terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
I feel like the slave tag is not aplicable since yes there are slaves in this world, but not in connection with the MC. Just wasted some time ....

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I really like love SuperWriter's other game Secret Summer. I was hype about this and downloaded it to test it but then I realized that it features a black mc. I want to put myself into mc in the games I play and I can't when the protagonist is black or female. I wish there was an option for white protag... The game also needs a interracial tag. Anyways happy for people who enjoys it. Have fun everyone!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I really like love SuperWriter's other game Secret Summer. I was hype about this and downloaded it to test it but then I realized that it features a black mc. I want to put myself into mc in the games I play and I can't when the protagonist is black or female. I wish there was an option for white protag... Anyways happy for people who enjoys it. Have fun everyone!
It really makes me sad when I see comments like this. I'm a black man, and if I had the same attitude, I would miss out on 95% of these visual novels that have a white MC, and so I would be passing on some great games.

But thank you for the feedback anyway.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It really makes me sad when I see comments like this. I'm a black man, and if I had the same attitude, I would miss out on 95% of these visual novels that have a white MC.

I mean you and I have different preferences and it's totally normal. Also you don't need to cater everyone. It's just this game isn't for me for the exact reason I stated. If most of your playerbase likes to play with a black mc than I see no problem some people skipping it because of their preferences and how they like to play the games. Again I love Secret Summer and I recommend it whenever someone asks me for an adult game and I will continue to do so. Keep up the good work dev! You are amazing

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
It really makes me sad when I see comments like this. I'm a black man, and if I had the same attitude, I would miss out on 95% of these visual novels that have a white MC, and so I would be passing on some great games.

yeah my skin is brown but I have no problem

playing as a white person to

actually when I play vn
I have no problem becoming the main character that's why I don't like to cheat and I prefer to stick to one woman

and once again you show everyone why you're one of the best Developers

not just for your game but how you handle criticism even criticism that makes no sense

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
In my both playtrough i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/U4.rpy", line 1753, in script
    jump U4scan
ScriptError: could not find label 'U4scan'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump U4scan
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\FtL-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\FtL-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
v0.4 0.4
Thu Jan 13 18:03:13 2022
Edit, i think it has to do, i dont kiss Nine back/tell her it is not ok, in the chanching room

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
In my both playtrough i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump U4scan

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump U4scan
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\FtL-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\FtL-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
v0.4 0.4
Thu Jan 13 18:03:13 2022
Edit, i think it has to do, i dont kiss Nine back/tell her it is not ok, in the chanching room
Okay thank you I'll check this out

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
SW: Thanks for the update! Love the "sisters". Have to wonder what will happen to the doc now that the trackers are offline. The baron would have to be incredibly stupid not to suspect her. Looking forward to the next update.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SW: Thanks for the update! Love the "sisters". Have to wonder what will happen to the doc now that the trackers are offline. The baron would have to be incredibly stupid not to suspect her. Looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for commenting this because I should add the signal is still being rerouted from her house, even though they are now removed. They are still operational, just not inside the girls anymore.

SuperWriter Have not played yet but since there is no incest tag I was wondering will the mom show up in the future?
There will be no incest in this game. =]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where would they start to look?
They need to be invested in it and the best bet is getting some back and forth with MC,
who seems to be on point about the hardships of life outside the test tubes.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Thanks for commenting this because I should add the signal is still being rerouted from her house, even though they are now removed. They are still operational, just not inside the girls anymore.

There will be no incest in this game. =]
I was 100% sure that the mother will come and incest route will happen before reading this. He already has mother issues. Don't miss that opportunity :BootyTime:
Also those girls need actual names. Like Nine to Nina, Eight to Emily, Ten to Tina.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes