Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Essentially, Dee's Father is the 'fourth character' in this story, and this ending would be the girls not sleeping with him on the big day, deciding instead to pursue other options, (each other, other guys, etc.).

So yeah, being surrounded by hot chicks all day, but not getting any sex action afterwords. Blue-balling.

So despite everything that happens on the Big Day, despite getting teased all day with their beauty, if things go 'not well' he ends up not getting any, but only if he screws things up on the big day. At least five other endings are planned, and you should be able to get to any of them, depending on your point spread at the end of the game.

Note that arranging this ending may not be easy if for some reason you decide you want this ending. I now remember the 'fast trigger' to this (RustyV and I discussed this months ago), but won't spoil it. That's a Part 3 thing anyways...

I'm more interested in daughters getting it on with fathers, and of course harems anyways...

----

Everyone,

I'm out of reactions for today, so if you don't get a like from me, it's not that I didn't want to give you one. I have to wait for the 'like counter' to reset. Keep the feedback coming in the meantime!
Very clear. Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
OK I was right, this is a lot of fun. I particularly enjoyed dream sequences.

Also a shout out on the renders, it's good to see Elle and Jen looking like they are not considerably younger than Dee.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RustyV and OhWee

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Feedback is appreciated. Keep in mind that as artists RustyV and I spend a significant amount of time doing DMD related fanart (I do other games too), and this is an extension of that interest.
Was not complaining the game is nice, just saying that the concept was a bit hindered by recycling characters instead of creating new ones.
but that has nothing to do with it, it's just self-insertion, just like many men who play these games like to self-insert and play with their fantasies
Like I mentioned it was just the way it was worded, I can understand preference but not being able to appreciate anything because of a single penis seems a bit extreme don't you think?
Gay guys that can't even look at pussy also signal to something deeper. Preference isn't aversion.
(Btw, this game has mostly lesbian content so far, only near the end you start to see a few dicks so you might be missing out)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK I was right, this is a lot of fun. I particularly enjoyed dream sequences.

Also a shout out on the renders, it's good to see Elle and Jen looking like they are not considerably younger than Dee.
Damn like quota!

Thanks very much for the feedback. We honestly didn't know how the story elements towards the tail end would go over.

I should point out for everyone that there are five different story elements at that point in the story, and you can only see three of them in a given playthrough, based on your Affinity scores for each gal. One story element appears regardless, but has two separate paths.

Not sure if I should share the threshold for these, but go for a low score if you had a fairly high score in a previous playthough to trigger the other story element/path for a particular gal. Most of the other paths are definitely worth the effort if you liked the ones you saw in your initial playthough.

Hope this helps, and I think I actually managed to explain that without spoiling anything!

BTW, I'm also curious what everyone thinks about the 'easter eggs' that are scattered throughout the story.

Reactions: DavDR

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
OhWee This is awesome, been looking forward to it since I found out you and RustyV were working on it.

Love all the references and Dee's dream is straight up the first adult rated movie I snuck in to see at a cinema ... when it was first released :)

one small niggle, when naming characters – cursor is outside text box, although text appears in text box; makes it awkward when correcting tyops.

Too engrossed to spot any other issues ... Thank you both and the rest of the team

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee This is awesome, been looking forward to it since I found out you and RustyV were working on it.

Love all the references and Dee's dream is straight up the first adult rated movie I snuck in to see at a cinema ... when it was first released :)

one small niggle, when naming characters – cursor is outside text box, although text appears in text box; makes it awkward when correcting tyops.

Too engrossed to spot any other issues ... Thank you yo you both and the rest of the team
Thanks! I'm out of likes fot the day, otherwise I'd 'like' you right back!

That damn cursor thing I was never able to figure out why it jumped into the corner like that. Just click in the text box though, and you can edit the name. Just ignore the cursor. Maybe smarter Renpy coders than myself (Python is NOT my jam) can tell me how to fix that, while still keeping the same layout.

See my previous post about story elements. Affinity levels determine which elements you get to see in any playthough. I think that the other story elements are worth checking out as well at least.

The thing you referenced, there may be an extended cut of the tail part of that when we do the 'Director's cut' for Part 1. We wanted to at least get this thing out the door in 2021, which we did by a couple of hours. It took a few hours for the uploaders to get to it though, which is fine, it's the New Year and they were probably partying!

It'll be a few months before Part 2 btw. We have other things going on atm that we need to focus on.

I'm wondering if anyone is going to start the 'easter egg' list at some point...

One other thing. While this is a collaborative effort, those story elements I just referenced were mostly RustyV's doing. He should get huge kudos for those renders. I helped a bit too of course, but he had pretty much a free hand r.e. how those elements were put together, after we discussed the initial ideas.

So yeah, show RustyV much love for his efforts guys and gals!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: oaiki and DavDR

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like Santa gave Elena breast implants for Christmas! Like them either way. :love:
Yeah, our 'Jen' and 'Elle' are designed to look a bit older and curvier. So not implants per se, just more mature...

I think I did pretty well dialing in their 'new look'! RustyV is complimenting me constantly on how 'Jen' turned out!

Nothing against the 'original' versions, we just wanted to be a bit different in a good way.
;)

nice game thank you :love:
You are most welcome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: I-Love-Adventure

Raymcp

Nov 3, 2021
Oh.My.Fucking.God! This is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a long time! Hilarious! I would recommend this to anyone with a sense of humor! I eagerly await the next chapter. Great work!

Oct 2, 2018
Like I mentioned it was just the way it was worded, I can understand preference but not being able to appreciate anything because of a single penis seems a bit extreme don't you think?
Gay guys that can't even look at pussy also signal to something deeper. Preference isn't aversion.
(Btw, this game has mostly lesbian content so far, only near the end you start to see a few dicks so you might be missing out)
Pal I don't miss anything because I'm not interested in seeing even 1 single straight scene in a game with a female protagonist.

you can call it whatever you want but it has nothing to do with "traumas" or anything else, it's just that our sexuality is that we are not interested in men at all, and with a female character I try to self-insert myself.
it's similar to how many don't like NTR games or how many straight men don't like to watch gay scenes either.

and it's not that we can't see dicks or anything, virulenz also comments and plays games with male protagonists and I play some games like that too.

as I said it is a simple self-insertion if the game was with a male protagonist, it would be possible for me to enjoy it, since I would not be inserted into the character.

but well enjoy the game, there is nothing wrong with having different tastes.

Reactions: Virulenz

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My eyes haha :love: Nice Game ...Wish it could add pregnancy path's :BootyTime:(y)
Monkey-man. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Note that there are five story elements towards the end of the story, but that you only get to see three of them in any given playthrough. Answering the three questions differently will change the affinity levels for our three heroines, which depending on how high/low the affinity levels are after you've answered the questions, that determines which three elements you get to see. One element appears regardless, but has two different paths. And then there are sub-paths...

This is why I enable rollback by default, I'd rather you enjoy the story the way you prefer, rather than lock you in to things....

And I debated a couple of other tags, but the tag list is already so long, and I don't want to get people's hopes up unnecessarily for 'minor story elements'.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR and oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi there, is sharing and NTR avoidable?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NTR, aka New Titty Rings may be avoidable depending on a certain girl's affinity level...
:whistle:

As for sharing, BFFS share everything, right?
:ROFLMAO:

You did make me chuckle with the spoiler disclaimer!
:p

As for the 'list' of Easter Eggs, I'm curious as to see who calls them out, and which ones, so no list currently. I'll probably verify a few down the road as they get called out. Also, the other Easter eggs...

One huge hint though. Check out my crossover comic Enthralled (banner in sig).
:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: White Lamp

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Andurin, others
I'm sure there will be more fixes coming, so I'll hold off on an 'official patch' for a bit so that we can squash more bugs/issues.

Thanks guys and gals! Also, let us know what you think of our silliness! We really want to know!
;)
If it aint broken, dont fix it :) just note it and fix in future updates. No need for small quick fixes like this.

I will try and gather as much feedback as possible per post to prevent flooding.

The text box thing was just me being impatience in the intro. When the cursor moves around, the text box appears empty, but fills up once the animation is done. So no worries.

I have two recommendations.

One: Make a discord for bug reports. You will end up flooding the forum

Two: Make a Q&A. Reading the comments, its clear most people dont understand the background of the game. There is already alot of comments about the different tags and people clearly try to either influence the ones they want the most or the least.

I hope you stick to your original idea, even if it means losing some hardcore anti-certain-tag fans.

Also, i think you should simply reply in the future with a link to the Q&A when ever its related ^^ i can already smell the ntr/sharing haters coming from a mile away. Having a shut-down on that tag in the Q&A will help tag-hating not becoming a thing.

Also art feedback: Cousin Amy or whats you her name seems very cartoonish, so from my pov she really stands out awkwardly. I get the adventure part leaves op creativity, but if she is a "irl" character, perhabs having her a slightly bigger head, with more round features and smaller eyes will give her a more natural look. Its an idea and the only time i will bring it up ^^

Massive congratz on the game and i look forward to part two.

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
it keeps crashing and i get this report
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 193, in script
with Pause(1)
with Pause(1)
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
with Pause(1)
with Pause(1)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3897, in interact_core
renpy.display.behavior.skipping(ev)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 272, in skipping
if map_keyup(ev, "skip") or map_event(ev, "stop_skipping"):
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 242, in map_keyup
if (name in ev.eventnames) and ev.up:
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
FmF Part 1 - The Theatrical Cut
Sat Jan 1 19:21:50 2022

• Thinking Face