cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you Ohwee and Rusty for not giving up when MrDots has..
dots didn't give up anything. dmd got completed (some say should been completed after ch2) and sequel not that possible and not needed.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Still plugging away, this render took a while to set up...

Just some random flashback thingie, I needed it for conversation background filler.

Still making slow but steady progress on the next story. Back to it!
:cool:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So is that all for this game? Or is there a longer one?
Change in format. The 'game' is complete, but we are working on add-on stories that aren't directly tied to the game as far as game mechanics, etc. but explore the existing setting.

I'm trying to get the next FmF Stories installment done by the end of this month, but I'm slow so we'll see...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update time!

There was a scene that I was struggling with, that I wasn't happy with the scene dialogue progression I had written, and I was struggling with a case of writers block, so I took a week off from the FmF story while I worked through the dialogue in my head.

I'm back on the case though! I'm reasonably happy with the new dialogue that I came up with, and am now doing a few new renders to tie in with the associated dialogue and help with the story flow a bit.

So it'll be a while longer before the next FmF Stories installment is ready. Once I finish adding the scenes I have in mind, of course I need to run it by the guys so that they can playtest things and point out any typos and such that I may have missed.

Back to it!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, first the bad news...

I'm not done working on the current FmF Stories story thingie... I still have a few scenes that I need to finish writing and making/incorporating renders for...

Now, the good news!

As I've alluded to before, this side story will be focused on Jen. Since y'all have waited THIS LONG for me to get this thing ready for prime time, well I figure that making y'all wait a little longer while I add a bit more Jen related story content will be worth it!

As I've mentioned before, one of Jen's BFFs is Amy, who is Elle's cousin. So you'll be seeing a fair amount of Amy at the beginning of the story. I won't spoil anything though...

RustyV' s part of the story has been done for a while. There were a couple more things that I was hoping that he'd be able to get to, but his real life schedule is pretty demanding atm, and they are minor niggles at best, not anything major, so no worries.

In short, for you Jen fans, well it's a Jen centered story so hopefully we do good for y'all!

It'll be a while longer (several weeks), in the meantime your continued patience is most appreciated!
OhWee

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
OK, first the bad news...

I'm not done working on the current FmF Stories story thingie... I still have a few scenes that I need to finish writing and making/incorporating renders for...

Now, the good news!

As I've alluded to before, this side story will be focused on Jen. Since y'all have waited THIS LONG for me to get this thing ready for prime time, well I figure that making y'all wait a little longer while I add a bit more Jen related story content will be worth it!

As I've mentioned before, one of Jen's BFFs is Amy, who is Elle's cousin. So you'll be seeing a fair amount of Amy at the beginning of the story. I won't spoil anything though...

RustyV' s part of the story has been done for a while. There were a couple more things that I was hoping that he'd be able to get to, but his real life schedule is pretty demanding atm, and they are minor niggles at best, not anything major, so no worries.

In short, for you Jen fans, well it's a Jen centered story so hopefully we do good for y'all!

It'll be a while longer (several weeks), in the meantime your continued patience is most appreciated!
OhWee
Love the news the pic and story centered around jen thats awesome,I canny wait to see it yarr!
Sounds all good to me take your time no rush here.And like the other jen pics saved to a folder I
made just for pics you made about her or her in them thanks so much huggies <3

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update time!

FmF_JenAnnaFoyer_OhWee.jpg

So, I'm still slowly plugging away when not distracted by other RL stuff. There's a lot of ideas I have about what's going on at this point in the story that isn't necessarily Jen related, so I'm working through how to best present some of this other content as it relates to Jen's point of view.

There is a bunch of other stuff that in the timeline I've thrown together that isn't really Jen related as well, which will need to see the light of day someday. Mostly sexy fun time related of course!

As to the point where Jen's story kicks off, there's also some stuff for 'Dee' and 'Elle' that's going on concurrently. The horse riding story that's mentioned earlier in this thread ties into this, and there's also some stuff going on with Dee's dad that sort of ties in to Jen's story, but will probably only be referenced indirectly for now...

My point is that I'm still working out a few things in my head as to what to show where, and what to put off until the next story.

RustyV has his own thing going on these days, such as My Naughty Daughter, but there's a bunch of stuff that as mentioned before is 'ready to go' when we get that far. It'd be nice to have a Dee focused and an Elle focused FmF Stories thing as well, but that's a ways down the road as I need to only focus on one thing at a time. I'm not sure if RustyV would be up to tackle an Elle focused story anytime soon in any case.

Since the 'Jen' story will be the last FmF related story y'all will see for a bit, as RustyV and I have other projects we need to focus on after Jen's story gets released, I want to include as much relevant content as I can, from Jen's point of view, without disrupting the flow of the story.

I've run the new stuff that I've added to the story so far by RustyV and BigRooster, and still need to work through RustyV's part of the story and rework a few lines of dialogue, as the focus has been changed from 3rd Person to Jen's POV. Not anything major, but these things take time and I need to work such things out in my head first of course. This is 'thinking' dialogue from other characters, and since Jen isn't a mind reader, yeah I just need to figure out what to rework and what to just flat out toss out. 'Muttering under breath' can be used a couple of times, but doing that excessively is annoying...

In short, yeah we are still looking at several more weeks down the road before this will all be ready for prime time. In the meantime, your continued patience is most appreciated!

OhWee

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Random Jen render!

Still working through some dialogue in my head, this is just a fun render, which I might work into a dream in a later installment or something...

Did a few renders today. I have four subplots that I'm trying to work out the best way to present them via dialogue, without revealing too much too early, as there's other stuff planned at a later date. Anyways, back to it!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update time!

So, I just sent the next WIP build for the Jen story to the guys for proofreading. I worked out how I wanted to incorporate the other story elements, which is all now pretty much done.

The dialogue still needs a bit of tweaking, but at this point completing this chapter of the story before the end of the month is a distinct possibility. That's my goal anyways, note that I've missed goals before...

After this, it will be a while before we get to the next FmF Stories installment. Both RustyV and I have other projects that we'll be focusing on for the next few months.

Anyways, back to it!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just uploaded FmF Stories: BFF Tales Book One!

FmF Stories: BFF Tales Book One
Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

The story is told from the perspective of 'Jen', she's so cute!

The story begins where the FmF Theatrical Cut left off. You'll meet a few of Jen's new friends, including perhaps the lovely lady above (although not in that bikini...).

Keep in mind that this story is from the silly minds of RustyV and OhWee, is still an onofficial parody with a few unofficial crossover cameos, is something that we did simply for fun, and is being released here exclusively FOR FREE for your enjoyment.

Note that there's (finally) some incest going on (I won't say with whom, that'd be spoilers). We needed to pay off the 'FmF' title.

This is a mostly kinetic novel. There's a few 'game session' related die roll related choices that have minor impacts on the 'in game session' sub-story, but other than that's it's essentially a linear story.

A special thanks to BigRooster for his proofreading assistance.

Anyways, apologies for the long ass delay, Enjoy!
:love:

Last edited:

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I just uploaded FmF Stories: BFF Tales Book One!

FmF Stories: BFF Tales Book One
Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

The story is told from the perspective of 'Jen', she's so cute!

The story begins where the FmF Theatrical Cut left off. You'll meet a few of Jen's new friends, including perhaps the lovely lady above (although not in that bikini...).

Keep in mind that this story is from the silly minds of RustyV and OhWee, is still an onofficial parody with a few unofficial crossover cameos, is something that we did simply for fun, and is being released here exclusively FOR FREE for your enjoyment.

Note that there's (finally) some incest going on (I won't say with whom, that'd be spoilers). We needed to pay off the 'FmF' title.

This is a mostly kinetic novel. There's a few 'game session' related die roll related choices that have minor impacts on the 'in game session' sub-story, but other than that's it's essentially a linear story.

A special thanks to BigRooster for his proofreading assistance.

Anyways, apologies for the long ass delay, Enjoy!
:love:
Thanks <3 ;)

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

So this thread wasn't 'promoted' in the Latest Updates after releasing FmF Stories: BFF Tales Book One a few days ago.

In the meantime, I've reached out to someone about doing a BFF Tales Android port, so at this point I won't raise this issue until the Android port for BFF Tales is ready. At that point, I'll add links to both Android ports (for FmF: Theatrical Cut and BFF Tales) to the OP and point out that this thread wasn't promoted at that time.

Not sure how those that have played BFF Tales (Besides BigRooster of course!) feel about things, this thread has been rather quiet lately...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chevy2ss and oaiki
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes