Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Now we know where MC stores all the bodies... ekhm I mean food!

Mukashi any chances for plot twist with MC turning psycho if any of the girls turn down his advances? ;)
View attachment 1532439
No, but I'm starting to see that there's a market for a Yandere Isekai Food Guru MC:unsure:
You'll never guess what his special ingredient is...

Mukashi,

Just wanted to commend you for actually putting dates on your change log entries. I've downloaded literally hundreds of games here over the last few months and I believe this is the first time I have seen that. It sure makes it easier to track changes and updates. And it's more accountable.

(y)
Thank you for noticing! It seemed like such a normal thing to include, I wish other devs included it too.

I thought this is a harem game but in the latest update I had to choose 3 out of 4 girls. Is this going to continue in the future updates? Please don't make us choose. Listen to Claire and let us love them all equally :BootyTime:
I know a lot of people (including myself) like to see everything in one go, but while making this I decided to put in exclusionary choices. I think being able to do/see everything is more suited to a sandbox game, while a linear/branching narrative is suited for making sometimes impactful decisions and having the story develop around those decisions.

But basically, as the game progresses the harem route will become more "everyone involved" and the non-harem route will become more exclusionary.

Since Claire is my favorite character who I think is the best looking, I can't help but think of
LMAO THE FUNERAL ALWAYS GOT ME:ROFLMAO:

miss one tag femdom?
Added tyty:giggle:

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Yup, the bush is staying:love:
And there's plenty of girls that haven't revealed their bush (or lack theirof) yet! As for why I chose it: it's much more realistic then everyone shaving bare and I love the variety. It can also compliment their personality, for example someone more athletic would shave because of the friction
The bushforest is nasty as fuck, there's nothing wrong with a tidy bush - they can be quite nice - but one that's completely unkempt is a massive turn off and shows a pretty distinct lack of interest in the mc. Clean it up a bit man, jesus. It'd be one thing if it was just an optional side character but if this is the main character that's required for a harem route then it seems like a poor choice to me.

Sep 4, 2019
The bushforest is nasty as fuck, there's nothing wrong with a tidy bush - they can be quite nice - but one that's completely unkempt is a massive turn off and shows a pretty distinct lack of interest in the mc. Clean it up a bit man, jesus. It'd be one thing if it was just an optional side character but if this is the main character that's required for a harem route then it seems like a poor choice to me.
My opinion is 100% the opposite of yours and therefore, the right one.

I'm joking, but ultimately bush vs no bush is entirely subjective, same as being a big boobs lover vs flat chest lover. There are lots of people into a big bush even though you aren't. I can't stand a foot fetish for whateve rreason, but I never go around asking Devs to remove it for me. Devs will never please everyone so best to just leave them to do their thing the way they want it.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
My opinion is 100% the opposite of yours and therefore, the right one.

I'm joking, but ultimately bush vs no bush is entirely subjective, same as being a big boobs lover vs flat chest lover. There are lots of people into a big bush even though you aren't. I can't stand a foot fetish for whateve rreason, but I never go around asking Devs to remove it for me. Devs will never please everyone so best to just leave them to do their thing the way they want it.
I don't disagree, however making it a mandatory requirement for a harem route is what I have a problem with. Not that someone has a bush so bad it would catch turds.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IMPORTANT: DEV HAS ADDED CHOICES TO PREVIOUS CONTENT AND THE MOD IS NO LONGER COMPATIBLE. I've made it clear I won't continue to work on projects that do this, so I'm out.

Note:
This will NOT be a Harem mod going forward, I will only be highlighting the best choices due to the way the dev likes to change small parts of code. That way if I have t do it all from the beginning on a specific update it will be easier to keep going with it. (However I will only start over so many times)

Edit: Updated to Ch. 5 v0.51

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys, I deleted my Walkthrough Mod because they refused my request to have it added to the OP twice, and there is no other walkthrough mod that exists. I have a message I sent to a Mod I know asking why. If they come back and tell me I can add it I will re-post the mod. If not I won't, this makes me sad. I've never had this happen in 3 years.
Can't say i've seen that happen either, and indeed why? It makes no sense, it's just a WT mod :WaitWhat:

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes