oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
View attachment 1754078

Test Image.
Not crazy about the eyes. Anybody have a suggestion for green eyes?
a couple of shades in these:

or more specifically in

Reactions: RustyV

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
RustyV just shared some pics and an associated story for one of the upcoming FmF scenes with me. Here's one of the pics...

FmF_DeeGalsGym_RustyV.jpg

Since I've been sidetracked with other stuff for the last few weeks, I haven't done much with FmF, so atm I'm pondering whether we should still do a director's cut for Part 1, or if we should just include said content in Part 2 at this point. Part 2 still needs more renders,. Note that the pic and associated sub-plot referred to above is a Part 2 thing...

I recently (finally) acquired a new 12GB RTX 3060 graphics card and a eGPU enclosure for it, which I've attached via a Thunderbolt 3 port to Uber Laptop here, which seems to be working. Unfortunately, I had to upgrade my Daz Studio install to 4.16 as 4.12.086 doesn't support 30 series cards. 4.16 seems to be a bit more prone to crashing, and I don't want to upgrade to 4.20 due to a few issues that were introduced with 4.20.

So yeah, we are still working on FmF as time and such allows. I'm burned out on my other project atm, and have other stuff that I've been focused on in any case. I may just set it aside completely for now and focus on FmF for a bit, dunno yet.

As soon as I get a better feel for where things are at, I'll post another update.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Update (of sorts) time!

First off, not sure how many of you were around and going to movies when this gem I'm paying homage to first came out:

But in any case, happy 45th Anniversary of Star Wars!
- The first movie premiered on May 25th, 1977

Anyways, on to the topic at hand, FmF...

I'm slowly piddling away at another dream sequence, seeing that I seem to have a thing for hot Superheroine babes... not sure if this will be in Part 2 or not, it'll depend on how fast everything else comes together.

The team is slowly making progress on various scenes as their time allows. We recently discussed an updated outline for Parts 2 and 3, and things are coming along nicely, if a bit slower than before.

I think Dee looks hot as UnderBoobGirl (that's what the U on her chest stands for)! I originally had another gal in this role for Consent, but I'm really liking how Dee is filling out that suit.

In any case, no eta yet on Part 2. At this point, we are probably just going to skip the Part 1 Director's Cut for now and incorporate that into Part 2 (which will include Part 1 of course).

In any case, back to stuff!
:cool:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Update (of sorts) time!

First off, not sure how many of you were around and going to movies when this gem I'm paying homage to first came out:

I'm slowly piddling away at another dream sequence, seeing that I seem to have a thing for hot Superheroine babes... not sure if this will be in Part 2 or not, it'll depend on how fast everything else comes together.

The team is slowly making progress on various scenes as their time allows. We recently discussed an updated outline for Parts 2 and 3, and things are coming along nicely, if a bit slower than before.

I think Dee looks hot as UnderBoobGirl (that's what the U on her chest stands for)! I originally had another gal in this role for Consent, but I'm really liking how Dee is filling out that suit.

In any case, no eta yet on Part 2. At this point, we are probably just going to skip the Part 1 Director's Cut for now and incorporate that into Part 2 (which will include Part 1 of course).

Yes I remember that movie you were referencing. I was there the week it opened

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Update (of sorts) time!

obi wan jenobi/obi jen kenobi :D now thats using the force

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
Update (of sorts) time!

I was there. 6 years old. Changed my life.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lucky dog !! You know what movie my cousin took me to see that changed my life at 6 years old?
The Blob
Yeah it's laughable by today's cinematic standards but at the time & being 6 wowie!! Lmao
orig. or remake?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes