Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Named saves was something I never thought of, looking into it now. I don't know if it's possible, but if it is I want it!
Seeing as it's already possible to (re)name save pages by clicking their title, I'd much rather there be a well done gallery to alleviate the need for an excessive number of saves in the first place. That being said, you may find this post by anne O'nymous (and the discussion leading up to it) as well as the to be of great use to you.

As for features: is the character classes all using the default color an artistic choice or are you planning to change that down the line? Like say, a soft pink for Em, light green for Jade, an orange tone for Charlie, dark red for Ana,… I for one think it would greatly benefit the readability or rather flow of the dialogue.

Reactions: Mukashi

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Seeing as it's already possible to (re)name save pages by clicking their title, I'd much rather there be a well done gallery to alleviate the need for an excessive number of saves in the first place. That being said, you may find this post by anne O'nymous (and the discussion leading up to it) as well as the to be of great use to you.

As for features: is the character classes all using the default color an artistic choice or are you planning to change that down the line? Like say, a soft pink for Em, light green for Jade, an orange tone for Charlie, dark red for Ana,… I for one think it would greatly benefit the readability or rather flow of the dialogue.
A gallery is at the top of my to do list, and those couple lines of code from the link are fantastic! Easy to enter save names if people want them. Also completely agree on changing the name colors, those along with all of the above will be in the GUI update after Chapter 2 pt 2 is released. It's about time to get away from the default stuff :giggle:

Reactions: Hordragg

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I dont want to sound like a noob, but i loaded previous save, it just said end chapter One, (i really enjoyed) so is this just another (renders have baked for longer?) nice game though ! I cant bothered read though all comments ! sorry i didint see 'Old Saves dont work 'start new Game' ? (So Guess No new Content ?) i'll wait a few months, but game looks great (y) keep up good work

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I dont want to sound like a noob, but i loaded previous save, it just said end chapter One, (i really enjoyed) so is this just another (renders have baked for longer?) nice game though ! I cant bothered read though all comments ! sorry i didint see 'Old Saves dont work 'start new Game' ? (So Guess No new Content ?) i'll wait a few months, but game looks great (y) keep up good work
Nope, neither a noob question nor the end of the content: Mukashi decided to show end credits after each chapter, at least for now. Whether you think this clever or trolling is completely up to you however. :D

• Haha

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't know if this will be a harem, but so far couldn't care less, only the cute ginger girl is of interest to me.

Interesting plot being a food truck, guess it is better than the cliche off to University, or I remember nothing, although it is so odd not talking to peoples faces, one minute you're talking to a girls stomach, then tits, then feet, it's like that old show CSI fucked a renpy game and this is their baby.

• Haha

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'll give you a hint, *at least one* of the main girls is a virgin.
Who is it? Is there more than one? Perhaps you'll find out in a future update ;)
Hell, yes, it's a spider meme: everybody gets one! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Android version stop working in 3rd day morning "when you get a chance to move in"
Hi! Can you be a bit more specific, like does the game crash, is there an error screen?

Also, I assume this is at the end of Chapter 1. If you're referring to the credits they are currently unskippable, so if that is your issue it will be addressed in a future release.

Reactions: ssssluis

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Hello! Food Truck Story - Chapter 2 (v0.25) is now available on for $5+ patrons!

This is the second half of Chapter 2, which includes 188 new renders. I have also made some minor improvements to earlier romantic scenes. Please enjoy!

8.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes