Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
my S7 won't load it.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
it keeps crashing and i get this report
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 193, in script
with Pause(1)
with Pause(1)
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
with Pause(1)
with Pause(1)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3897, in interact_core
renpy.display.behavior.skipping(ev)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 272, in skipping
if map_keyup(ev, "skip") or map_event(ev, "stop_skipping"):
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 242, in map_keyup
if (name in ev.eventnames) and ev.up:
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
FmF Part 1 - The Theatrical Cut
Sat Jan 1 19:21:50 2022
I get this crash at the starting screen
Just what do devs have against Auto mode? There's nothing better for my carpal tunnel issues than spending hours hunched over a desk continuously mashing a mouse button or tapping a space bar. Sometimes I just like to kick back and enjoy a story, you know?

And I'm right handed. Right-handed mice are hard to operate with your left hand, IYKWIM. :sneaky:
still crashes with a I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Just following up on these posts. Is the new version of the game working better for y'all? Updated versions in OP.

Reactions: Emma M

Ambr0sE

Jan 24, 2022
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned StellarX yet... I must be the only space geek around here!

While there are a number of 80s references, some of the FmF cultural references are a bit newer. Of course, there's also an 80's tie-in that relates to this story intro element, mainly 'cuz I liked that movie sequence!

BTW, for those that may be wondering where Starman is...

Different Starman though. That's what they want you to think happened...
:whistle::cool:
Bro frm where can I get the Android version of FMF

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I've added a link to RustyV 's Patreon to the OP. Donations are strictly voluntary, but I'm sure he'd appreciate the support.

I still don't have a Patreon, etc., someday maybe...

FmF will continue to be released here completely for free, but if you'd like to support RustyV's future artistic endeavors, hardware upgrades and such, feel free to donate!

As for RustyV 's Patreon perks and such, he's just getting started with that so that's still being worked out. Suggestions are welcome!

Reactions: oaiki and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
OK, I've added a link to RustyV 's Patreon to the OP. Donations are strictly voluntary, but I'm sure he'd appreciate the support.

I still don't have a Patreon, etc., someday maybe...

FmF will continue to be released here completely for free, but if you'd like to support RustyV's future artistic endeavors, hardware upgrades and such, feel free to donate!

As for RustyV 's Patreon perks and such, he's just getting started with that so that's still being worked out. Suggestions are welcome!
Alright, I'll support Rusty's Patreon, but you guys have got to promise me something. No more D & F shower scene's! I- I just can't take it anymore.

Reactions: Emma M

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Alright, I'll support Rusty's Patreon, but you guys have got to promise me something. No more D & F shower scene's! I- I just can't take it anymore.

Yeah, I already went there in Enthralled...

I tend to prefer bathtub and hot tub scenes anyways...

As for future shower scenes, no promises!
:p

Reactions: oaiki

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, I already went there in Enthralled...

I tend to prefer bathtub and hot tub scenes anyways...

As for future shower scenes, no promises!
:p
I shudder with horror, but then again my first playthru I was planning on blueballing the old perv anyway.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I shudder with horror, but then again my first playthru I was planning on blueballing the old perv anyway.
So are you saying that you didn't like the Rachael + Ron + Teens shower scene then? An extended version of that scene will be in the Director's cut, but the shower part is already done/ingame, it's the sex on bed part that I still need to finish...

I don't remember any other shower scenes in Part 1 of FmF. There was a cargo hold BJ scene though. Cargo hold, shower...

There may be a shower scene in Part 2, but that's a ways off. It'll play a bit differently than in that other game though.

I suppose that a teaser couldn't hurt though, even though Part 2 is months away. Here's the gals taking a selfie in the bathroom...

FmF_GalsBathroom_Rusty.jpg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So are you saying that you didn't like the Rachael + Ron + Teens shower scene then? An extended version of that scene will be in the Director's cut, but the shower part is already done/ingame, it's the sex on bed part that I still need to finish...

I don't remember any other shower scenes in Part 1 of FmF. There was a cargo hold BJ scene though. Cargo hold, shower...

There may be a shower scene in Part 2, but that's a ways off. It'll play a bit differently than in that other game though.

I suppose that a teaser couldn't hurt though, even though Part 2 is months away. Here's the gals taking a selfie in the bathroom...

View attachment 1615288
No I was referring to the never ending shower of shower scene's in DMD. I am a man of much experience in this world, I've seen many horrible things, but there are few things that I dread more than another D & F shower sex scene.

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick question:

Does anyone here have a Keep2Share, Fileboom, or Florenfile account? We were SVS'ed recently, and apparently the uploader there (alexx) has added at least two translations (Italian, Spanish, not sure if there are others) to the SVSComics upload:

I'd like to peek under the hood as it were to see what was modified, but don't want to spend hours and hours downloading it with a free account, which might drop mid-download and not be resume-able...

FmF has been shared on a bunch of other 'usual suspect' sites since we posted it here, and on a few sites that I had not heard of before. Pirating a game that is 'released exclusively' on a buccaneer forum, might kinda make someone wonder...

While I can appreciate the fact that FmF may end up in more hands because of this, I just need to remind people again that FmF is being released here 100% for free, so if someone asks you to pay money for it, DON'T DO IT!

Donating to RustyV 's Patreon is completely voluntary of course, I'm sure he'd appreciate the love, but that's to help support his artistic endeavors in general, not to support FmF. A good chunk of renders for Part 2 and 3 are in the bag already anyways, we just need to finish working on the rest of the story elements, and I need to get in the mood to wrap up Enthralled soon.

Anyways, yeah, just wondering if anyone can help out with the SVSComics upload...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I briefly debated including the NTR tag, as 'Dee' is sporting New Titty Rings at one point...

FmF_DeeNTR_Rusty.jpg

So if anyone asks you if FmF has NTR in it, you can say 'yes, it does have New Titty Rings, thank you for asking!'

Of course, others may dispute my definition, i.e. NTR = New Titty Rings, as not being what the NTR tag means...

This is probably my favorite render from the theatrical cut. It's not the most technically challenging, etc. render, but I just love the perspective!

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes