Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
this game ..

not bad , tempting story but ..
whats with the mc looking everywhere but not the ppl who hes talking to ..
looking down his chest ,at a shelf , some random directions ...

this is weird

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I've downloaded the crunched version, and although the game starts fine, I only get to see the dialogues, so no pics. In the menu I only get to see the headers and titles, no sliders for ex. Probably due to the compression, or maybe other reason ?
Somebody else got this problem as well ?

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
r u f*ing serious ? is this a game or some fucking add campaign ?
4 short chapters and 3 long credit list that you can not skip
deleting, no vote, and on blacklist
when dev will come to it sense, i may come back, other wise this is not worth it, shame

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
r u f*ing serious ? is this a game or some fucking add campaign ?
4 short chapters and 3 long credit list that you can not skip
deleting, no vote, and on blacklist
when dev will come to it sense, i may come back, other wise this is not worth it, shame
I very much beg to differ.

Firstly because if it actually were an add campaign, I'd be sold. Secondly because credits not being skippable was them trolling us and a damn good move at that. Thirdly because there's an option to set credits to skip *duh*. Fourthly because the LIs. Granted, if none tickled your fancy, it just isn't for you, but walking away from everything Claire's setting up – hell, walking away from Claire alone – is a weak move in my book.

Well, take care!

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
putting credits list after each chapter is dick move in my books, even i like story [ short dooh ] and models and elements seems to be polished, comparing to some other recent games, i have even spotted good amount not used anywhere before backgrounds and some of characters redone way that havnt seen before [ girls models ]
like i have said, when this will be better polished, story will be longer then 4 short chapters, then maybe, just maybe i will consider it, till then, good travels, but im out

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
putting credits list after each chapter is dick move in my books, even i like story [ short dooh ] and models and elements seems to be polished, comparing to some other recent games, i have even spotted good amount not used anywhere before backgrounds and some of characters redone way that havnt seen before [ girls models ]
like i have said, when this will be better polished, story will be longer then 4 short chapters, then maybe, just maybe i will consider it, till then, good travels, but im out
Maybe you should just stay out. No need to pop back in with your retarded bullshit, because you don't know how to fucking read. Here let me quote it here since you're probably too blind to find it yourself:

Credits are able to skipped! To do so:
  1. Click "Credits" under the Skip section of the Options menu.
  2. Credits will now be automatically skipped.

Maybe NEXT time you can be polite and not post retarded bullshit.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Maybe you should just stay out. No need to pop back in with your retarded bullshit, because you don't know how to fucking read. Here let me quote it here since you're probably too blind to find it yourself:

Credits are able to skipped! To do so:
  1. Click "Credits" under the Skip section of the Options menu.
  2. Credits will now be automatically skipped.

Maybe NEXT time you can be polite and not post retarded bullshit.
let me quote myself, because seems you also have problem to read - " putting credits list after each chapter is dick move in my books ", if you have problem to understand my objections, maybe just stay away yourself and don't comment ?
and i have been very polite, comparing that whole game is short as fuck, even saying that, i do appreciate whole graphic works was done, and even conception of story for it, still that dont account for dick moves like i have mention above [ even with skipping them ]
and on post itself, there is very old saying that also applies here, especially this is something that most people don't fucking get, and seems you both above are in that group, when someone ask if you like something, and you answer is no i dont like it and comment what you don't like it, don't be fucking duche, complaining that someone answered your question, if someone post game here, is asking for opinion from players, if he doesnt like answers, shouldnt ask a fucking question/post stuff here
EOT

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
let me quote myself, because seems you also have problem to read - " putting credits list after each chapter is dick move in my books ", if you have problem to understand my objections, maybe just stay away yourself and don't comment ?
and i have been very polite, comparing that whole game is short as fuck, even saying that, i do appreciate whole graphic works was done, and even conception of story for it, still that dont account for dick moves like i have mention above [ even with skipping them ]
and on post itself, there is very old saying that also applies here, especially this is something that most people don't fucking get, and seems you both above are in that group, when someone ask if you like something, and you answer is no i dont like it and comment what you don't like it, don't be fucking duche, complaining that someone answered your question, if someone post game here, is asking for opinion from players, if he doesnt like answers, shouldnt ask a fucking question/post stuff here
EOT
Let me see if I understand. Bare with me for a second, because I'm an old asshole from way back.

So, what you're saying is that you're just a dick, who likes starting shit over nothing. Ok, I'm with you so far. Ah, right. I get it. You want everyone to know that you're not just a dick, but, also a narcissistic asshole.

Right. Right. Got it now. Cool story.

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I appreciate your criticisms and compliments.
I can't really address too much of your critique because it is a lot of opinion, but I will try to explain a few things.

I'm not trying to be a "dick" on purpose with credits, it's something I chose to include for many reasons, some of which are quoted here:
I understand a lot of people don't like the credits. The reason they are included is because I feel it's important for people to see that there are many assets that go into development, and many people that create them. They are incredibly talented, and deserve credit for the part they play. I considered having them all lumped in at the end of the game, but decided against it. Having them after each chapter is a personal design choice, it adds a bit of style and serves to separate the chapters a bit more.
If you feel that the game is too short, that's understandable too! At this point, I think it's only been out for ~3.5 months, during which time I have produced 8 new releases. I am continuously adding content, and you may be able to get through it quickly if you're a fast reader. When the game is complete, I hope to have around ~4-5 hours of content with many satisfying conclusions.

But in the end, if it's still not your cup of tea, that's okay. And I hope you find other games that will suit your needs:giggle: have a good one

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Hello! Food Truck Story - Chapter 4 (v0.45) is now available on for $5+ patrons!

This is the second half of Chapter 4, which includes 139 new renders, 31 replaced renders, a gallery fix, and (fingers crossed) a fix for the "Variable Not Defined" crash from the previous release.

Please enjoy :giggle:

8.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hello! Food Truck Story - Chapter 4 (v0.45) is now available on for $5+ patrons!

This is the second half of Chapter 4, which includes 139 new renders, 31 replaced renders, a gallery fix, and (fingers crossed) a fix for the "Variable Not Defined" crash from the previous release.

Please enjoy :giggle:

View attachment 1443548
I hope I get to bitch slap uncle Cyrus. Even if he kicks my ass. Ahahaha

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Ok. So my first time with this VN was like:

Me: Oh, this game seems nice. Good renders. Pretty girls. Writing style in pretty nice. And there's no harem tag! Just romance. I'm gonna focus on one girl - Charlie, and reject all the others.

Claire: "I want you to fuck all the girls"

Me: Oh! Fuck no!

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Ok. So my first time with this VN was like:

Me: Oh, this game seems nice. Good renders. Pretty girls. Writing style in pretty nice. And there's no harem tag! Just romance. I'm gonna focus on one girl - Charlie, and reject all the others.

Claire: "I want you to fuck all the girls"

Me: Oh! Fuck no!
Lol, I'm glad it was surprising at least! Seeing people's different reactions to it makes me relieved I put in choices, as well as for who you can go for. And you, my friend, chose the cutest tomboy:giggle:

Damn Mukashi, you really are cementing my love for Em and Claire with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, Jade, not much of a Neko… *sigh* who am I kidding, I'm always down to pet a cute kitty. D'aww! :love:
Edit: was missing an I.
LOVE cute girls in costumes :love: I just had to make Jade a cat-girl maid nya~
And if you like them now... just wait until you see the full render;)

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes