cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm, I think the dresses could be a bit shorter, the ones from the original show were really short!
well all/some wore pantyhoses so skirts were short but not on today's shows.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
New adventures as Jen gets involved in a D&D group at her college.
View attachment 1962018
Dee may not be in actual D&D scenario.
The side stories are a lot of fun. I absolutely loved the Barbarella send up. That's all a lot of fun but the main thing I'm here for is the satire that DMD so richly deserves. Please don't forget about that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emma M

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just wanted to comment on a couple of things real quick.

Right now I'm personally mostly focused on Enthralled Part 4, my other project. RustyV is hammering away at some FmF stuff, and BigRooster is also working on something. So we are slowly making progress, mostly on RustyV 's and BigRooster 's end.

As to when the next FmF installment will drop, well this is a free project that we do in our spare time, so at this point I can't give you an estimate. We haven't forgotten about it and I still work on FmF stuff when I need to shift gears, and we all want to move the story forward.

If you haven't checked out RustyV 's short story Deenus (which features the FmF gals), it's fun and probably worth a looksee in the meantime. It's linked in the OP.

---

ANYWAYS, what I really wanted to talk about is FmF being set in an alternate universe...

In our universe, the family relationships are of course a bit different than in that other game, so whom say Rachael's dad is may be different. Also, from my perspective I like to get into what makes each character tick a bit, i.e. their interests, quirks, and goals as well as desires.

Right now RustyV is working on a Jen related 'episode', and there's a bit of back and forth going on r.e. the characters involved. There will be a couple of cameos, which is cool, and I created a couple of new characters to include in the story as well. Our back and forth has been about each gal's life at and around the university, such as where they live, which classes they may be taking, that sort of stuff.

Yes, most people are here for the sex of course, but we like the female characters that may choose to feature to have brains as well as looks so to speak. Hot women that are smart as well as sexy is a bit of a turn on for me personally.

On a semi-unrelated note, I'm actually struggling with this as I continue to re-imagine Kate's backstory for Enthralled. In Katie's Corruption, Katie is mostly 'along for the ride' if that makes any sense, while my version of Kate is very thoughtful. So how she deals with the the situation she finds herself in, and how her relationship with her Dad developed, is a bit different than in Enthralled than in KC. KC is fine, I enjoyed playing that game too, but since I decided to lean into the 'kicks Brian and Mr. Wright to the curb and chooses her Dad instead' angle, something the game didn't do, and because I re-cast Kate's mom with an interesting backstory, well it's a delicate balance that I'm working through now.

Again, not really related to FmF, but my point is that I personally see Dee, Elle, and Jen in a similar lens. Each is fascinating to me in their own way, and of course we've re-imagined and aged/hottified Elle and Jen a bit. Sure, the FMF team members all like steamy sex scenes as much as other adult VN/Game fans, but mindless fuck toys is not our goal with FmF.

I joked about Rachael being more fun loving in FmF in the DMD Fanart thread recently. While I still do fanart regularly for said fanart thread, I lost interest in the game itself a while ago, as it was going in a direction that frankly didn't interest me. So, as I've mentioned numerous times now, FmF is it's own story, with our own take on various beloved characters from various games as well as a few of our own characters. Oh, and our nod to Ron J of course!

Just felt the need to share that perspective. Back to stuff!
:cool:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey y'all!

Just a quick note. I uploaded Part 4 (of 5 parts probably) of my silly unnofficial crossover comic Enthralled: My Squienis Story yesterday. That of course is my silly crossover comic that features, Dee, Kate, Meg, Trace, and a host of other characters, most of them crossover homages of characters from other games.

Dee only shows up briefly in Part 4, as Part 4 is pretty much Kate continuing to tell her backstory. Still, there's a bunch of sexy renders in the story, around 60+ pages (out of 98 pages, note that the entire story is 348 pages long so far) of nekkid or semi nekkid gals, most of those also depicting sex stuff...

Feel free to check it out!

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-parts-1-2-3-4-ohwee.17722/

Here's a random teaser render from Part 4 of Enthralled: My Squienis Story:

Anyways, now that I've dropped my Enthralled update, I'll be getting back to working on FmF for a bit. I have one of the sub-stories that I did a bit of groundwork on earlier this year, that I can now focus on in earnest. Who knows how long it'll take me.

RustyV is still plugging away at another story element, as is BigRooster. So no idea when we'll have more FmF stuff for y'all, but it's being worked on, so be patient!

Thanks y'all for your patience!
OhWee
:cool:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is it any futa content in this game? IF YES, how to find. IF NO, remove futa tag!!!!
In one variant of Jen's dream, yes, briefly. Make sure Jen has a low affinity point score.

Note that this is Part 1 though, so there isn't much sex going on yet, just brief flashes of sex scenes (yes, regular vaginal does happen, but only briefly, during one or more of the dreams).

There will be more sex in Part 2. As for futa, that will probably remain a dream only thing in FmF, keeping in mind that we'll have more dreaming stuff in Part 2.

So the futa tag is mainly just covering our bases currently, as some people don't like to see chicks with dicks.

May 30, 2017
In one variant of Jen's dream, yes, briefly. Make sure Jen has a low affinity point score.

Note that this is Part 1 though, so there isn't much sex going on yet, just brief flashes of sex scenes (yes, regular vaginal does happen, but only briefly, during one or more of the dreams).

There will be more sex in Part 2. As for futa, that will probably remain a dream only thing in FmF, keeping in mind that we'll have more dreaming stuff in Part 2.

So the futa tag is mainly just covering our bases currently, as some people don't like to see chicks with dicks.
Ok cool, so if i want to remove any content because i dislike it. Is it possible?
I mean the futa haters could remove more futa content so it is only right we futa lovers can decide one thing precious from them that they love with this game. to remove or make it a dream only. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok cool, so if i want to remove any content because i dislike it. Is it possible?
I mean the futa haters could remove more futa content so it is only right we futa lovers can decide one thing precious from them that they love with this game. to remove or make it a dream only. :)
remove? no
not going on that path? yes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That's Noxious Jen, totally different character!

DC, Marvel, etc. don't have exclusive license on all superheroes, just the ones in their universes! And I'm sure that a few comic savvy types can cite numerous examples of similar characters from different universes (Marvel, DC, etc.). And there are a number of 'indie' comic publishers that have been doing their own thing for decades as well now -Dark Horse Comics' Hellboy and Abe Sapien as examples... Other examples here:

But as I noted, I'm doing my own thing. Any similarities to other superpowered characters are just that: similarities/parodies/nods, not the actual characters. As an example, Kite Lass may look a bit like Hawk Girl, but hawk ladies are very much in the public domain at this point, having been depicted by various cultures throughout history. And as for UnderBoobGirl, well I created her so yeah!

I did this render for my 4004th post not too long ago, but ya gotta admit that Dee does look awesome as UnderBoobGirl!

Anyways, so we are creeping up on the six year anniversary of DMD. I'm in the middle of doing some scripting work and requesting additional renders for various side stories as needed, but I don't think that the next FmF thing will be ready by September 27th as there's a bit of work to do still, and I don't want to rush things. Plus I work at my own pace, and deadlines stress me out too much.

RustyV is doing a few additional requested renders for one of the side stories at the moment that I requested. He just handed off a rather involved side story to me, which is what I've been hammering through all day, mainly dealing with typos and such so far, but also tweaking the dialogue here and there.

Back to the anniversary thing, I'm not sure what exactly will be released as of yet, as I haven't been in the rendering groove for a bit now (Enthralled burned me out and I have other non-rendering stuff that I need to attend to). There are a couple of options, I just need to work through stuff and come up with a plan.

At the very least, I'm sure we'll post anniversary renders in the DMD Fanart thread, and maybe here too.

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I shared this pic a few days back in the DMD Fanart thread. I didn't want to bump this thread at the time, as we wanted to get something new out for y'all to enjoy first. Here's that pic, the gals look pretty cute in matching lingerie!

CAPTION (with Apologies to OhWee):
(All three in Harmony): "Triple your Pleasure, Triple your Fun! Incestuous Triplets are much more Fun!"

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I haven't rendered Dee, Elle and Jen together in a bit, as I was working on Kate's story in Enthralled. So I felt the need to do something silly...

CAPTION (with Apologies to OhWee):
DEE IN THE LAND OF OVER-SEXED MINOR CRITTERS
Dee: "... follow, follow the Green Hexagon Road!! Oh, Hello, Mr. Tanuki! Are you smuggling Baseball Bats in the Off-Season or are you just Horny as Hell and want to stuff my muffin?"
Peter Panda: "Well, if he doesn't wanna play Chutes and Rods, can I?"
Dee (giggling): "Gee, there's 3 of us and 3 of you. Is that ENOUGH for an orgy?"

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes