Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
i am lesbian and just cant play a female protagonist with unavoidable dicks, even if its on a planet filled with horny lesbians and a single unavoidable guy i cant handle it.
Might be worth checking that out, that is less related to sexuality and more trauma related from your description, but anyways that's offtopic.

Reactions: Joeburqa

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Will I be able to avoid or prevent the hedgehog with any of the LI? I've been scarred by him enough for one lifetime!
Hmmm...

OK, nobody else look at this if you care at all about spoilers! (Yeah, I know that never works...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fishbrain

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Well this was barely related to the original material, way more a sci-fi game than incest so that overview was a bit misleading.
I get trying to ride on the wave of another game but since it's so dissimilar it could have been it's own thing instead in my opinion.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello !

I have a problem.. The game closes on its own when i'm at the name change and the "FMF application" to launch the game in my folder dissapear

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well this was barely related to the original material, way more a sci-fi game than incest so that overview was a bit misleading.
I get trying to ride on the wave of another game but since it's so dissimilar it could have been it's own thing instead in my opinion.
Feedback is appreciated. Keep in mind that as artists RustyV and I spend a significant amount of time doing DMD related fanart (I do other games too), and this is an extension of that interest.

It's not so much 'riding a wave' as DMD is an old game at this point (still not done though) since we are doing this 100% for free, as channeling our creative whims as it relates to Dee and the people around her.

To your first point (see spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello !

I have a problem.. The game closes on its own when i'm at the name change and the "FMF application" to launch the game in my folder dissapear
This sounds a bit like an antivirus software issue. I'm not up to speed on such things, Python isn't my Jam and I'm still not a Renpy god or anything like that, so hopefully others might have suggestions about your issue. I've seen this mentioned in a few other Renpy game threads, I just wasn't playing close attention and am not up to speed on the 'fix' to this.

Sorry I can't be of more help! Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: goovraedt
Oct 2, 2018
Might be worth checking that out, that is less related to sexuality and more trauma related from your description, but anyways that's offtopic.
totally off-topic.
but that has nothing to do with it, it's just self-insertion, just like many men who play these games like to self-insert and play with their fantasies, so do we lesbians and that the character also sleeps with men completely damages our fantasy because we are not attracted to that.

but well thanks to virulenz for asking since I was also coming to do that, and well also the game is not for me, good luck to dev.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Quick progress report...

The above render is barely in FmF, and doesn't really have anything significant to do with the story, but I don't want to spoil anything (else) and it shows off the derriere of 'Dee' nicely, so yeah...
:p

Anyways, I continue to slowly pull everything into the FmF game build, and RustyV has taken what I've incorporated so far into the build for a test drive on his end and pointed out issues and such for me to address while I'm coding.

We have been discussing things back and forth more or less constantly since March, so at this point it's been more 'bug hunting' than anything at this point. And also figuring out where more renders might be needed to improve the story flow.

It's a bit more complicated than that, as RustyV has given me a couple of 'test builds' that showcase story sections that he had been working on, which I essentially am cutting and pasting into the FmF build and then tracking down inconsistencies/errors and making suggestions on how to better streamline them into the main story.

I'm still hoping for a Holiday release, but the days are winding down and we don't want to half-ass this, so knock on wood!
:unsure:

R.E. offers to help:

A couple of you have offered assistance regarding FmF. Note that this is a 'free' release. We may have a 'donate if you like this and want to support future art efforts' option on RustyV's end, but FmF itself is to be a 100% free release, as it's a parody of sorts.

Also, I want to have Part 1 out before we start thinking about such things. Some help might be useful for Parts 2 and 3 as real life has us both rather busy atm, and I did promise my Enthralled fans that I'd resume working on Enthralled Pt 4 after FmF Pt 1 is released, so there will be a bit of a lull before Part 2...

I might be able to use some help with the end scenes of Enthralled Pt 4, but I don't know yet... kind of hoping to have solved my 'want a new GPU' issue by then, but one thing at a time.

Anyways, for those that want to help with future installments, with the understanding that no money will be involved/it's a 100% volunteer effort, PM me after Part 1 is released, assuming that you like our silly game at that point and still want to help with stuff that might take RustyV and a while to get to... I'm thinking that there may be a handful of quick renders here and there that might be needed, and also there's one rather involved scene in particular in Part 3 where I'm fairly concerned about our current hardware limitations and how to pull those off...

Several people have requested my .duf files for 'Dee', 'Elle' and 'Jen'. I'll share these after Part 1 is released, in case anyone might want to do FmF related fanart, or use them in DMD fanart or whatever...
;):unsure:

Other than that,

RustyV and I are pretty happy with what we've come up with so far, but of course we are biased. I will say that for people that are into games with a more serious tone, this WON'T be the game for you. It's not a 100% comedy, but it does have a number of comedic elements and silly nods to pop culture and such, and at we have included nods to at least one other game.

Anyways, life is short, and we like to spread joy when we can!

We do appreciate all of the positive comments sent our way so far, and very much appreciate your continued patience.
:)

Back to the grind, well after some rest!
:sleep:
Love Elena! :love:

Reactions: OhWee

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
totally off-topic.
but that has nothing to do with it, it's just self-insertion, just like many men who play these games like to self-insert and play with their fantasies, so do we lesbians and that the character also sleeps with men completely damages our fantasy because we are not attracted to that.

but well thanks to virulenz for asking since I was also coming to do that, and well also the game is not for me, good luck to dev.
Maybe the Dev will make that optional in future updates.

• Thinking Face

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Maybe the Dev will make that optional in future updates.
I had to 'rein in' RustyV a few times with Part 1. He really likes the lesbian stuff! That and monkeys...

A blueball ending is one ending I've considered, but I'd have to look at my notes on exactly how you get there with the point spread. Part 1 is just the beginning of 3 parts. That being said, other characters in the story are doing M on F action, so in this case it still wouldn't help. Also, one storyline pretty much locks this out.

So while I think that FmF part 1 is still worthwhile, mainly for the comedy elements, in Mheka's case, this just simply may not be her cup of tea, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You can't please everyone, and we have a story that we want to tell, and that story may not be for everyone.

People having different tastes in games is to be expected!

Also, Virulenz

I like your campaign r.e 'Gay Only/Lesbian Only protagonists' tag. I know that some people are trying to find such games, and that it can be a challenge, so hopefully this goes somewhere.

I didn't mind answering your questions though! Glad that I could give you some clarity, while still trying to not spoil anything!

I usually don't pay much attention to tags anyways, the game description should spell out what's going on better than any tag can. Except maybe the Harem and Incest tags, we all have our 'kinks' when it comes to these games.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
A blueball ending is one ending I've considered, but I'd have to look at my notes on exactly how you get there with the point spread. Part 1 is just the beginning of 3 parts. That being said, other characters in the story are doing M on F action, so in this case it still wouldn't help. Also, one storyline pretty much locks this out.
I'm sorry to ask a naive question, English isn't my native language. I understand the figurative meaning of "blue ball" but I can't imagine what a blueball ending is. Please explain.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The music with "Elena" and the pizza guy is a nice touch and then some random dude falls off his old-ass bike.... :LOL:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry to ask a naive question, English isn't my native language. I understand the figurative meaning of "blue ball" but I can't imagine what a blueball ending is. Please explain.
Essentially, Dee's Father is the 'fourth character' in this story, and this ending would be the girls not sleeping with him on the big day, deciding instead to pursue other options, (each other, other guys, etc.).

So yeah, being surrounded by hot chicks all day, but not getting any sex action afterwords. Blue-balling.

So despite everything that happens on the Big Day, despite getting teased all day with their beauty, if things go 'not well' he ends up not getting any, but only if he screws things up on the big day. At least five other endings are planned, and you should be able to get to any of them, depending on your point spread at the end of the game.

Note that arranging this ending may not be easy if for some reason you decide you want this ending. I now remember the 'fast trigger' to this (RustyV and I discussed this months ago), but won't spoil it. That's a Part 3 thing anyways...

I'm more interested in daughters getting it on with fathers, and of course harems anyways...

----

Everyone,

I'm out of reactions for today, so if you don't get a like from me, it's not that I didn't want to give you one. I have to wait for the 'like counter' to reset. Keep the feedback coming in the meantime!

Reactions: Udayana
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes