even more in the office area then that transfers back to the train as well to unlock more scenes instead of locking them to different areas.
Its weird design for sure. I hope he starts to add content outside of the train into train sections at a later time. However im just glad work is constantly being done. Even though im pretty sure hes stated before he doesnt know how to keep advancing the train stuff which is why theres been a shift in design in other areas. Maybe his intention (if he actually has one) is that each area should have their own little contained story.

Im courious where the thug/hoodlum route will be going. Because all the normal types of content is "covered" now. Will it have a focus on finally added violence or simply be a progression of other content.

Reactions: akapp

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Its weird design for sure. I hope he starts to add content outside of the train into train sections at a later time. However im just glad work is constantly being done. Even though im pretty sure hes stated before he doesnt know how to keep advancing the train stuff which is why theres been a shift in design in other areas. Maybe his intention (if he actually has one) is that each area should have their own little contained story.

Im courious where the thug/hoodlum route will be going. Because all the normal types of content is "covered" now. Will it have a focus on finally added violence or simply be a progression of other content.
I just want a good corruption system where she slowly becomes a submissive slave to the point where if she meets the tentacle guy at the end of the train where she simply submits to him and such. I got a scene where she was naked and she was wet when she met him that it seemed like it was going to happen but it just went into a normal game over after that.

I have a feeling we will get this in some way I just wish it was implemented is a less odd way and made more straightforward and didnt separate the content for no reason.

Reactions: wtfisthisname

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I have a feeling we will get this in some way I just wish it was implemented is a less odd way and made more straightforward and didnt separate the content for no reason.
I don't think it's "no reason", exactly... I could be wrong, but I would think the separation comes down to not giving the Player the mirror, so the dev isn't drawing extra angles on BJs and such.

phonix_leader

Jul 10, 2019
Other thought, I can hope he just want to test everything out in seperate areas before can combines the elements together in the final version. Thats actually happens alot but in those 0.X game, this game is 2. already, its should present somekind of complete but continue getting update game like those live service games, so... idk anymore

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
theres a possibility every sector is covering a specific set of fetishes. As example, the train is "emberassed naked female" and jikan harassing with public rape in the bleachers later. when i last played the office block wasnt translated yet and i didnt understand a single thing about it.

Apr 7, 2019
Violence edition is a different game with different game and story logic

Which is why "add" ↓
Yeah, it's a bit like an alternate timeline. There's the version of events where she goes to the train, and the version where she goes to the town. Later, there'll be a third version where she goes to the park. Then each of the three has two possible endings, good and bad. So that's six total play throughs possible from the start. We just have to wait for the dev to finish.

LordChlenixon

Sep 15, 2018
View attachment 3197760
there's this six choice in dlsite image and i do get the fifth(ultimate skill) a long time ago but kinda forgot how to, and never got last one
And what is this heart icon in your abilities? And how do I get the same one? And in general, maybe someone can make a full-fledged guide to the passage of the game? Of course, I found all this in parts, but I would like something more complete

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Has the dev added vaginal to the game or is it still missing?
sex in the train is in the files iirc, beyond the tentacle rape bad end of the train finale. but you need the debug executable to access it. there has been none for the recent versions as far as i know.

neekerivittu

Aug 18, 2018
sex in the train is in the files iirc, beyond the tentacle rape bad end of the train finale. but you need the debug executable to access it. there has been none for the recent versions as far as i know.
Yeah i remember sex in the train being in the files several years ago. is this actually still being developed? what the hell is the dev doing? a line of code per week?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah i remember sex in the train being in the files several years ago. is this actually still being developed? what the hell is the dev doing? a line of code per week?
its most likely a doujinshi product. a private spare time activity while theyre working a "real job". and japan is not kind to its workers. the people grinding is no less than in skorea and usa.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Has anybody had any luck with translating (finding a translation) for the Officer workers area 5 ? There is a lot of dialogue between the fat office worked and the poor office worker, but not translated.
Or if you can point out what is the csv file with it, I can try to play with (horrible, I am sure) automated translation to at least have a base.
I tried to give a look at the name of the files, but from what I have seen, it seem the name of the files is not corresponding to the area of the game.

Apr 7, 2019
Has anybody had any luck with translating (finding a translation) for the Officer workers area 5 ? There is a lot of dialogue between the fat office worked and the poor office worker, but not translated.
Or if you can point out what is the csv file with it, I can try to play with (horrible, I am sure) automated translation to at least have a base.
I tried to give a look at the name of the files, but from what I have seen, it seem the name of the files is not corresponding to the area of the game.
There's a complete translation tool in this thread. You just have to look through the last few pages for the Google drive link.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There's a complete translation tool in this thread. You just have to look through the last few pages for the Google drive link.
Sorry, my bad, will look better for that.

Though maybe someone has answer for another question.

With a previous version, after finishing the game I had been able to get to nympho level 2, and get the episode with the blackmail at the railway station and the "training".
Now with violence 2.5, molestation 2.24 and debug 1.42 (before I had violence 2.4, molestation 2.24 and debug 1.43), I got all the way till the end getting the tentacle bad end - I guess she had values too high to get the good end.
But when I started the game again, even transferring, going in the debug menu, it still showed her being "nympho level 1", even if "nympho level 1 (4)", despite having a max value for the desire and the pleasure above 350.
I was told, and saw in practice, that to get the Neet even and the "training" in the railway station, was needed to get her to level 2 adn finish the game the first time, and I remember I had reached that with values lower than those, so, I wonder what I did wrong.

Sorry for the noob questions

Apr 7, 2019
Sorry, my bad, will look better for that.

Though maybe someone has answer for another question.

With a previous version, after finishing the game I had been able to get to nympho level 2, and get the episode with the blackmail at the railway station and the "training".
Now with violence 2.5, molestation 2.24 and debug 1.42 (before I had violence 2.4, molestation 2.24 and debug 1.43), I got all the way till the end getting the tentacle bad end - I guess she had values too high to get the good end.
But when I started the game again, even transferring, going in the debug menu, it still showed her being "nympho level 1", even if "nympho level 1 (4)", despite having a max value for the desire and the pleasure above 350.
I was told, and saw in practice, that to get the Neet even and the "training" in the railway station, was needed to get her to level 2 adn finish the game the first time, and I remember I had reached that with values lower than those, so, I wonder what I did wrong.

Sorry for the noob questions
You have to unlock the wait command, then get a high development level over 400, then wait around in tier 3 for a little while. After that, you'll get the salaryman event where the conductor gets involved. If you beg him not to call the police, the salaryman will show up a few days later as the neet, and will start blackmailing you. The easiest way to do all of this is to either use debug mode or start a new game + since having stats that high in tier 3 doesn't always happen naturally.

Reactions: ouch2020
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes