pcr1989

Feb 11, 2022
Great game. Cannot wait for other releases.

Hopefully it’s not in bad taste for asking about other works but is there anyway I could get the names of the games that were “nodded” to with the school dance scene with the teachers and the teens from the showers scene.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RustyV and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Great game. Cannot wait for other releases.

Hopefully it’s not in bad taste for asking about other works but is there anyway I could get the names of the games that were “nodded” to with the school dance scene with the teachers and the teens from the showers scene.
The teachers are 'original' creations, well they are mostly 'standard' Daz characters with a bit of custom dialing. So they are from FmF!

The two teens in the final scene are my take on Lily from Milfy City (side character from that game) and my take on the MC from Milf's Villa.

The six boys that are harassing 'Dee' at the dance are from six different games, or at least my 'current best guess' at them. So my take on the MC from Dreams of Desire (Elijah Everhard, see Enthralled), Josh from Babysitter, the MC from The Artifact, the MC from Big Brother, the MC from Milfy City, and the MC from Milf's Villa (so he appears several times in Part 1).

There's a couple of other boys that are seen with the teachers, those are essentially created for FmF. Well, various Daz male characters that have been used with some morph tweaks and such. So again, not from any other game, although their base models may have been used in other games.

As for other games that I 'nodded' to, a number of characters also appear in Enthralled (the quick cameos), plus a few Milfy City cameos (Specifically Sara, who has not appeared in Enthralled as of yet). Note that I re-imagined the family relationships for Milf's Villa in Enthralled Pt 3. Kate's Mom (Blaze) is my take on Aunt Karen from Milf's Villa.

Zoot is based on some Daz character that RustyV really liked, with tweaks of course. I'm surprised that she hasn't been mentioned much since the release of FmF...

So as you can see, I love doing random nods and cameos. I could do original characters, sure, but a number of these characters are from completed games or abandoned games, and some people like to see these characters again in a new setting.
:cool:

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The teachers are 'original' creations, well they are mostly 'standard' Daz characters with a bit of custom dialing. So they are from FmF!

The two teens in the final scene are my take on Lily from Milfy City (side character from that game) and my take on the MC from Milf's Villa.

The six boys that are harassing 'Dee' at the dance are from six different games, or at least my 'current best guess' at them. So my take on the MC from Dreams of Desire (Elijah Everhard, see Enthralled), Josh from Babysitter, the MC from The Artifact, the MC from Big Brother, the MC from Milfy City, and the MC from Milf's Villa (so he appears several times in Part 1).

There's a couple of other boys that are seen with the teachers, those are essentially created for FmF. Well, various Daz male characters that have been used with some morph tweaks and such. So again, not from any other game, although their base models may have been used in other games.

As for other games that I 'nodded' to, a number of characters also appear in Enthralled (the quick cameos), plus a few Milfy City cameos (Specifically Sara, who has not appeared in Enthralled as of yet). Note that I re-imagined the family relationships for Milf's Villa in Enthralled Pt 3. Kate's Mom (Blaze) is my take on Aunt Karen from Milf's Villa.

Zoot is based on some Daz character that RustyV really liked, with tweaks of course. I'm surprised that she hasn't been mentioned much since the release of FmF...

So as you can see, I love doing random nods and cameos. I could do original characters, sure, but a number of these characters are from completed games or abandoned games, and some people like to see these characters again in a new setting.
Don't forget Tom Hiddleston based Loki.

Reactions: OhWee

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Zoot has puzzled me since I first saw her in the game. The name Zoot, applied to a hot young thang, appears somewhere in the vastness of pop culture. I just can't remember where.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I gotta be honest, I missed the whole Monty Python Zoot reference.

There's another Zoot reference that comes to mind, which was probably an unconscious nod to MP by JMS...

Long form Rebo & Zooty (as played by Penn and Teller) show up on B5... anyways, yeah that's another Zoot reference which just came to mind. The Holy Grail reference is very much 'in tune' with me though, kind of surprised that I missed it, seeing that the Castle Anthrax scene is one of my fave scenes from that movie (Too Perilous!).

Anyways, I was kind of expecting a campaign of sorts by a few players to bring back Zoot in Part 2 of FmF, but that never materialized... I made this nod in case someone brought it up back in December, might as well share it here so that it doesn't go completely to waste.

Or maybe just have Zoot be a nickname of one of Dee's classmates (who looks like Zoot from the dream, which is why she appears in the dream)...

BigRooster did mention Zoot in a PM between the development team, but until DavDR brought her up she hasn't been mentioned in this thread by name, at least I don't think so. So I guess she isn't as popular of a character as I though she'd be. Definitely a hottie though, I do want to see her again in FmF somewhere even if no one else (besides Big Rooster) cares...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I mean if the character of the blonde girl in the image can be downloaded from somewhere. For genesis 8 female.
The models we use are mainly Genesis 3. Note that as FmF is a parody, the 'parodied' characters come from another game, DMD. With a few differences...

See this thread for model info:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/

I think someone has taken a stab at a G8F version of 'D' in that thread. I have shared the FmF versions of 'Dee', 'Elle', and 'Jen' recently in that thread.

marceloboca

Feb 17, 2021
The models we use are mainly Genesis 3. Note that as FmF is a parody, the 'parodied' characters come from another game, DMD. With a few differences...

See this thread for model info:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/

I think someone has taken a stab at a G8F version of 'D' in that thread. I have shared the FmF versions of 'Dee', 'Elle', and 'Jen' recently in that thread.
THXS BRO... I'm going to take a look. Exactly. The blonde girl's model is from DMD. I wanted to know how I could get it or where I could download it

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes