Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
So I loaded my Chapter one save and I was pushed back before my save point. Was that intentional?
Not intentional, where did you get pushed back to? I did a bit of reorganizing code around that could be causing problems

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not intentional, where did you get pushed back to? I did a bit of reorganizing code around that could be causing problems
Can confirm. Well, saves made early in the first chapter are simply broken but I still have two working ones. One was made on the choice of either following Em or go looking for Jade and did push me back to Ana asking if T already left. The other was made on the line 'When can I move in' and that one pushed me back to Cyrus asking if I want a drink. Oh, according to Ren'Py the dialogue hasn't been visited baring one from simply CTRL skipping to the new content.

Speaking of broken choices, you really are evil incarnate, Mikashi, making us choose between freckles and feet. o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*whispering* Sorry Jade, but you didn't really expect me to actually turn down a pantyhose footjob in glorious UHD now, did you?! And yes, Em, I really do want to run my teeth along your legs, nibling on your most sensible bits and watching you squirm.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

A good update, if a little short. It might not be a bad idea to announce your next update when you upload it so people know about it.

Reactions: Mukashi

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Mom looks sexy, hope MC can get into her pats eventually.
I assume you're talking about head pats?;)

I had saved just before the credits, and I was pushed back to just before Charlie called to offer me a room.

A good update, if a little short. It might not be a bad idea to announce your next update when you upload it so people know about it.
So before I had all chapters simultaneously in one long script file (Lots of Scrolling!), for this last update i separated chapters into different files so renpy might not recognize the correct line that was saved at. Should be clean going into the future!

And thank you for your thoughts! I will likely be making a toggle that tells you what choices do in a few updates, and probably a walkthrough so you can avoid what you want. Whats the best way to announce do you think? I only post on patreon and get this thread bumped to Latest Updates.

Can confirm. Well, saves made early in the first chapter are simply broken but I still have two working ones. One was made on the choice of either following Em or go looking for Jade and did push me back to Ana asking if T already left. The other was made on the line 'When can I move in' and that one pushed me back to Cyrus asking if I want a drink. Oh, according to Ren'Py the dialogue hasn't been visited baring one from simply CTRL skipping to the new content.

Speaking of broken choices, you really are evil incarnate, Mikashi, making us choose between freckles and feet. o_O
*whispering* Sorry Jade, but you didn't really expect me to actually turn down a pantyhose footjob in glorious UHD now, did you?! And yes, Em, I really do want to run my teeth along your legs, nibling on your most sensible bits and watching you squirm.
THAT PICTURE OH MY :KEK::KEK::KEK:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Mom looks sexy, hope MC can get into her pats eventually.
I do have to agree that she is a great MILF model. I do hope you have a couple other MILFs up your sleeve of equal quality.

I also wouldn't mind a one off with Elizabeth. BBWs aren't a big fetish, but who am I to decline a virtual piece of ass to indulge my fantasies? No sense wasting a model either.

All in all, I think Charlie is my top pick of the ladies introduced so far.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I really enjoyed this one. It's written well, the renders are great (couldn't NOT notice that the dear developer has a foot fetish, but it's alright! :D), and the choices are so far pretty easy to follow without the help of a walkthrough! Looking forward to seeing more!

One request if I may: named saves. I don't know the update schedule, but if there are mutually exclusive paths, named saves for each of them would help a lot, because one might forget which is which between updates. It took me yesterday at least 20 minutes to backtrace which one of my WVM saves was the trans path for example.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
What's the best way to announce do you think? I only post on patreon and get this thread bumped to Latest Updates.
When you're ready to upload the public release, just add a post in this thread announcing the new version. Include the changelog if you want. Just sort if an official update for this site.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Time for me to bitch about grammar, yay!

"Through it in the back" should be "Throw it in the back"

"I... slpet out in the common room" should be "I... slept out in the common room"

And that's about it :)

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I do have to agree that she is a great MILF model. I do hope you have a couple other MILFs up your sleeve of equal quality.

I also wouldn't mind a one off with Elizabeth. BBWs aren't a big fetish, but who am I to decline a virtual piece of ass to indulge my fantasies? No sense wasting a model either.

All in all, I think Charlie is my top pick of the ladies introduced so far.
You have very good taste, There may be a few Milfs in the future, and perhaps Elizabeth will make a return as well, I hope you stick around to find out ;)

Food truck lacks Pickles, but otherwise, a fun little romp. I'll keep an eye on this one going forward :)
NO PICKLES?!?!

I really enjoyed this one. It's written well, the renders are great (couldn't NOT notice that the dear developer has a foot fetish, but it's alright! :D), and the choices are so far pretty easy to follow without the help of a walkthrough! Looking forward to seeing more!

One request if I may: named saves. I don't know the update schedule, but if there are mutually exclusive paths, named saves for each of them would help a lot, because one might forget which is which between updates. It took me yesterday at least 20 minutes to backtrace which one of my WVM saves was the trans path for example.
Named saves was something I never thought of, looking into it now. I don't know if it's possible, but if it is I want it!

Time for me to bitch about grammar, yay!

"Through it in the back" should be "Throw it in the back"

"I... slpet out in the common room" should be "I... slept out in the common room"

And that's about it :)
FIXED FOR NEXT RELEASE TY TY

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

tkdigimon

Jul 4, 2021
The premise is nothing to write home about but if executed in the best way it can be great. Character models look cute, it's worth giving it a try.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Girls looks pretty, renders looks awesome.

See you in 6 month's time!

Good luck dev!

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes