Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So a parody of DMD if it stopped taking its BS narrative seriously, stopped blueballing its fanbase for years at a time, stopped turning its fanbase on each other by teasing more out there kinks like Sharing and Pregnancy yet never quite fully pulling the trigger and added the one TRUE factor its been missing all these long years.... RON JEREMY! This game is certified win!!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just started the game for the first time but when I hit start game and if I click the screen it crashes if I don't click the screen it crashes when the girl with wings appears.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems the error goes away if you delete both the screens.rpy and screens.rpyc files and then bring the game up again you'll hit a error about some gui file but you can hit ignore.

*EDIT: It seems if you delete the screens.rpy and screens.rpyc files none of the relationship icons will appear in game. So guess I'll wait for a fix. I wonder if packing it into a .RPA file would fix the error?

Last edited:

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Just what do devs have against Auto mode? There's nothing better for my carpal tunnel issues than spending hours hunched over a desk continuously mashing a mouse button or tapping a space bar. Sometimes I just like to kick back and enjoy a story, you know?

And I'm right handed. Right-handed mice are hard to operate with your left hand, IYKWIM. :sneaky:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Just started the game for the first time but when I hit start game and if I click the screen it crashes if I don't click the screen it crashes when the girl with wings appears.

It seems the error goes away if you delete both the screens.rpy and screens.rpyc files and then bring the game up again you'll hit a error about some gui file but you can hit ignore.

*EDIT: It seems if you delete the screens.rpy and screens.rpyc files none of the relationship icons will appear in game. So guess I'll wait for a fix. I wonder if packing it into a .RPA file would fix the error?
I just found out that if you enable developer mode it crashes the game. At least that was what happened to me since I always enable developer mode turned it off and now no more crashes.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
To those who are getting errors: Did you take the two files from page 6?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You just wanted the "Game Developer" tag you sick bastard. JK
Ahhh, my love hate relationship with that tag. Although I've helped with a few games now, my efforts had went past modding and were crossing into the developer realm, I didn't feel worthy until yesterday when we released FmF.

I still think that we should have a separate artist tag for those of us that do a lot of computer generated or 'hand drawn' artwork around here. I'm not finding the 'user role tag' list atm but I think there's a Graphics Designer tag or some such. When I asked about it, this tag was for people that designed banner sig art, so not the same.

The other reason I think an artist tag is relevant is because this forum has a comics section, and indeed I've personally released do a 3DCG Comic (Enthralled).

Anyways, yeah the Game Developer tag may or may not have been overdue in my case.

Reactions: oaiki

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hermit76

Still crashed with the new screen.rpy file. Removed the dev mode file and it seems to work now. Probably wouldn't throw an error if it was in a .rpa file or might not I'm not quite sure if it would or not.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
To those who are getting errors: Did you take the two files from page 6?
I've been waiting on a few more bug reports, but I think the list is relatively small. I think I'll post a patch in the OP with the updated files now, as I'm not seeing any other issues other than some crash reports that aren't giving me any clues.

My theory is that I made two separate calls for quickmenu in the original Screens.rpy, which I fixed in one of the files you referenced (the other 'fix' was me forgetting to swap out a few 'default' names for name variables for our three lovely Heroines).

I am curious as to whether my 'fix' actually fixes this problem, so far I haven't heard otherwise but Python isn't my jam, so I'm mostly guessing blindly here.

But yeah, I'd like to know if my screens.rpy fix will fix the issue or not.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note. We knew when we did this thing that people would have a 'love or hate' relationship with our parody, and that our silliness wouldn't be for everyone. That being said, for those that are having a good time with this, reviews are always appreciated!

Is there actually any futa action in the game? :) I didn't find any. And if yes, how to get that?
I'd call it a 'passing reference' to FUTA. Like a few other of the tags, I was conflicted on this one, due to the 'temporary' nature of how it happens in the story. On a related note, I'm still not sure whether we should include a pregnancy tag as getting there requires a very specific combination, and it's 'temporary'.

For a lot of the tags that I 'left in' on this game (used the template, deleted the ones I knew didn't apply in some fashion) they are barely in play. Except for Lesbian and Incest and Hetero/Vaginal sex (those three things are happening/will happen!). As this is Part 1 of 3 parts, some tags aren't fully in play as of yet.

As for how to 'trigger' having the option.

So a parody of DMD if it stopped taking its BS narrative seriously, stopped blueballing its fanbase for years at a time, stopped turning its fanbase on each other by teasing more out there kinks like Sharing and Pregnancy yet never quite fully pulling the trigger and added the one TRUE factor its been missing all these long years.... RON JEREMY! This game is certified win!!!
Yeah I hate it when the sharks start circling in game threads. It 'kills the buzz' for people that might actually enjoy discussing said games otherwise. This seems to happen particularly when games are dragged out for years and years by developers.

Our goal originally was to be 'one and done' but then we got into things, and now the plan is 3 parts over the next few months. I'd go insane if this thing were stretched out another year, just sayin...
o_O

Glad that you enjoyed our silliness!

Adding so many band names in a short dialogue is true art! :LOL:(y)
That was RustyV 's idea, I threw in a few more into the dialogue just for fun! I'll be curious as to who can spot them all as it relates to that particular story element! For those that want to play the 'Easter Egg' game, feel free to post up your 'spotted' list, in spoiler tags of course! Don't want to ruin the fun for anyone else!

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
Just a quick note. We knew when we did this thing that people would have a 'love or hate' relationship with our parody, and that our silliness wouldn't be for everyone. That being said, for those that are having a good time with this, reviews are always appreciated!

I'd call it a 'passing reference' to FUTA. Like a few other of the tags, I was conflicted on this one, due to the 'temporary' nature of how it happens in the story. On a related note, I'm still not sure whether we should include a pregnancy tag as getting there requires a very specific combination, and it's 'temporary'.

For a lot of the tags that I 'left in' on this game (used the template, deleted the ones I knew didn't apply in some fashion) they are barely in play. Except for Lesbian and Incest and Hetero/Vaginal sex (those three things are happening/will happen!). As this is Part 1 of 3 parts, some tags aren't fully in play as of yet.

As for how to 'trigger' having the option.

Yeah I hate it when the sharks start circling in game threads. It 'kills the buzz' for people that might actually enjoy discussing said games otherwise. This seems to happen particularly when games are dragged out for years and years by developers.

Our goal originally was to be 'one and done' but then we got into things, and now the plan is 3 parts over the next few months. I'd go insane if this thing were stretched out another year, just sayin...
o_O

Glad that you enjoyed our silliness!

That was RustyV 's idea, I threw in a few more into the dialogue just for fun! I'll be curious as to who can spot them all as it relates to that particular story element! For those that want to play the 'Easter Egg' game, feel free to post up your 'spotted' list, in spoiler tags of course! Don't want to ruin the fun for anyone else!
Sorry my english suck, but if i understand correctly it is not in the game yet. But will eventually be in the game later?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sorry my english suck, but if i understand correctly it is not in the game yet. But will eventually be in the game later?
If we are talking about FUTA, the references are 'temporary' if that makes any sense. FUTA isn't intended to be a part of the main story gameplay, it's more of an 'imagination' thing.

The same applies to monkey man sex (it'sanother of the story elements that is affinity based).

Hope this helps!
;)

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
No android version??
Not yet...

I'm hoping that one of the Android modder types will come along soon and make the necessary modifications and share them. I don't have any Android devices, so I have no way to check this. I probably should flag one of the guys that does this in the A New Beginning thread, I've conversed with them before.

I'm all about having an Android version, just no way to test it myself.

Edit: I PMed someone about this, we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes