jish55

Nov 23, 2017
MC, how the hell can you NOT know that starting a business anywhere requires a permit to operate, especially when it comes to food? That's Econ 101 that you learn in highschool bro.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Food Truck Story [Ch. 2 v0.25] [Mukashi]

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (426MB):
Compressed version for MAC (406MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
As i looked through the previous pages and didn't notice it mentioned and there is no planned tags section, has it been mentioned anywhere if this game is going to be harem or single love interest? I always prefer harem, especially in romance heavy games because it gives me the chance to make the most amount of girls happy. I don't have time to replay games so I generally don't play single love interest games, but if this is going to be one I'll make an exception and be sure to lavish as much love and affection on Jade as is humanly possible. The adorable cutie deserves it. I'd just like to know which way my playthrough should be aimed.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
This newest scene with Claire cemented the fact that i want nothing to do with her

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
As i looked through the previous pages and didn't notice it mentioned and there is no planned tags section, has it been mentioned anywhere if this game is going to be harem or single love interest? I always prefer harem, especially in romance heavy games because it gives me the chance to make the most amount of girls happy. I don't have time to replay games so I generally don't play single love interest games, but if this is going to be one I'll make an exception and be sure to lavish as much love and affection on Jade as is humanly possible. The adorable cutie deserves it. I'd just like to know which way my playthrough should be aimed.
hard to tell so far but a lot of the scenes require you to pick one person over another to get a scene with them

Reactions: Mukashi

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
hard to tell so far but a lot of the scenes require you to pick one person over another to get a scene with them
Yeah. I've noticed that. Big part of why I'm asking. Hoping the dev might be willing to give us an answer. If it's going to make me pick someone I'd prefer to be as loyal as possible to Jade,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the game is going to be harem, where the main girls are all OK with it, then glorious day. If its going to be one love interest and I can be %100 loyal, then I'm sadder, but getting to give Jade the full girlfriend treatment will make up for it. If I'm going to have to fool around with everyone and then pick someone down the road after having sex with all of them, that's not really my thing so I'll probably just hard out.

I think the game's great and the dev's doing a fine job, so not every game has to be for me and aimed towards my desires.

Last edited:

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Yeah. I've noticed that. Big part of why I'm asking. Hoping the dev might be willing to give us an answer. If it's going to make me pick someone I'd prefer to be as loyal as possible to Jade,

If the game is going to be harem, where the main girls are all OK with it, then glorious day. If its going to be one love interest and I can be %100 loyal, then I'm sadder, but getting to give Jade the full girlfriend treatment will make up for it. If I'm going to have to fool around with everyone and then pick someone down the road after having sex with all of them, that's not really my thing so I'll probably just hard out.

I think the game's great and the dev's doing a fine job, so not every game has to be for me and aimed towards my desires.
I don't usually like to spoil myself buuuuut......

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Food Truck Story [Ch. 2 v0.25] [Mukashi]

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (426MB):MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (406MB):MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
need to put this in OP

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Damn, Mukashi, again with the choices?! You sure as hell don't make playing this one easy, you know. *heavy sigh*Fabulous feet or capital curves?Tantalizing thighs or beautiful bush? …

• Red Heart

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
need to put this in OP
Added!

homie will be tryna come up with alternative payment plans with this chick :BootyTime:
MC, after thoroughly searching the website for permit applications, is unable to find "This Good Dick" under acceptable payment options. The city government is clearly not as progressive as one would hope:KEK:

Damn, Mukashi, again with the choices?! You sure as hell don't make playing this one easy, you know. *heavy sigh*Fabulous feet or capital curves?Tantalizing thighs or beautiful bush? …
Such is the life of a prestigious Food Truck Owner TM, perhaps in the future you'll be able to enjoy the entire menu...:giggle:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Claire is looking a little too femdommy for my taste. Too bad since she's cute. It would be nice to have a graceful "no thank you" exit from her scene once it's clear which direction it is heading. Forcing players to savescum to avoid an unwanted scene isn't great from a design perspective. ;)

Looking forward to your next installment! Keep on keeping on!

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
great update,It's great seeing your consistent work while there are so many games that have potential,but get abandoned after first release. Good luck dev.
PS. that scene with Claire was simply amazing.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm just gonna go ahead and admit it. When I got to the scrolling yellow with all the assets and such I waited.(but not to the end) and then I closed it out to come here and give some thoughts on it. That's when I found out there's actually more to it after the 'credit's' were done rolling.. lol Going back in but just a quick off the cuff. Nice premise for a new story, decent graphics and writing.. flows well and has a great shot at becoming a hit.

A sticking point.. not a realistic coffee break to me since it is a new business and at the particular point in time (of the day) somebody running a food truck (newly established food truck in fact) should be totally focused on chasing that almighty dollar. Perhaps the coffee meet up would be better suited for after hours.. Toss in a sleeping bag for the first few nights on the floor of the truck and after the first week our MC would be jumping at a room for 400 bucks a night. :)

With that all being said I do believe this one is gonna get two thumbs up from me. Good luck Mukashi !!

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes