yazda

Mar 21, 2021
FmF - Theatrical Cut - Parte I - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)
use deepl.com for your translation. It ist far better than Microsoft or Google translate.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Oh Emmm GEEEEE!!!! You gotta make it stop. The names of every pop act from the Eighties? Thank you for the walk down Amnesia Lane.

• Star-struck
  • Haha
Reactions: OhWee and oaiki

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry last post bad . Try this . Extract to game file . Eliminates textbox and has autopilot bottom right . Works on most games .
Thanks, Norml. I already knew how to do this; I was more commenting on the fact that the dev had to go out of their way to disable it in the quick menu as it's there by default. I don't know how many times I've had to recompile a game with the latest version of Ren'Py or gone in to muck with the GUI sources to make a game playable. Quality of life, and all that.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
You obviously had a lot of fun creating this, well done to you.

Unfortunately (for me) you have so fundamentally destroyed the essence and appeal of Elena and Jen that this isn't for me.

Wishing you well with the project. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh Emmm GEEEEE!!!! You gotta make it stop. The names of every pop act from the Eighties? Thank you for the walk down Amnesia Lane.

Just noting that there are a handful of band names from more recent times as well. I couldn't figure out how to work Brittney Spears into the dialogue though... Madonna was much easier for RustyV to work into the dialogue.

A few were a bit of a stretch though! As for the Consortium of Genius, this song is oddly relevant to the story at hand:

I've been waiting for someone to post up all of the band names and such that they spotted in a spoiler tag or something, so that I can tell them how well they did spotting them all...

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Quite simply excellent! The Deebarella was a gem all by itself, but what a hoot the game is overall....plenty of in jokes for players of popular games on F95, and if anyone hasn't played it, what are you waiting for?!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just noting that there are a handful of band names from more recent times as well. I couldn't figure out how to work Brittney Spears into the dialogue though... Madonna was much easier for RustyV to work into the dialogue.

A few were a bit of a stretch though! As for the Consortium of Genius, this song is oddly relevant to the story at hand:

I've been waiting for someone to post up all of the band names and such that they spotted in a spoiler tag or something, so that I can tell them how well they did spotting them all...
It's not just band names, there were songs as well. It was a hodgepodge.

Here's what I saw:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's not just band names, there were songs as well. It was a hodgepodge.

Here's what I saw:

That is most of them, you missed a few. As for the 'digital screen' references...

Anyways, this is just for fun and giggles! Others, feel free to jump in on this discussion (use spoiler tags please!).

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Very nice job morphing the models to look like the ones we all know and love. thanks for the share.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
going back to star wars...... you will never find a ..... operating number...... boring conversation........ thanks I am loving this way more than i should.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RustyV and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
any reason anyone can think of where i get an error while extracting and everything BUT the .exe extracts?i tried the Mega and Mixdrop links, both same result
Apologies for not seeing this post earlier.

This sounds like an antivirus issue:
\https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/

The FmF framework is 7.4.3-something, but the basic issue still applies here. I've not had to deal with this, so I don't know how to tell your antivirus program how to 'accept' the .exe as 'trusted'.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Apologies for not seeing this post earlier.

This sounds like an antivirus issue:
\https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/

The FmF framework is 7.4.3-something, but the basic issue still applies here. I've not had to deal with this, so I don't know how to tell your antivirus program how to 'accept' the .exe as 'trusted'.
Make sure to also be using the latest winrar. that or the antivirus will do it though with antivirus usually you get a pop up. if you have 7 zip or winzip try winrar just for the heck of it. you may get lucky and it works. hope this helps.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes