OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick FmF update!

The above gals are for some dream sequence. I won't elaborate any more than that, other than to say it's a superhero dream of some sort. Unfortunately, I'm having excessive VRAM usage issues with these gals, that I need to get to the bottom of before I do a bunch of renders that have two or more of them together... not sure why they are sucking up so much VRAM. Must be a 'too hot for DS' thing... (i.e. large texture maps or something that make them cuter).

Sooo, about FmF Part 2...

BigRooster has been plugging away at renders for one of the side stories, and is trying to step up his game as he isn't quite happy with his current batch of renders.

As I've noted before, RustyV already 'banked' a bunch of renders a while back for part two and is working on additional material, and I have my own story elements to make renders for.

RustyV has a couple of other projects he's been working on as well, more about those when they get closer to release. We'll certainly keep y'all appraised here when the time comes!

Anyways, as far as FmF goes, at this point, we could get SOMETHING out by say June 30th, which I'd like to do, but what exactly that might be I'm not sure yet. I'm going to spend the next week or so trying to wrap up renders for a couple of story elements I've been working on, and at that point look at what we have story wise and start hammering away at Renpy scripting to see what I can come up with.

So no idea when the next update will be, but at this point it's a priority for me.

Back to work!
:cool:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'll check. There was an edit done before posting.
I'll go back thru and recheck it tonight.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Emma M

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1657578416356.png
PC

Mac

It was OhWee's very good idea to add a teaser image. He also punched up the image I included in the game.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Finished the game, and as with all of your stuff I liked it. The renders are good, your versions of Elena and Jennifer are MUCH better than the originals, and the humor was actually funny!

What's wrong with you guys? Don't you know that a DMD game is supposed to bore you with repetitive shower sex scene's. And their's no cringe at all! The dialogue doesn't even read like it's been lifted straight from Wikipedia.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes