xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Food Truck Story(CH.5 v0.55) Walkthrough Mod
(Abandoned)

Well since Zoe decide not to continue making mod for this game(for a good reason. it's annoying doing everything from scratch every update) i'll continue it.

Highlighted choices may not be the best. Just my recommendations!

For this version, there is not much of a new choices but still.

* In case of error DM me or replay this comment

Last edited:

nenebebe

May 30, 2021
Food Truck Story(CH.5 v0.55) Walkthrough Mod
Well since Zoe decide not to continue making mod for this game(for a good reason. it's annoying doing everything from scratch every update) i'll continue it.

Highlighted choices may not be the best. Just my recommendations!

For this version, there is not much of a new choices but still.

* In case of error DM me or replay this comment
Hi, thanks for mod, but I got this error, its when you dance with Emily and you can chose if you go with her or look for Jade.
1653132821901.png

Reactions: xinkala

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
You bring up some interesting points! I'd still consider it a harem only because it's one guy and multiple girls, but the polyamorous thing is where it gets a little grey. The girls in this game are primarily interested in MC, and won't have sex with or go on romantic dates or do anything like that with eachother without MC being there. But they are still attracted to eachother (how much so depends on the girls' personalities), and with the openness of the harem can still explore when everyone's together, while at the same time waiting for the ultimate goal of giving MC pleasure. My reasoning for making it this way is I feel it would be a bit of waste to not have the girls explore eachother at all in sexual situations in the harem route. I hope this makes some sense, you really made me think for a bit!

Also, yes Claire does want everyone in the harem, and I have no plans to make it a-la-carte.
Personal opinion but, it seems more like Claire's attempt at a harem and she's just using the MC's dick to make it easier to real in the more hetero leaning females. From the first interactions with her, she has predator/opportunist written all over her. That is one of the things the Uncle seems to be warning the MC to be aware of.

If I'm reading that wrong, maybe you can enlighten me.

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
can we get a harem route without claire? or is she a must?
Claire is needed for the harem route. My reasoning for this is that she's known the girls for much longer than MC, has earned their trust, and has better insight on how to convince each of them to join. Of course, she needs MC as well because she doesn't have what the girls are necessarily attracted to.

Is Elizabeth getting her own path soon? I've said it before and i'll say it again, I LOVE BIG WOMEN!!!!
Elizabeth is on the backburner for now, but she will eventually have her own update that adds additional paths throughout the game and her own ending :giggle:

Personal opinion but, it seems more like Claire's attempt at a harem and she's just using the MC's dick to make it easier to real in the more hetero leaning females. From the first interactions with her, she has predator/opportunist written all over her. That is one of the things the Uncle seems to be warning the MC to be aware of.

If I'm reading that wrong, maybe you can enlighten me.
Claire is the one to first proposition you for the harem, but in the coming Chapters I hope to show that MC gets more confident with the idea and starts to come into his own. As for Claire's overall behavior, I'll only say there's more to learn about her motivations and backstory later in the game!

I swear if we auto pullout with Jade I'm gonna lose my absolute shit.:cautious:
You will not be able cum inside any of the girls the first time you have sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's something I'd like to build up to

Last edited:

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Claire is needed for the harem route. My reasoning for this is that she's known the girls for much longer than MC, has earned their trust, and has better insight on how to convince each of them to join. Of course, she needs MC as well because she doesn't have what the girls are necessarily attracted to.

Elizabeth is on the backburner for now, but she will eventually have her own update that adds additional paths throughout the game and her own ending :giggle:

Claire is the one to first proposition you for the harem, but in the coming Chapters I hope to show that MC gets more confident with the idea and starts to come into his own. As for Claire's overall behavior, I'll only say there's more to learn more about her motivations and backstory later in the game!

That's something I want to build up to

Glad the game is back out, this was such an interesting/new concept. I hope you continue to develop it

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Claire is the one to first proposition you for the harem, but in the coming Chapters I hope to show that MC gets more confident with the idea and starts to come into his own. As for Claire's overall behavior, I'll only say there's more to learn more about her motivations and backstory later in the game!
All I wanna know is can we make her cut the forest down? She'll obey us now right?
That's something I want to build up to
Ok, I'm a little less sad/frustrated now.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes