Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

doctorsandwich

Jan 8, 2020
if anyone wants to know how to play on other OSes heres how i did it on mac. It seemed unable to patch though so that might have to be done before this.

1. First you need to extract the game files. The way i did this was by using with
Code:
npx asar extract path/to/game_folder/resources/app.asar path/to/destination_folder

2. Move into the folder you extracted the files to then add electron/remote
Code:
cd path/to/destination_folder
npm install "@electron/remote"

3. Now you need to edit some files. As far as i understand this seems to be due to the game using an old version of electron which has since made some breaking changes

main.js
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
libs.js
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. Now you can create the executable with either a or with
Code:
npm install --save-dev @electron-forge/cli
npx electron-forge import
npm run make
the translation, translation_csv and locales folders as well as save files goes into the folder you place the executable in

EDIT: from the game files

though on macOs Monterey on arm64 at least it was in the same folder as the executable
Sorry to bother you, but is it possible to upload your final result? I'm not very tech-savvy and I'm not even sure how to do the first step (patching through) on Mac.

elias098

May 22, 2018
How do you fullscreen this game?
Here is a i threw together. patch-overwrite contains the changed files so that patching the game wont revert the changes. If main.js or ell.common.js gets changed in some patch things might not work properly

Sorry to bother you, but is it possible to upload your final result? I'm not very tech-savvy and I'm not even sure how to do the first step (patching through) on Mac.

patch-overwrite contains the changed files so that patching the game wont revert the changes. If main.js or ell.common.js gets changed in some patch things might not work properly.

The non app files and folders might have to be moved to a _TyranoData folder in your home directory. If said folder gets created just move the files and folders into it

I had some trouble getting the apple silicon version to run on my mac, telling me that the app "is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash". Fixed it by using which might not be recommended, cant really say since i dont fully know what it does.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I've created some hand-translated files you can use to fill-in the text the developer missed. Just drop them in your <game>/translation/ENG folder to use them. They're all up-to-date with version 2.22. Feel free to use, change, or repackage them. I still saw some lines in the game that are in Japanese, but they're not in any of the translation files so I guess the developer needs to add support for it first.

Edit 12/8/22: Updated the translation files for version 2.31.
1673783527188.png
some, no, most texts from the Office District wasn't translated. This is from v2.36

Last edited:
Reactions: Eric Cartman
Apr 7, 2019
Not sure where you were looking, they're all in trans_scenario.csv in, you guessed it, translation_csv folder.
View attachment 2315037
Really? I thought I read through everything. Are you sure that isn't one of the already translated businessmen scenes? It's only the most recent two, added in the current update, that have translation issues. My scenario.csv file cuts off before those, I just checked again.

Apr 7, 2019
Can you upload it? It's either down, or I found an old link.
I just tried with gofile. It seems uploading my copy of Flower Princess Elulu causes an error. Just download a basic version of the game, download and apply the debug patch, then download and apply the latest patch. That's how I got mine to work.

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
anyway to get around the fact that debug mode keeps softlocking? idk what's causing it, but using any function besides face and clothing modifying has a chance to bug the game out

Apr 7, 2019
anyway to get around the fact that debug mode keeps softlocking? idk what's causing it, but using any function besides face and clothing modifying has a chance to bug the game out
it contains a fair bit of content that isn't in the game yet. maybe try avoiding that stuff.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
1.42 debug mode isn't compatible with the current version of the game. Nobody's uploading newer version :(

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes