OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is that Ron Jeremy? I nearly cackled when I saw that picture.
It may be a nod to him, yes...

My nod to him plays a, shall we say, lesser role in Parts 1-3. There is so much more going on in Part 1 besides him, so for those that may have their doubts, I will say that our three heroines won't be getting it on with him in Part 1, or perhaps later parts (that'd be spoilers, so I'll leave it open ended for now). As for any supporting cast, however...

Also, it's a nod, not a 'real life portrayal' so my nod has a somewhat different backstory.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sorry! Try this link (just made a minor code change)

Fresh off the press!

The code change was extremely minor, so if you aren't having any issues and have already downloaded this, no need to download again. There is this one pic that needs to replace another pic in the images folder...

fmfb52.jpg

It's the same image, the image quality is just slightly better, most people probably won't notice anyways.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Emma M and oaiki

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Do you have a discord or somewhere to report typos or bugs?

I found a few places where names a hardcoded in the script. You should be able to search the script for "Jen", which shows up in the first scene where they sit in towels waiting for pizza. This is even tho one changed her name :)

Also in the intro: I loved the interactiveness showing the features, but i had a 1-2 empty text boxes. Is this intended? ^^ or is it because you have to follow all instructions to the letter? :)

I will have more feedback as i play

• Love
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Feedback here is perfectly fine! Maybe try to fire off all of your notes in one post...

Where did you see the empty text boxes? Sometimes there are pause timers in play depending on what's going on at the time.

Reactions: Emma M

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Andurin, others

OK, so it looks like I used Dee's name a couple of times in the dialogue, and Elle's name a few times, and Jen's name once, at least in the main part. Attached is a new chapter1.rpy, and also a screens.rpy with that extremely minor code change that may not affect people, but since I'm posting fixes what the heck!

The only thing that I changed was replacing the 'default' name with the variable for the name.

If your .7z download file says v1 at the end you already have the screens.rpy fix, but it won't hurt if you overwrite it again. Just drag these into the FmF-1.0-pc > game folder and it will overwrite the .rpy files that are there currently.

I'm sure there will be more fixes coming, so I'll hold off on an 'official patch' for a bit so that we can squash more bugs/issues.

Thanks guys and gals! Also, let us know what you think of our silliness! We really want to know!
;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Big Rooster

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, i clicked this topic for the female protagonist lesbian harem tag combination...but after that headpic and the overview i am not sure if i should be here...so i better just ask right away: Can i play it as lesbian without any (human) dicks?

Reactions: Ullubu and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hmm, i clicked this topic for the female protagonist lesbian harem tag combination...but it after that headpic and the overview i am not sure if i should be here...so i better just ask right away: Can i play it as lesbian without any (human) dicks?
The Harem tag may come into play more strongly eventually, depending on how the point spreads shake out between now and future updates. In the meantime, there are a couple of potential harems depicted in Part 1 as cameos, so there's that I suppose.

As for the 'full on lesbian' thing, hmmm. Some of the story elements in Part 1 lean that way, but I don't want to spoil it. As for avoiding dick, I'll just say that some of the time you may avoid it, depending on the point spread.

That being said, FmF stands for Fucking my Father, so the game kind of revolves around that theme. I probably should add an 'aka Fucking my Father' note in the OP description, and just did so. Thank you for pointing that out!

That being said, I don't think you will be all that disappointed with Part 1, if you want to give it a try. I can't be more specific, spoilers, but the Lesbian tag is there for a reason...

Hope this helps!

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
DmD parody is good! But I love the DmD game in large part due to the high-quality animations. Without animations, any parody is a pale copy of the original. In other words, just a comic.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa and Ullubu

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
For a moment I thought why do I not remember playing that game but then I saw why female protag. (n)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
DmD parody is good! But I love the DmD game in large part due to the high-quality animations. Without animations, any parody is a pale copy of the original. In other words, just a comic.
So you are an NTR fan huh? I am too, but maybe not the same NTR...

NTR = New Titty Rings, well in my mind anyways.

There are New Titty Rings in Part 1 somewhere...

Just a note: we are doing this completely for free on lower end hardware and with our limited free time, so full blown animations were out. Part 1 is more of a comedic romp fest anyways, so I don't feel bad about that.

So if you are looking to shift gears a bit from the 'serious grind' of other games and maybe have a laugh or two, FmF might be for you. But to each their own, nothing wrong with that!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The Harem tag may come into play more strongly eventually, depending on how the point spreads shake out between now and future updates. In the meantime, there are a couple of potential harems depicted in Part 1 as cameos, so there's that I suppose.

As for the 'full on lesbian' thing, hmmm. Some of the story elements in Part 1 lean that way, but I don't want to spoil it. As for avoiding dick, I'll just say that some of the time you may avoid it, depending on the point spread.

That being said, FmF stands for Fucking my Father, so the game kind of revolves around that theme. I probably should add an 'aka Fucking my Father' note in the OP description, and just did so. Thank you for pointing that out!

That being said, I don't think you will be all that disappointed with Part 1, if you want to give it a try. I can't be more specific, spoilers, but the Lesbian tag is there for a reason...

Hope this helps!
Thank you for the detailed answer, but i am lesbian and just cant play a female protagonist with unavoidable dicks, even if its on a planet filled with horny lesbians and a single unavoidable guy i cant handle it.
But good luck with the game, i dont think you need it since dmd is pretty popular but you cant have to much luck, right? ^^

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
So you are an NTR fan huh? I am too, but maybe not the same NTR...

NTR = New Titty Rings, well in my mind anyways.

There are New Titty Rings in Part 1 somewhere...

Just a note: we are doing this completely for free on lower end hardware and with our limited free time, so full blown animations were out. Part 1 is more of a comedic romp fest anyways, so I don't feel bad about that.

So if you are looking to shift gears a bit from the 'serious grind' of other games and maybe have a laugh or two, FmF might be for you. But to each their own, nothing wrong with that!
OK :) ! Good luck with your project!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It may be a nod to him, yes...

My nod to him plays a, shall we say, lesser role in Parts 1-3. There is so much more going on in Part 1 besides him, so for those that may have their doubts, I will say that our three heroines won't be getting it on with him in Part 1, or perhaps later parts (that'd be spoilers, so I'll leave it open ended for now). As for any supporting cast, however...

Also, it's a nod, not a 'real life portrayal' so my nod has a somewhat different backstory.
Will I be able to avoid or prevent the hedgehog with any of the LI? I've been scarred by him enough for one lifetime!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nice, there can not be enough DMD clones.

yeah. I like the concept "What if".
I would rather have that, so each update one standalone story.
but sure, maybe now its too late, the script is done, and you have a story to tell.
will give a better review after playing.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes