OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I added RustyV's Deenus story to the OP. Feel free to leave him a like here if you ended up enjoying it!

I shared this pic a few days back in the DMD Fanart thread. I didn't want to bump this thread at the time, as we wanted to get something new out for y'all to enjoy first. Here's that pic, the gals look pretty cute in matching lingerie!

Anyways, we are all sidetracked at the moment, but are slowly accumulating more renders for Part 2 of FmF. It's a volunteer effort on our part, 100% for free, so other stuff takes priority. We haven't completely forgotten about Part 2 though...

Enjoy Deenus in the meantime!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a random FmF related render that I just did:

FmF_BraydenMilenaApt3_OhWee.jpg

This ties in to what the Father in the FmF story was doing around New Years, when 'Dee', 'Elle' and 'Jen' were having their sleepover... I may release this as a mini-story depending on how quickly the other FmF Part 2 related material comes together. To be honest, my head isn't in a 'game relationship points mechanic' kind of place lately, so I'm just focusing on the side stories I'm working on, whenever I'm actually working on FmF stuff.

Just a quick note. RustyV sucks at promoting his own projects (yeah I said it!), but he released a DMD related parody mini-story on his Patreon this week. Details here:

Anyways, yeah depending on how things go in the next few weeks, you'll either see more FmF related mini-stories or FmF Part 2. No idea which approach it'll be yet, seeing that this is a 'free' project...
:rolleyes:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just mentioning a passing of note:

Nichelle Nichols, particularly in her role as Lt. Nyoto Uhura in the classic Star Trek, passed on July 30th, 2022. She was 89 years old.

Like several other Trek actors, she inspired many young girls (and boys) to pursue careers in science and engineering, and other endeavors, and was also a source of inspiration for a number of actresses as well, such as Dawnn Lewis (Captain Freeman in Lower Decks), Penny Johnson Jerald (DS9, The Orville), Tawny Newsome (Mariner Beckett in Lower Decks), and so many others...

Anyways, the 'crew' here at FmF are all huge 'older' Star Trek fans (and IMHO Lower Decks is the best Star Trek since Enterprise, just sayin'...), so we probably should do a Star Trek nod of sorts as a dream sequence or something. We could perhaps introduce Jazzy (Martin's Daughter) into the FmF cast as a nod of sorts to Nichelle...

I mean, we did do that nod to Barbarella after all!

Although FmF isn't a film, there are Star Trek fan film/works guidelines that allow other people to share their passion for Star Trek stuff through fan releases, so as long as we aren't selling our works we should be mostly fine if we did this. But I digress..

In any case, Nichelle had a long and interesting life, and she will be missed!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Nichelle Nichols, particularly in her role as Lt. Nyoto Uhura in the classic Star Trek, passed on July 30th, 2022. She was 89 years old.

Like several other Trek actors, she inspired many young girls (and boys) to pursue careers in science and engineering, and other endeavors, and was also a source of inspiration for a number of actresses as well, such as Dawnn Lewis (Captain Freeman in Lower Decks), Penny Johnson Jerald (DS9, The Orville), Tawny Newsome (Mariner Beckett in Lower Decks), and so many others...

Anyways, the 'crew' here at FmF are all huge 'older' Star Trek fans (and IMHO Lower Decks is the best Star Trek since Enterprise, just sayin'...), so we probably should do a Star Trek nod of sorts as a dream sequence or something. We could perhaps introduce Jazzy (Martin's Daughter) into the FmF cast as a nod of sorts to Nichelle...

Although FmF isn't a film, there are Star Trek fan film/works guidelines that allow other people to share their passion for Star Trek stuff through fan releases, so as long as we aren't selling our works we should be mostly fine if we did this. But I digress..

Hmmm, I think the dresses could be a bit shorter, the ones from the original show were really short!

Really sorry to hear about Nichelle, she and Julie Newmar were my first celebrity crushes when I was a kid.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hmmm, I think the dresses could be a bit shorter, the ones from the original show were really short!

Really sorry to hear about Nichelle, she and Julie Newmar were my first celebrity crushes when I was a kid.
Don't forget Anne Frances (Altara & Honey West) & Yvonne Craig (Batgirl)!

Jill St. John (The Lost World & Diamonds Are Forever) and Ann-Margaret were damn hot, as were Barbara Eden and Elizabeth Montgomery.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yvonne Craig never really did it for me, as Batgirl. I loved her as the Orion slave girl in Trek. But Julie in that Cat Woman costume was just HOT! I liked her characterization too, I still think of her portrayal as the canon Cat Woman.

Although that show was aimed at kids they did camp it up quite a bit. But the quality of the actors still shined through the corny. I think specifically of Burgess Meredith, Cesar Romero, as well as Frank Gorshin and John Astin

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

BTW I think putting Dee in Gold was an inspired choice! Although I'd also love to see her cosplay Yeoman Rand (with the same hair do) Nichelle's only rival for the title of hottest babe in Star Trek

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
DavDR

Several of the TOS costumes/babes are stuck in my mind of course, such as the dress that Diana Ewing is wearing here, who had a guest star role in the episode "The Cloud Minders".

dianaewing.jpg

Other notable mentions are shown in this blog:

I've put Dee in TOS-ish Gold before, as shown here:

Mirror Captain Dee with Dee of Whorg... must have been twins separated at birth or mixing of universes or some such... and NOMAD of course!

Anyways, the point here being that I have a few TOS set assets and outfits floating around, and of course have done a few Star Trek themed renders over the last few years. RustyV has done a nod or two as well as I remember.

We'll figure something out!

As for Yvonne Craig, I did find a Daz morph, but the Yvonne Craig that I've imagined in my mind is more curvy than the actual 60's Yvonne Craig, and the one in said morph. Also, then you need to try to find the 'most ideal' skin texture to match up with Yvonne's skin... long story short, I haven't been happy with the results.

I did come up with another, possbily interesting take on Batgirl for on of my other future projects though...

I may need to tone down her six pack a bit though...

As noted before, I am working on something superbabe related for Part 2 of FmF, well when I'm not focused on other things that is. I'd eventually like to do a Superpowered babes brothel game along the lines of Something Unlimited but using Daz characters and Ren'Py, but I have too many other projects already in the pipeline. I still chase my whims, but I am trying to mostly focus on just two projects right now...

Back to FmF. The one thing that the FmF team definitely agrees on is keeping things fun. When RustyV came up with the idea of dream sequences as side stories, in retrospect that was a very inspired choice! It lets us show off our creative side a bit more, and so far the stories have been rather fun. Sure, it might be confusing and off-putting for people looking for the usual 'incest grind' game, but then that's how we roll!

So yeah, we love doing the dream related stuff, and that will continue to be a good chunk of what we include in the FmF game. We'll eventually get to the big ending thing, since people will want to see who F ends up with, but to be honest that was mapped out a long time ago (the endgame renders aren't done yet of course) and the dream stuff is more interesting to us at the moment!

Anyways, back to work!
:cool:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes