Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Bro, I didn't install the Japanese locale, I didn't do anything extra to run this game and the previous patch and patch 2.5 worked for me.
I don't know why they write about Japanese locale if there is no need for it.
All you need to:
1. change the language in the settings to Japanese. I think I changed it to Japanese, but I'm not sure it was Japanese and not Chinese. In the settings, I set the language to the one to the left of ENG. I'm not sure if this is even necessary though, but I did it just in case.
2. Transfer the patch files from the archive via WinRar to the game folder with file replacement.
3. Run the game. The patch will be applied.
If someone has problems with launching without the Japanese locale, then the problem is something else. Perhaps in the archiver, I do not know. Try using WinRar.
Ah, someone had posted a while back that it needed to be in jap locale, and I've been playing these games long enough when you had to have your system set to jap region, ala Princess Sacrifice, glad it works without it though. Thanks for the heads up.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
7/ 3 2.44
・Changed to automatically restart after update.
Added 2-3 handjobs and 2-4 blowjobs to the event of Chibi Debryman in the office district (looped since then)
9/ 1 2.45
・Fixed deep-throat animation for fellatio
・Some additional blowjob events for the little debrie man in the office district*.
(*Added a reaction of mouth development 100 or more and a deep throat event.)
10/ 1 2.46
・Added animations of shorts to the erotic animations when putting shorts in and beside the shorts.
・Added some scenarios after selecting "Let the ✿purification process continue" for the little debriman in the office district.
10/ 3 2.47
・Fixed a bug that caused an error when starting purification of an empty space in an office area with love juice present.
11/ 1 2.48
・Slightly added a scenario after selecting "Let the ✿✿ purification process continue" for the little debriefed man in the office area.
(The content of the treatment event changes according to the exposure development value and the progress of the nightly recollection event)
11/ 2 2.49
・Fixed a bug that caused the conversation to loop after Elle climaxed in the Chibi Debryman event in the office district.
11/30 2.50
・Added an event to the scenario after selecting "Let the ✿✿ purification process continue" for the little debriman in the office district.

So the handjobs / blowjobs are only for the office district npcs for now?

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
So the handjobs / blowjobs are only for the office district npcs for now?
Turns out it was. I was disappointed because I was expecting something more for train and platforming. My miasma level has been under a hundred for a long time, I've spent several game days in utter debauchery, yet there's nothing else besides groping. It's long past time to move on to something more serious.
Now I don't even know if that will ever happen, and if it does, how long I'll have to wait...
2023-12-07_071908.png

• Sad
Reactions: Supreme_Evil

LordChlenixon

Sep 15, 2018
Before I pulled the ENG trans and hoped it MTLd the remaining japanese. No dice. So after your mention of the JP language I thought id pull the JAP trans instead. Then if it worked swap to JAP and just have ENG there. It translated the normal JAP but stoped at the same line again.

Line 11792 and below dont have the code in the C row/MTL row. So they never translate. I can copy paste and manually edit the numbers in the code to work. However manually inputting those changes over thousands of lines is not something im willing to do personally. Surely someone with spreadsheet knowledge knows how to copy the code all the way down while also updating the numbers simultaneously.
If I'm not mistaken, notepad++ has such a function. But I can’t give any guarantees.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, notepad++ has such a function. But I can’t give any guarantees.
I figured out the issue and it turns out that yes I am a moron. At least Spreadsheet illiterate. I have a functioning translation file for 2.50 now. Id attach it but it seems the file format is not supported? Maybe I could change it to a .txt then have people swap it back to .csv after downloading it. If someone asks I will provide it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I figured out the issue and it turns out that yes I am a moron. At least Spreadsheet illiterate. I have a functioning translation file for 2.50 now. Id attach it but it seems the file format is not supported? Maybe I could change it to a .txt then have people swap it back to .csv after downloading it. If someone asks I will provide it.
It would be most appreciated, and then I just save it to the translation folder?

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how about adding the files in a zip?

Last edited:

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Havent uploaded a file before so hope this works fine. Realisticly you should only need the "trans_scenario.csv" file and place it in the translation/ENG folder. Havent experienced any issues myself so hopefully the same applies to you.

Reactions: Shimk

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Hi. I made a program that should help you with translation. There is an .exe file for those who don't have Python installed and a Python script for those who don't want to run other people's .exe files.
The program takes lines in Japanese from the file "rans_scenario" and puts them in a separate file. In this file it will be enough to translate the Japanese lines and run the script again, and the translated lines will be automatically substituted in the right places in the "trans_scenario" file.

In order not to write a big comment here, I created a separate topic, in which I tried to write as detailed as possible what it is and how it works. I also recorded a for you so you can see the features at a glance. Let me know if something is wrong or if it works as expected.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Hi. I made a program that should help you with translation. There is an .exe file for those who don't have Python installed and a Python script for those who don't want to run other people's .exe files.
The program takes lines in Japanese from the file "rans_scenario" and puts them in a separate file. In this file it will be enough to translate the Japanese lines and run the script again, and the translated lines will be automatically substituted in the right places in the "trans_scenario" file.

In order not to write a big comment here, I created a separate topic, in which I tried to write as detailed as possible what it is and how it works. I also recorded a for you so you can see the features at a glance. Let me know if something is wrong or if it works as expected.

do you have full ru translation?

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
do you have full ru translation?
No, just a partial translation, no editing or proofreading. There is a lot of text that needs to be translated before the full translation, but I don't want to do that. I've translated some text just to understand what is said on the train.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Sorry if someone has posted this before, but where do the temp files for Elulu get stored? I've noticed if you let this game run for awhile it starts eating drive space.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get ability to wait and ultimate skill?
Wait happens usually after the salaryman brings you to orgasm, the next time you encounter a delinquent conductor man will show up and you should get the wait skill.

Ultimate skill is a mechanic in the boss fight if I recall, I might be wrong.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Wait happens usually after the salaryman brings you to orgasm, the next time you encounter a delinquent conductor man will show up and you should get the wait skill.

Ultimate skill is a mechanic in the boss fight if I recall, I might be wrong.
Screenshot_2.png
there's this six choice in dlsite image and i do get the fifth(ultimate skill) a long time ago but kinda forgot how to, and never got last one

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes