estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Mac users:

I'm going to attempt to compile a Mac version at some point soon. I code this stuff outside of the 'sdk framework' because as a Modder that's what I've always been comfortable with. Also, wanted to wait on a few more bug reports first though. With the changes that I've made to the interface, nothing is guaranteed.

Anyways, yeah I'll take a stab at it soon, in the meantime be patient and I'll need some playtesters to see if this even works, as I only own Windows based systems.

Android types:

How is the 'unofficial' port from estrada777 working? I always appreciate it when people around here step up to help, as in this case, but don't have an android system to test it with. Just want to hear if it's working OK...
Let me know if you want to work on an official version.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just what do devs have against Auto mode? There's nothing better for my carpal tunnel issues than spending hours hunched over a desk continuously mashing a mouse button or tapping a space bar. Sometimes I just like to kick back and enjoy a story, you know?

And I'm right handed. Right-handed mice are hard to operate with your left hand, IYKWIM. :sneaky:
In this case, it was a menu design choice, as I needed to compress the quick menu to move the textbox down. However, I will add a couple of new buttons to the next release build to re-add a bit more functionality, specifically auto and skip. I usually just use the tab key for skip, but....

Everyone:

I'm adding a couple of new (old) buttons to the interface, Auto Forward and Skip, for people that are using a touchpad or some such...

Quick preview:

AutobuttonScreenshot.jpg

The Auto Forward button is at the lower left in the screenshot above, and the 'play' icon will turn green when active. The Skip button works as expected. Note that I've added functionality for these in the Preferences menu, see below:

NewPreferencesScreen.jpg

Note that Skip now has a sliding bar associated with it, and that I've also added an Auto Forward Speed bar.

This will allow you to fine tune the functionality of these two buttons to taste, selecting how fast the text will auto-forward when Auto Forward is active, and how fast you'd like to 'skip/fast forward' through the game when Skip is active.

I'm still tweaking this, but it seems to be working more or less as expected. The Skip speed bar is a bit less intuitive when trying to gauge how fast the skip will skip, but at least now you will be able to control the speed...

I also ended up triggering the dreaded 'game crashes when Coco first starts talking' error when I was cleaning up some other minor code stuff, and I think that I figured out why it was happening. Hopefully I have fixed it now, for those that were having this issue.

I also tried compiling a Mac version, waiting on a test report, and will try to compile an Android version as well (I may have estrada777 and/or someone else look it over once I'm done).

Look for the next build shortly, depending on how quickly I wrap up my bug killing and tweaking efforts.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
In this case, it was a menu design choice, as I needed to compress the quick menu to move the textbox down. However, I will add a couple of new buttons to the next release build to re-add a bit more functionality, specifically auto and skip. I usually just use the tab key for skip, but....

Everyone:

I'm adding a couple of new (old) buttons to the interface, Auto Forward and Skip, for people that are using a touchpad or some such...

Quick preview:

View attachment 1584698

The Auto Forward button is at the lower left in the screenshot above, and the 'play' icon will turn green when active. The Skip button works as expected. Note that I've added functionality for these in the Preferences menu, see below:

View attachment 1584697

Note that Skip now has a sliding bar associated with it, and that I've also added an Auto Forward Speed bar.

This will allow you to fine tune the functionality of these two buttons to taste, selecting how fast the text will auto-forward when Auto Forward is active, and how fast you'd like to 'skip/fast forward' through the game when Skip is active.

I'm still tweaking this, but it seems to be working more or less as expected. The Skip speed bar is a bit less intuitive when trying to gauge how fast the skip will skip, but at least now you will be able to control the speed...

I also ended up triggering the dreaded 'game crashes when Coco first starts talking' error when I was cleaning up some other minor code stuff, and I think that I figured out why it was happening. Hopefully I have fixed it now, for those that were having this issue.

I also tried compiling a Mac version, waiting on a test report, and will try to compile an Android version as well (I may have estrada777 and/or someone else look it over once I'm done).

Look for the next build shortly, depending on how quickly I wrap up my bug killing and tweaking efforts.
If you want to ask questions, come join my discord and I'll setup a private channel to talk about your game. I do this with several other developers.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If you want to ask questions, come join my discord and I'll setup a private channel to talk about your game. I do this with several other developers.
I chose to quit the Discord thing. It was sucking up too much of my time, so I haven't logged on in years, and have no idea what my password would have been in any case. I'm going to try to use the 'Android compile distribution' option (I haven't been 'building' distributions, just editing stuff by hand) but have no idea how well that will go as I've never tried before.

I do very much appreciate your efforts in this regard, but if it's something I can do myself, allowing you to focus more on other games... but I have no idea if there are any code nuances to address after doing the 'build distribution' thing that may bite me in the ass..

Also, we are releasing this game for free, so any help by extension would have to be 'free of charge' as well. Just wanted to clarify this.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I chose to quit the Discord thing. It was sucking up too much of my time, so I haven't logged on in years, and have no idea what my password would have been in any case. I'm going to try to use the 'Android compile distribution' option (I haven't been 'building' distributions, just editing stuff by hand) but have no idea how well that will go as I've never tried before.

I do very much appreciate your efforts in this regard, but if it's something I can do myself, allowing you to focus more on other games... but I have no idea if there are any code nuances to address after doing the 'build distribution' thing that may bite me in the ass..

Also, we are releasing this game for free, so any help by extension would have to be 'free of charge' as well. Just wanted to clarify this.
I'm not asking for money from anybody, I do it all for free too. I have only had a couple people give me anything to pay for my premium pixeldrain account.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So when exactly does the D&D pick up? It was tedious and boring. And could not skip.
I mean, if you REALLY want us to go there...

I hadn't considered adding Fluffy the Barbarian and his pet wolf Bubbles to Part 2 until now, but sure, why not!

Of course, if you are referring to the other D & D (Dykes and Dildos), I thought we covered that a bit already in Part 1, but of course, if our gals aren't butch enough for ya...

As for the Daddy Daughter action, a little of that was going on in Part 1, just not the Daddy and Daughter you may have been hoping for. 'Dee' hasn't met her Daddy yet in Part 1, that won't happen until the tail end of Part 2. We are a prequel of sorts after all, even though it's our own story, so our rules, and we've come up with our own backstories for the characters!

This is a PARODY after all, but we get that different folk have different tastes when it comes to such things...

Note that 'Dee' is more of a Rolemaster gal herself...

127_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg

That is when she isn't battling the influence of evil green spheres with her friends...

Or helping solve mysteries with her other friends...

Or flying on the razor's edge...

If you aren't familiar with RustyV 's and my fanart, I suppose I can forgive you for not knowing what to expect, but this post just makes me want to lean more into our fanart tendencies in Part 2, not less...

Last edited:

jansmit007

Nov 14, 2021
OhWee said:
I'm going to attempt to compile a Mac version at some point soon. I code this stuff outside of the 'sdk framework' because as a Modder that's what I've always been comfortable with. Also, wanted to wait on a few more bug reports first though. With the changes that I've made to the interface, nothing is guaranteed.
Alright, cool. I cannot wait! If you need someone to test, let me know.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
With the RenPy SDK, grabbing the Windows version and then opening it through the SDK makes it playable on MacOS FYI.

• Hey there

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm uploading a 'mac distribution' for insider testing now. Look for a PM shortly jansmit007 !

Don't want to put it out into the wild until I know if it actually works or not...

We are also testing a new PC build with some code fixes and a couple of minor image updates. Again, it's in testing now, and we don't want to put it out into the wild until we know it's working OK.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021

Everyone:

Quick preview:

View attachment 1584698

View attachment 1584697

Excellent. I understand sometimes that design goals are paramount, but it shouldn't always be at the expense of functionality. I like your solution. Thanks!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
are there animation scenes here?
As far as sex scenes go, no.

There is a bit of quasi-animation going on, but no frame-by-frame stuff. Lower end hardware and limited amounts of free time. And, we are doing this for free ya know...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emma M

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That is when she isn't battling the influence of evil green spheres with her friends...

I love the homage here, I just wish the animators hadn't fucked up. The armoring was supposed to be on her other arm. :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so here's the '1.1' version of FmF Part 1 The Theatrical Cut:

The OP will be edited with the new Mega link when I'm ready, I'm still waiting on some Android and Mac related testing. I'd like to update the OP with all three links at the same time if possible.

As far as changes, this is mainly code fixes, and some minor additions (a few more side images and corrections r.e. which images were showing for the dialogue of a couple of characters, a corrected image, minor dialogue tweaks, etc.), so no need to replay this unless you just want to do another run-through for some reason, or haven't tried FmF yet. You will not need the patch for this version.

Also, 'Auto Forward' and 'Fast Forward' buttons have also been added to the ingame interface, with associated speed controls added to the Preferences screen.

Mainly, I just would like for a few people to double check my work to see if it's working OK, before updating the OP and hence propagating it across the interweb thingie/other sharing sites...

As soon as I get reports back on a Mac version, and depending on how quickly the 1.1 version can be modified for Android, I'll edit the OP and then ask an uploader to update the appropriate mirrors.

If you are a Mac user that wouldn't mind testing this:

Let me know if it works or not. I have no way to test this once it's been compiled...

Edit: Updated Android version has been posted by estrada777
https://f95zone.to/threads/fmf-theatrical-cut-part-1-ohwee-rustyv.78473/post-7274679

If you are an uploader reading this, be sit tight and be patient! It shouldn't take too long to get this other stuff ready/uploaded on my end, that way you can do it all at once! I'll let y'all know when it's ready!

Edit: OP has been updated with the 1.1/V2 version, at least as far as the Mega links and unofficial Android Port is concerned. Other links should be updated shortly...

If you are a Mac user, let us know if the Mac build is working properly!

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma M and oaiki
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes